PDA

View Full Version : Important Challex O Chaz Read

CILLIT BANG
18th December 2008, 08:53 PM
right it mite be alot to ask but i need a forum for a guild on warcraft (it will be successful and used unline orics attempts)

it needs to be nice tho :S not lke a noobish sub section effort

it would get publicity for the site aswell because we have tecnicaly cleared ALL IN GAME CONTENT but left the main guild to make a new one called 'Cronysim' these are nice people and players, and could contribute to the community (all over 18 not children)

can you plese post some info or us to see what you can do in the way of a nice forum

thankyou Cillit Bang/Frederick

examples of other guild forum:
http://fracture.getphpbb.com/forum.html
http://eternalhorizon.guildlaunch.com/
(extra section when made a member for member info in their)

Target
18th December 2008, 09:01 PM
lol at Frederick maybe ill have to get to level 80 over xmas :D

Vicious Horizon
18th December 2008, 09:07 PM
*cough* Guild Wars not WoW ;D

CILLIT BANG
18th December 2008, 09:09 PM
please keep gay comments to self these are hardcore raiders :P

Vicious Horizon
18th December 2008, 09:11 PM
Sorry, I totally misread the first post, carry on target ;D

Isphera
18th December 2008, 09:37 PM
right it mite be alot to ask but i need a forum for a guild on warcraft (it will be successful and used unline orics attempts)

Last I checked, your first attempt of a guild on here failed as well :)

VoX
18th December 2008, 09:43 PM
Like I said, only Chalex can do stuff like that.

Instead of sub-forum, do you mean something like "www.Cronysim.atkcommunity.com" it was done for WAGS and wasn't to bad, but the forum section just re-directed to the sub-forum.

CILLIT BANG
18th December 2008, 09:51 PM
yes vox that would be good :P please reply soon challex

CILLIT BANG
18th December 2008, 09:52 PM
and oric im a member of this guild someone less lazy is leader :P

Isphera
18th December 2008, 10:31 PM
That was the problem with our respective guilds, you were too lazy to run it, I was too lazy to get members. I'll tell you what, next summer, we should run a guild together, see what happens :D. Ultimate CBA vs. Hitler without the racism*.

(*I am not a Nazi, and I do not support Hitler in any form.)

Target
19th December 2008, 12:53 AM
ROFL i think oric we can just slowly get to 80 and then freddy can help us get some kool shizzle with his guild an we won't set his tent on fire at i37?
How come it always takes chalex soooooo long to reply to posts surely he has a pda or summet that he can access the internet from anywhere on the face of the earth just to check wot we're upto. Or maybe he is soooo busy with the video he can't concentrate on anything else an he's been up for a week solid editing it :S

Chazlene
19th December 2008, 11:24 AM
Well I'm guessing Chalex will definitely let you have a sub forum, although we have made separate forums like this before for WAGS, Chalex might be reluctant to make one for a load of WoW players who aren't in ATK beforehand (so just pester him, he's a pushover really :p). And yeah, I can't add new forums myself.

CILLIT BANG
19th December 2008, 05:21 PM
id love to pester challex but yeh .. hes never online ever

D_K_Head
19th December 2008, 06:06 PM
he's normaly online in steam... you can bug him via that.

Isphera
19th December 2008, 06:32 PM
He's never online for a reason. But if I said the reason, it's likely I won't be online for a while.

Chalex4
19th December 2008, 07:28 PM
I did look at this thread earlier today, but didn't reply because I was thinking about the possible options.

As people have said above, I am willing to provide a sub-forum with a password if you need one.

In terms of having http://cronysim.atkcommunity.com/, this can be done. You can do 2 things with this space, create a website (I will not make this for you - I will just give you FTP) or make it redirect to the sub-forum (so that people don't have to find it).

I AM NOT willing to let you host a forum on http://cronysim.atkcommunity.com/ since that completely takes away from the Community aspect. Essentially you would be getting stuff for free that doesn't benefit the Community much at all, (even if there was a link back to us).

If you were to subscribe to a decent package I might be more inclined to let you have your own forum, but again, I wouldn't set any of it up for you.

Isphera
19th December 2008, 08:45 PM
If I am honest, the WAGS idea would be best - Have the sub domain for the website, and all the news and stuff, then the forum should link to here.

Target
20th December 2008, 01:23 AM
TBH freddy the only reason wow players have a forum is to see wot time raids are and to sign up for them, they dont need to be that complecated

D_K_Head
20th December 2008, 02:15 AM
Indeed, they are not human, like regular gamers. It is said in tales of reformed MMO gamers... the "redeemed" that their forums contain no lolcats, or spam...