PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Ihazard
30th December 2008, 10:47 PM
Hello, my name is Phil, but my alias is Ihazard.. I was on TS earlier with Marshy, as I know him in real life. I have TF2 and CS:S, so I will probably be on the Gaming Friday nights I saw posted, though I prefer to make skins/models/animations for games rather than play them, I still like to have a good go :p so yeah thats me..

Marshy
30th December 2008, 10:52 PM
Gtfo nub, hey phil! Came on after my months of telling you about it.

Ihazard
30th December 2008, 10:54 PM
:0 lol you've been on at me for ages to join this forum and now I have...

Marshy
30th December 2008, 11:18 PM
umm.. urr... NO U

Chalex4
30th December 2008, 11:47 PM
Hi Phil, welcome to the Community! It's great that you like doing skin/model/animation stuff, what have you done in the past? Also, do you like mapping? Maybe you could do some stuff with Chazlene, he used to do quite a bit.

Anyway, thanks Marshy for the referral. I am not sure if we are having a gaming night this friday, but we probably will. Details will be posted soon if we are.

Ihazard
30th December 2008, 11:54 PM
I did animation mostly in 3ds max, I made a colt model a while back, model, skin and animations but never compiled it lol, I'm hoping to get Left4Dead sometime soon so I might do some re-skins for that too.

Yeah I've tried mapping and it seems quite straight forward, but I've never made anything worth playing on, yet :-)

Target
31st December 2008, 02:56 AM
HELLO

Vicious Horizon
31st December 2008, 11:08 AM
WelKum 2 ATK

Netspeak aside, Hey, I'm the resident ped-necrophile, though old habits die fast, if you have a problem, blame it on Marshy, and we'll shout at him :P

VoX
31st December 2008, 06:09 PM
I'm the resident ped-necrophile, though old habits die fast

Slight pun there...

Welcome, you ever done any skinning/modelling for the BF2 engine? I know a mod community that could use an animator.

Vicious Horizon
31st December 2008, 07:11 PM
Pun intended ;D