PDA

View Full Version : ATK Cinema and Winner of XMAS Draw!

Chalex4
30th December 2008, 10:53 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

Over the last few months Chazlene and I have been putting together the ATK Cinema (http://www.atkcommunity.com/?page=atk-cinema), so here it is! It holds a collection of all the videos ever produced by the Community or members in it, as well as competitions. So, as you can already guess, the video for the result of the Xmas Draw is already up there!! Enjoy.

As I said in the video, please do not post here saying who won, otherwise the video would be pointless. Of course, you can discuss it all when the winner has looked at the video and posted here!

If you haven't seen all of the videos hosted there already, check them out now! Also, if you have a video that you have made, I am willing to host it there too.

Just for reference, the entrant numbers were worked out by what order you posted in the thread. People who already own the game were not included.

ATK Entrant Numbers:

Darkeagle
Marshy
Oricalcos
Chazlene
Bloo
Target
Vox
Darkpidgeon
Vicious Horizon
Colonel Mitch
Mr. Big
Cillit Bang
Frost Wraith

Marshy
30th December 2008, 11:06 PM
Rigged!

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5821/ohha8.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Chazlene
30th December 2008, 11:09 PM
Ahhh, you've finally announced the cinema, which we finished that ages ago :rolleyes:.

Not moaning or anything, but how have you managed to make this seemingly pointless video but not the i34 one? :p

Chalex4
30th December 2008, 11:11 PM
Well...this one took less than an hour to make and I said I would do it today. The i34 one has to have a kind of story, so takes for eeevvvveeeerrrrrrr.

ez64
30th December 2008, 11:12 PM
Fair enough cannot wait for the release :D, I will get popcorn before watching it.

Also I know its probably early days but please host/release an HD version/original camera resolution.

Target
30th December 2008, 11:13 PM
FFS as if my lucky number came out an im not 7

And wheres the i34 video??

Chalex4
30th December 2008, 11:23 PM
I just send the gift to Vox :).

VoX
30th December 2008, 11:24 PM
Yay, cheers Chalex.

Isphera
31st December 2008, 12:44 AM
Rigged!

Seconded. 'Not planned in any way I assure you'. WTF. How many times did you record it so that he won?

EDIT - I will grant you, good job on the pro style vid. Work on your presentation and speaking though, you sound like an ass. If you want, I can do the next few for you.

Calneon
31st December 2008, 12:52 AM
If you want, I can do the next few for you.
I want to see that. I think Chalex did a great job, considering he couldn't pause and didn't mess up once, I don't think he sounded like an ass at all. You coulda put it on YouTube, I had to turn on my PC just to see who won, I could have watched it on YouTube from my iPod :rolleyes:.

Oh and grats VoX, now nobody else has any reason NOT to buy L4D, so get spending and join us on the gaming night next Friday!

Isphera
31st December 2008, 01:00 AM
now nobody else has any reason NOT to buy L4D, so get spending and join us on the gaming night next Friday!

As said before, the day I pay for ZM+ is the day I decide to watch Gossip Girl on TV religiously, reject all of my uni offers, decide I want to defect to North Korea and renounce my support of American Football.

Best £20 spent for me - $30 spent on a Vikings NFC North Championship Hat and Shirt (pics soon :D)

Marshy
31st December 2008, 01:36 AM
I want to see that. I think Chalex did a great job, considering he couldn't pause and didn't mess up once

It's because he did it so many times until vox won ;)

Target
31st December 2008, 02:54 AM
thats y the i34 vid isn't ready chalex has spent months recording that till Vox won, and chalex did sound like an ass, next time ill remember a tissue for the tears of laughter that i suffered :D

D_K_Head
31st December 2008, 04:48 AM
Told you no one would agree it wasn't rigged. Maybe next time a webcam convo, or somthing similar with trusted members?

Vicious Horizon
31st December 2008, 11:05 AM
My last hope of L4D :P

Ah well, gratz Vox.

And: NUUUUUUU! I came second XD That's so guttering XD

aswell as rolling my number twice :P

Marshy
31st December 2008, 12:08 PM
btw.. you know im joking right?

Isphera
31st December 2008, 03:15 PM
I'm not. And like VH, my last attempt too.

EDIT - With the cinema - I had actually forgotten about boat assault. It's so old, it actually has my old username in it. I also found the music for you, the only time I ever selected classical music for a film of any kind, and also the only time I ever will.