View Full Version : The Witch Signature

geK
18th March 2007, 03:52 AM
There ya go! ;)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/gecko558/thewitch.jpg

Hope you like it!

Chazlene
18th March 2007, 10:00 AM
Quite nice, but it is too small, it makes it look posterized and jagged, and the text doesn't stand out that well. But the grunge background is good.

the witch
18th March 2007, 11:01 AM
heheh cheers dude , looks fucking great! although like Chazlene said the text is a bit to small , apart from that great job!

geK
18th March 2007, 12:45 PM
Quite nice, but it is too small, it makes it look posterized and jagged, and the text doesn't stand out that well. But the grunge background is good.

lol Chaz, if you want the sig big with huge text, so make it that way. But I personally like it small, grungy with text that fits in the picture. Thats how the people at Proffesional Development Studios (PDStudios) says it should be.
Not to big, small text that dont stick out etc :)

Hutch
18th March 2007, 12:57 PM
Could I have a sig, I've been requesting one everywhere. Bit grungy like the witches if made by peephole or Yellow and shiny if made by chazlene.

VoX
18th March 2007, 02:26 PM
yeh same plz im pissed off with being shit at photoshop
dark grungy backround with lots of black and sort of red blood dripping down as the text

VeNom
18th March 2007, 02:30 PM
Omg My Photoshop Is From 1995!!!! And I Cant Make Pics Better Then My Avater Can Someone Pls Make Me A Sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geK
18th March 2007, 03:11 PM
Could I have a sig, I've been requesting one everywhere. Bit grungy like the witches if made by peephole or Yellow and shiny if made by chazlene.

Looks like you got one from Chaz :)

Hutch
18th March 2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah but it's a bit bland.