PDA

View Full Version : Team Update - Match, Training, New Rules

Darkeagle
31st December 2008, 03:50 PM
We have recently brought it two new members into the tf2 team, I hope they become valuable assets to the team.

We had to cancel the match that was planned for the 28th of December, because we did not have enough players. Mitch and Zelous did not tell me that your could not be there.

We have a match this sunday, and training this sunday, like we always do.

From know i am going to pick the people playing by who plays the best in training, who turns up, and who puts in the most effort. By the time the match is here it will be new year, its been a slow start but I think we can finally get somewhere.

I want to put us into a open ladder soon, and from there hopefully proper competitions that means prize money people. ( keep your pants on Chalex)

Thanks

Darkeagle

D_K_Head
31st December 2008, 06:32 PM
I won't be able to make most... maybe any of the 8pm sunday matches. Sorry.

Darkeagle
31st December 2008, 06:47 PM
No prob i will try next time to get diffrent times.

Colonel Mitch
31st December 2008, 08:30 PM
SHIT lol - i forgot about training - i was supposed to be there but i got run off the road and crashed my car so i didnt realy think about it.

Vicious Horizon
31st December 2008, 08:37 PM
*thumbs up* Nice one mitch.

Colonel Mitch
31st December 2008, 09:14 PM
being run off the road means havin to avoid crashin somone by takein the car off road and out of control at speed - not that i just randomly crashed

Marshy
31st December 2008, 10:26 PM
Hey i have turned up to every training going! (since i got my new comp)

Vicious Horizon
1st January 2009, 11:15 AM
Fair enough mitch. I couldn't decide if you were making it up tbh xD

Zealous
1st January 2009, 03:19 PM
Sorry about missing last week’s one. I will be able to come to the training but not the match this week.