PDA

View Full Version : L4D Gaming Night went well?

Chalex4
3rd January 2009, 12:11 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there, but did you guys have a decent game? Did enough people turn up that you needed to spread over to a random public server?

Also, DCH is looking into setting up a new server for us that we could use for the campaign!

Trigger
3rd January 2009, 12:25 AM
Wouldnt know, i was eating cake at work :( :D

Ihazard
3rd January 2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah I was there, with VoX, Phantom, Marshy, Dark Pidgeon and some other people who I cant remember atm :L we had a good game, I saved Phantom so many times its not even funny anymore ;-) lmao

Calneon
3rd January 2009, 12:30 AM
It was good, though due to you and Trigger not turning up, we didn't need another server. Started out with 6 ATK (Me, mitch, DP, vox, marshy, and ihazard) plus hutch, and a random. Then I think Marshy and Hutch left and some guys from FAIL joined to finish off the campaign.

It was fun though, Mitch has his speakers so loud you couldn't hear him in TS over his game volume :P.

Marshy
3rd January 2009, 01:12 AM
Marshy, Phantom, Hazard, Hutch, Vox, Col. Mitch, Darkpidgeon, something of the board

VoX
3rd January 2009, 12:46 PM
And we had a god dam fucking bot for the last bit :mad:.

Was alright nonetheless, but I'm always more of a fan of Co-op.

Calneon
3rd January 2009, 02:11 PM
Versus is Co-op VoX, you're just up against smarter foes. Playing infected requires very good co-ordination to do well.

VoX
3rd January 2009, 05:41 PM
you're just up against smarter foes.

Yeah, you :p.

Calneon
3rd January 2009, 06:06 PM
Exactly, i'm smarter than a bot aren't I?

D_K_Head
3rd January 2009, 07:34 PM
...that's debatable

Wish I could have gotten on though. Arrived half way through and the server was full. L4D... not a good choice for a large group.