PDA

View Full Version : TF2 A Team Victory ........ Ish

Darkeagle
4th January 2009, 10:44 PM
Tonight's fixture put us up against the NUB team, a team we had already faced 2 times before.

We Started on Dustbowl, and played as Red ( the Defending team. ) Our defence was not the best, and we ended up with all the points taken in 9.46. This was a very hard target to beat, and the first 2 points proved the hardest to cap. This meant we came into the next two points with around 4 minutes left. Capping it with great fashion, and a hefty piece of luck, re arrived to the final two points with 5 seconds to go, we failed.

The Next and final map was turbine a ctf map. Again we didn't start well, and saw ourselves 2 - 0 down in 10 minutes. Fighting back, with great scouting from Trigger, Amazing Killing power with Phantom, and a solid back line of Vox, we pushed back and made it 3-2. 10 minutes left, 1 cap down, we really started to play. 2 Soldiers 1 Demo and 1 Medic, moved as a unit and crushed the Blue's defence. 3-3 with around 8 minutes to go. Shear panic showed 5 players, and one ubercharge run into the enemy's intel room. With the scout capping it, the medic pulled of two needle gun kills that left the scout's path free. Solid noise was down t's as with about a minute to go the scout crossed the finish line and capped the intel. We won 4-3

DarkPidgeon - Soldier
Mitch - Soldier
Trigger - Scout
Vox - Engy
Phantom - Demoman
Darkeagle - Medic

Special notice goes to Vox, and phantom. For Vox's first match, he was spectacular and we couldnt have done it without him. Phantom played amazing, kill after kill saw him top the leader board the entire game, and when put with me was unstoppable.

Great play, keep it up

Darkeagle

VoX
4th January 2009, 11:02 PM
http://www.seganerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/20080328nerdcast15.jpg

ez64
4th January 2009, 11:13 PM
grats A team :)

Trigger
4th January 2009, 11:30 PM
Well put DE, well played everyone

Calneon
5th January 2009, 12:19 AM
Awesome game, enjoyed it very much :D

VoX
5th January 2009, 11:10 AM
My resolution just allowed me to monitor all 3 doors for spies :p.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5840/ctfturbine0002oi2.jpg

Sorry Trig, haven't got the shot of you dancing with the intel.

I'll have a go at making some custom ATK Avatars today, NuB looked truly awesome with theirs.

Zealous
5th January 2009, 07:13 PM
Nice one guys.