PDA

View Full Version : Oricalcos

Hardie
18th March 2007, 09:57 PM
Well Here is the place where i am going to post images and sound files of oricalcos as of request.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5514/oricbeinaprick1af4.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5624/oricbeinaprick2tv9.jpg
-More Coming Soon-

Hutch
18th March 2007, 10:01 PM
Ouch... that was fairly mean wasn't it?

Hardie
18th March 2007, 10:02 PM
Yep and its 10X worse i didnt take screenshots unfortuanatly(spelling) =[ but im uploading other content

Jason
18th March 2007, 10:15 PM
Hum I dont think that this is nice but still since i am in C2G i am going to stick up for ORIC. I AM PISSED!!! at ppl always bitching at him whenever i come on its oric this oric that your bitching and bitching away hardie you can wind ppl up and piss them off so much... come on movement in TS how is that admin abuse you never know hardie might be pissing ppl off so he moved him but yeh come on Stop always bitching at oric it isnt fair and its not nice. :mad:

Hutch
18th March 2007, 10:19 PM
May I point out Chalex heard Oric say to Hardie, a racist remark involving curries. Oric did not know chalex was on TS.

™chaos
18th March 2007, 10:30 PM
Thats just completely out of order, and racism!? My god Oric, you seem to be digging a big hole for yourself right now.

I can understand Jason, but the thing is. I've heard everyone bitch about everyone, so its not as though Oric is the only one getting it, but this is generally unfair and 'bitch about' worthy. Oric has no reason to just keep switching Hardie around, and being racist to him. However annoying the little rascal is. Oric's in the wrong, and you can't defend him Jason, theres evidence of it. Besides that, surely only one move is neccesary, then when they rejoin tell them why you moved them. No need in that at all.

the witch
18th March 2007, 10:31 PM
Hum I dont think that this is nice but still since i am in C2G i am going to stick up for ORIC. I AM PISSED!!! at ppl always bitching at him whenever i come on its oric this oric that your bitching and bitching away hardie you can wind ppl up and piss them off so much... come on movement in TS how is that admin abuse you never know hardie might be pissing ppl off so he moved him but yeh come on Stop always bitching at oric it isnt fair and its not nice. :mad:

if oricalcos wasn't doing anything wrong then we would have nothing to bitch at him about and a total of 2 reasonable complaints doesn't count as "bitching" in my book.

Also seeing as Hardie was moved a total of 10 times in the space of 15 minutes doesn't that sound like admin abuse to you? surly if Hardie was causing problems then oricalcos would have kicked/baned him or another of the admins would have seeing as hutch , nev and chaos were also on, i believe they all have admin status?

another point is you have to put yourself in the position of Hardie how would you feel if you were being moved constantly from channel to channel while playing a game? wouldn't you want something to be done about it? and Not only that if oricalcos hasn't done anything wrong then he has nothing to worrie about dose he?

Hutch
18th March 2007, 10:37 PM
I think we do need to be careful about this sounding like a moan/ bitch thread but I think some form of disciplinary action is necessary. The reason relatively few members have SA on TS is because of the fact that it's the most easy way to abuse people, with sound and lack of it if being kicked and having to alt tab. Also I have noticed that Oric is very stubborn and is always right in his own mind. He's just that way. Maybe we need more lenient friendly admins.

the witch
18th March 2007, 10:53 PM
I think we do need to be careful about this sounding like a moan/ bitch thread but I think some form of disciplinary action is necessary. The reason relatively few members have SA on TS is because of the fact that it's the most easy way to abuse people, with sound and lack of it if being kicked and having to alt tab. Also I have noticed that Oric is very stubborn and is always right in his own mind. He's just that way. Maybe we need more lenient friendly admins.

i totally agree with that , perhaps only you , Chazlene and chalex4 should have SA rites on teamspeak and give other trusted members CA in a few channels making a C2G room which could be passworded for when random annoying people join so regular members have a place to go until a head admin can deal with it.

or make a new group of admins which only have the power to ban , that way it can be easily tracked if people are admin abusing from the ban-lists / server log. As for verbal abuse on teamspeak i guess theres nothing you can do about that.

But can i suggest that all problems with admins/players be PMed to mods so we can avoid making forums which seem bitchy and involving the whole community in matters which don't involve them.

Hutch
18th March 2007, 10:55 PM
But can i suggest that all problems with admins/players be PMed to mods so we can avoid making forums which seem bitchy and involving the whole community in matters which don't involve them.

I think that this needs to be seen by everyone and discussed as necessary as everyone has the right to know whats going on and to have a say.

the witch
18th March 2007, 11:07 PM
hmm i guess so , but couldn't an admin make the thread after they have received the complaint if they feel it needs a whole community discussion. That way it wont be biases , or course uproars / immature response?

Hutch
18th March 2007, 11:12 PM
Well Here is the place where i am going to post images and sound files of oricalcos as of request.

Request of admins.... These are serious claims and we shall try to keep this as impartial as possible. If Oric wishes to make a statement himself that is ok. Do not get too emotional over this guys or start flaming.

Chazlene
18th March 2007, 11:32 PM
May I point out Chalex heard Oric say to Hardie, a racist remark involving curries. Oric did not know chalex was on TS.

Pfft.. big deal, Snake is always racist to Hardie and no one gives a toss, you just said that to spite Oric.

Chalex4
18th March 2007, 11:32 PM
I will keep an eye on Oricalcos and action will be taken if he doesn't stop doing this kind of unnecessary behavour.

D@rw!n
19th March 2007, 12:23 AM
I don't think anyone could act like oric does... Like the witch said, to be constantly moved around channels while playing a game would piss anyone off I think. But isn't that a little bit weird? Everyone talks about oric and he doesn't say anything in his defend? He know he have done something wrong...

Isphera
19th March 2007, 09:08 PM
About a month ago, I had a discussion with chalex. This discussion outlined basic admin behaviour and how to use it. The order went -

1. Verbal Warning, up to 3
2. When on third, Switch them to diffrent channel for a final verbal.
3. If contined, remove from channel, up to 10 times.
4. If stupidity continues, kick from channel.
5. If s/he has not stopped by now, then they should be kicked from server.6
6. If they rejoin and continue to asshats, then they should be banned for a reasonable amount of time. I believe to be 1 hour for minor offences, 3 to 6 hours for medium offences, a day for more major offences, and perma for asshats with names like 'Ban Me Biatch' in symbols playing rave music with crappy bass.

If I have breached this, then please do tell me and Chalex to discuss your distress. Please bear in mind, that you may have joined in the middle of the sequence and may have missed the first few steps. Also, sound clips would also help explain your case.

I also condone racism in every way and will normally kick and/or ban the party immedietly. The curry comment was not directed at hardie, and if any offence was caused by that, then I deeply apoligise.

There is your post Darwin, just noticed the thread.

Hardie
19th March 2007, 09:26 PM
About a month ago, I had a discussion with chalex. This discussion outlined basic admin behaviour and how to use it. The order went -

1. Verbal Warning, up to 3
2. When on third, Switch them to diffrent channel for a final verbal.
3. If contined, remove from channel, up to 10 times.
4. If stupidity continues, kick from channel.
5. If s/he has not stopped by now, then they should be kicked from server.6
6. If they rejoin and continue to asshats, then they should be banned for a reasonable amount of time. I believe to be 1 hour for minor offences, 3 to 6 hours for medium offences, a day for more major offences, and perma for asshats with names like 'Ban Me Biatch' in symbols playing rave music with crappy bass.

If I have breached this, then please do tell me and Chalex to discuss your distress. Please bear in mind, that you may have joined in the middle of the sequence and may have missed the first few steps. Also, sound clips would also help explain your case.

I also condone racism in every way and will normally kick and/or ban the party immedietly. The curry comment was not directed at hardie, and if any offence was caused by that, then I deeply apoligise.

There is your post Darwin, just noticed the thread.

BullShit TBF

Isphera
19th March 2007, 09:37 PM
Did Jay play you his recording of his convo he had with me BTW? If he didnt, listen to it, or let me talk to you privatly.

Hardie
19th March 2007, 09:39 PM
Did Jay play you his recording of his convo he had with me BTW? If he didnt, listen to it, or let me talk to you privatly.

Yes He Did And No I Dont Accept

Hutch
24th March 2007, 03:51 PM
Ok here is a conversation between me and Oric regarding whether he should have been in the aliengaming channel when snake had asked me to remove him prior to the convo. I also asked wtf he was doing with channel names including creating his own guild channel and moving it to the top of the list and removing the passwords of other channels even though his guild has noone in it and hasn't even registered on C2G.He was also organising the channels so that other clans were moved to the bottom. Also he was physically torturing us demanding we listen to his radio with 0 listeners and wouldnt stfu about his simon score

Look here for the conversation. (http://www.c2gcommunity.co.uk/userfiles/hutch/Oricalcos.wav)
As always it's classic oricalcos saying he has supreme rule over our souls etc and that it's what he wants to do that matters even though he was told to GTFO. poor quality as I had to amplify Orics voice in audacity.
I'll post an image of his channel damage later

subsurface
24th March 2007, 09:37 PM
Pfft.. big deal, Snake is always racist to Hardie and no one gives a toss, you just said that to spite Oric.

I have alot of black friends, iam not racist. Hardie and me joke to each other all the time.

I dont think oric is racist he just likes to feel he is in control so he dose stuff like changing him constantly to other channels. I think Chalex needs to grab oric by the bollox and say no more abuse or he will get the SA taken away.

P.S I think you guys need to get out more!

Isphera
24th March 2007, 09:41 PM
Haha, Hutch had to delete my post :D

Basically - You cant really hear any voices near the end, so how we know hes not edited it, or is the 'amplifying' not working.

Also, I said he was a hypocrite.

And as I said subsurface, I followed admin proceedure,following annoying behaviour by Hardie, and as far as I can see and following the memory of this event, nothing wrong has occured on my part. If you can provide evidence to support a case against my view, please feel free to discuss it my Chalex and Myself.

VoX
25th March 2007, 12:51 PM
i have noticed that nearly every complaint is about Oric...
is this because he is realy doing bad or because people just generaly dont like him?

Hutch
25th March 2007, 01:31 PM
i have noticed that nearly every complaint is about Oric...
is this because he is realy doing bad or because people just generaly dont like him?

OMG ITS CALLED THE ORICALCOS THREAD... IT WAS CREATED TO BE AGAINST HIM

VoX
25th March 2007, 02:24 PM
yeh i kinda gathered that after i posted

Smurfz
28th March 2007, 09:09 PM
[21:01:12] dan moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:15] Orix moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:28] dan quit
[21:01:45] 60 moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:47] Target moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:02:45] Target moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:02:51] Hardie moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:03:12] Hardie moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:03:15] Smurfz moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:03:17] scarface quit
[21:03:22] Smurfz moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:03:22] Michael Jackson joined channel

ALL WHEN CHALEX LEAVES

Totally not sticking up for oric or hutch not taking sides at all but Im sick of them both just bitching so Hutch.... Fuck off, Oric Fuck off just both behave. Jesus (Revoke both SA give it to someone more responsible). ALL WHEN CHALEX LEAVES

Hardie
28th March 2007, 09:27 PM
[21:01:12] dan moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:15] Orix moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:28] dan quit
[21:01:45] 60 moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:01:47] Target moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:02:45] Target moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:02:51] Hardie moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:03:12] Hardie moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:03:15] Smurfz moved by Michael Jackson to channel Radio Booth - VACANT
[21:03:17] scarface quit
[21:03:22] Smurfz moved by Michael Jackson to channel CSS
[21:03:22] Michael Jackson joined channel

ALL WHEN CHALEX LEAVES

Totally not sticking up for oric or hutch not taking sides at all but Im sick of them both just bitching so Hutch.... Fuck off, Oric Fuck off just both behave. Jesus (Revoke both SA give it to someone more responsible). ALL WHEN CHALEX LEAVES

Yes But This is when he moved us all into a channel and when he needed to speek to an individual

Hutch
28th March 2007, 09:53 PM
Smurf, EVERY Person I moved into that fucking channel was ok with it when I was explaining it to them, Only you weren't ok. So Stfu and take a seat biatch. LOL I CAN USE CAPS and Repeat phrases. That first bit was due to a mix up as I was speaking to the wrong dan and I moved oric back into CSS after I told him what the problem was... NOTHING bad was going on, FFS You know shit so don't come and be fucking hostile to me when you haven't got a fucking clue m8. Fuck off.

Smurfz
28th March 2007, 10:00 PM
Piss off Hutch both bad admins playing about abusing it agreed with by target. Come on crying on TS bla bla end of... Hutch is a fat bean no life at all sort it out mate.... LMFAO actually editing my posts what a cunt FREAK! and btw hutch ur fat and obese and even more utterly butterly obese sort it out U FAT GERMAN CUNT!!!!

And hardie... he moved us into the other channels to say "make a bind for oric" which no-one did to really abuse him

Target
28th March 2007, 10:25 PM
This really is stupid all Oric and Hutch do is use there admin to attack each other and piss everyone else off... also they don't actually use it to help people when asked i.e. yesterday when a little foreign twat came on and started shouting crap and pissin people off,,,Oric wuldnt kick him because Chalex wuld tell him off!!! WTF is the point of having admin then????????
also Hutch is being a twat with his admin, as he did yesterday wen he kicked everyone using Orics name...

Chalex wake up mate these are the worst fuking admins in the world
(Hint make someone trust worthy an admin who doesnt abuse it...)

And Hutch dont make sum massive bullshit story of why its not your fault you have to abuse ur admin e.g. Ow snake told me to :O

:mad:

Hutch
28th March 2007, 11:03 PM
Most of the time I am the one moving squeakies around channels as they ask me on Xfire and barely do anything other than change maps on CSS, You target just try to shit stir. I wasn't on when that kid start mouthing off, I just came on TS went AFK and you started moaning for no apparent reason.

Chalex4
28th March 2007, 11:03 PM
You are all acting like a bunch of babies, all you ever do is whine. At the moment Hutch and Oricalcos are making the Community seem really disjointed by always bitching at each other, neither one of you is in the right and you are both as bad as each other.

Therefore, if I hear so much as one complaint about either of you, you will lose your admin rights on Teamspeak (possibly both of you). I do not want to be the leader of a Community that just complains, which is all you are doing!

subsurface
28th March 2007, 11:16 PM
You are all acting like a bunch of babies, all you ever do is whine. At the moment Hutch and Oricalcos are making the Community seem really disjointed by always bitching at each other, neither one of you is in the right and you are both as bad as each other.

Therefore, if I hear so much as one complaint about either of you, you will lose your admin rights on Teamspeak (possibly both of you). I do not want to be the leader of a Community that just complains, which is all you are doing!

Good Leadership

dan
28th March 2007, 11:16 PM
sigh
kids