PDA

View Full Version : WTS - A Car

Colonel Mitch
11th January 2009, 04:02 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220342215988

Isphera
11th January 2009, 06:27 PM
What's wrong with it and where is it stolen from :D

Calneon
11th January 2009, 07:14 PM
as the current lady owner is upgrading to an automatic.
Can't have people thinking men upgrade to automatics now can we xD.

Chazlene
11th January 2009, 07:19 PM
as the current lady owner is upgrading to an automatic.

Since when is changing to an automatic an upgrade? :p

EDIT: This also gives me an idea, do you think it'll be worthwhile making an 'Advertise your Ebay items' thread?

Colonel Mitch
11th January 2009, 09:56 PM
Since when is changing to an automatic an upgrade? :p

TBH - ive been driving the audi around recently and an automatics so much better - id like to have a drink/eat/ play with stereo whilst driving through town and dont have to keep wedging the item under my chin due to needing to change gear.

EDIT: This also gives me an idea, do you think it'll be worthwhile making an 'Advertise your Ebay items' thread?

and no oric..... just no

ez64
11th January 2009, 10:05 PM
Very good car for the money would be an ideal first car.

But Mannual's are just 100000x better for having fun driving unless you have a bad hip. Not saying it is not fun in an automatic but why the Mustangs these days come pretty much only in automatic is beyond me.

Chalex4
11th January 2009, 10:41 PM
If I didn't already have a car I use, I would be interested in this! Anyway, how much are you hoping to get for it?

I have been thinking of creating an "ATK Market" where members can buy/sell their stuff, we well as hopefully having some kind of rating system to see who the most trustworthy people are etc. Does anyone like this idea?

Darkeagle
11th January 2009, 11:09 PM
go for it

Marshy
11th January 2009, 11:31 PM
Its ok but i wouldent like any new members to post in it

Target
12th January 2009, 12:27 AM
Dodgy i think chalex and we could attract people to post there that we dont want etc, lol i agree with ez manual ftw, piers learn to multi task and drive noob.

Colonel Mitch
12th January 2009, 12:00 PM
Dodgy i think chalex and we could attract people to post there that we dont want etc, lol i agree with ez manual ftw, piers learn to multi task and drive noob.

Its not about multi tasking - i dont have three hands. I cant steer, have my Mc Fries/ Mc Coke and change gear at the same time. Its not that bigger deal on A raods but in town when your constantly changing gear it is.

Target
13th January 2009, 04:38 AM
u just hav to stay in 2nd an rev abit higher till u can mcChange gear, u really do feel like ur havin more fun in a manual, noob ur tryin to sell a manual y r u dissin it u retard, ur meant to sell its features!!!!!

ez64
13th January 2009, 04:04 PM
y r u dissin it u retard, ur meant to sell its features!!!!!

Worst gramR blud evar!