PDA

View Full Version : -=CoF=- signature

VeNom
19th March 2007, 12:06 AM
Can someone pls make a -=CoF=- sig for the clan?? just need to look seriously.. pls

geK
19th March 2007, 12:11 AM
Why the fuck did you even join the clan if you just want to make fun of it?!

D@rw!n
19th March 2007, 12:29 AM
He doesn't want to make fun of it??! Anyway, yeah I agree with VeNom, It would be fun to have a signature to the clan, it is kind off popular even now. We have already got several members!

geK
19th March 2007, 12:34 AM
Can someone pls make a -=CoF=- sig for the clan?? just need to look seriously.. pls

Sounds funny to me!

D@rw!n
19th March 2007, 12:37 AM
Was "Why the fuck did you even join the clan if you just want to make fun of it?!" only because a small ammount of text that wasn't even meant to make fun of the clan? OK...? :confused:

geK
19th March 2007, 01:06 AM
If that wasnt to make fun. He really should learn some english!

D@rw!n
19th March 2007, 03:54 PM
Hm... Ok, but I atleast don't think he wanted to make fun of it. Why should he? Yeah ok, but please go back to the subject of the thread... Anyone want to make the sig?

VeNom
19th March 2007, 04:01 PM
i did just mean that the sig have to look seriously, and not like som gay shit!!

D@rw!n
19th March 2007, 09:00 PM
I understand you and I hope that Peephole does to... Still noone that would give it a try?

VoX
22nd March 2007, 06:13 PM
new name for -=CoF=-

-=SaE=-
stands for Shit at English

hey darwin and bad boy are in it so... lol

VeNom
22nd March 2007, 06:16 PM
why is every1 making fun of the clan?? were like 10 members, but bad boy and darwin only got my steam nick, anyway the clan is runing well!! we dont have so mutch pepole on the server at the moment but cant say it was a bad idea.. . cant someone pls just make ous a sig pls!

D@rw!n
22nd March 2007, 09:16 PM
new name for -=CoF=-

-=SaE=-
stands for Shit at English

hey darwin and bad boy are in it so... lol

Omg VoX, please stop complaining at me and BaD-BoYs english all the time!! Nothing gets better of you complaining. Instead of helping us and correct us if we say things wrong, you are allways complaining! It can't be so god damn anooying. If someone says something in so bad english that you don't understand, it can be a problem. I haven't get that comment, so turn to BaD-BoY about the english... He can say things so you don't understand what he means. AND PLEASE STAY TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD NOW. Still noone that wants to make us a sig?

geK
23rd March 2007, 02:45 PM
why is every1 making fun of the clan?? were like 10 members, but bad boy and darwin only got my steam nick, anyway the clan is runing well!! we dont have so mutch pepole on the server at the moment but cant say it was a bad idea.. . cant someone pls just make ous a sig pls!

Hmm, so its going well?
Let me ask you some questions.

Are you in any leagues (like ed)?
Have you played any matches?
Do you have a website?

Are you even thinking about getting serious, or do you just want a tag infront of your name? For more respect or something?

VeNom
23rd March 2007, 06:23 PM
.!. yes were thinkin about beeing serious we just need to make a website!:p

D@rw!n
24th March 2007, 01:22 AM
I'm thinking of making a website... But I will not make the website right now anyway.

BaD-BoY
24th March 2007, 09:44 AM
Ok, BTW VoX YOU ARE CHILDISH!!!