PDA

View Full Version : Poll: faiths xD

Colonel Mitch
17th January 2009, 05:57 AM
Just out of interest - you dont have to if you dont want to or find it offensive or any of that shit.

Vicious Horizon
17th January 2009, 12:01 PM
I'm technically a Christian, though I don't exactly follow it x3

D_K_Head
17th January 2009, 01:05 PM
I'm more in favor of the "the universe created itself" theory... doodled on the back page of a science book after watching too many sci fi movies...

i figure i'm either right, or i'll burn in a dozen different variations of hell for all eternity. Either one's fine for me.

Vicious Horizon
17th January 2009, 01:19 PM
Hear hear, DK XD There are a huge number of possibilities of why the universe came to exist, and even if we are wrong, the Christian God will give us a chance to repent XD (Apparantly)

Isphera
17th January 2009, 02:17 PM
Athiest, and IMHO, everyone else is wrong.

Calneon
17th January 2009, 02:39 PM
Buddhist.

Bloo
17th January 2009, 02:40 PM
Athiest, 'cuse I think faith (the key component of religion) is a great way of tricking people.

Also because I just spent the past two weeks revising for a philosophy exam about arguments for the existence of God (of Classical Theism, Demiurge, you're chilled. :) )and most of them fall to pieces quickly. Usually because of David Hume.

Uhmm, thankfully with the people we have here, we won't probably have a flame war started, so no need to moderate! (yet)

EDIT: Though I've always wanted to start a cult dedicated to Blooism...

VoX
17th January 2009, 03:02 PM
i figure i'm either right, or i'll burn in a dozen different variations of hell for all eternity. Either one's fine for me.

Cya there mate! lol. (But god-dam I hope were right(get the pun?))

Target
17th January 2009, 03:32 PM
wtf, y can't I vote for them all, I mean only one can be right :P

Mr.Big
17th January 2009, 03:39 PM
Though I've always wanted to start a cult dedicated to Blooism...

Count me in, ill worship you!

Calneon
17th January 2009, 03:41 PM
Here be your god, worship him.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8375/blueuefc1.gif

D_K_Head
17th January 2009, 03:56 PM
...a cat that's complaining about bandwidth?

ALL HAIL THE CAT!

Calneon
17th January 2009, 04:15 PM
...a cat that's complaining about bandwidth?

ALL HAIL THE CAT!
What?

D_K_Head
17th January 2009, 04:38 PM
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo113/D_K_Head/forumfuckup.jpg

Calneon
17th January 2009, 05:15 PM
Hmm, it displays right for me xD. I'll host it on imageshack.

Done

Trigger
17th January 2009, 06:19 PM
Meh. I neither believe or dont believe, i figure some things are just to freaky to be coincidence :D

A famous philosopher once said that "If i dont believe in God and it turns out that there isnt one then it doesnt matter because there shall be nothing.
If it turns out that there is a God then i wont be able to spend eternity in happiness.
But if i do believe In God and it turns out he/she exists then i shall be eternily happy and if there isnt one then i wont care as their will be nothing"

Sorry for the preaching but its somthing i once got told and ive never really forgotten it :o

Calneon
17th January 2009, 06:48 PM
Agnostic sounds like some sort of disability.

ez64
17th January 2009, 07:50 PM
:D, it's bassicly nothing can be proven or disproven so whats the point in speculation.

Bloo
17th January 2009, 08:10 PM
The indecisive option! Or the only clever one, since you can't disprove God but you can't prove God either, unless you take into account if the idea of God never existed then no one would believe in God... but the counter-argument is if God came down and said "Whassup?" no one would NOT believe in him. Only God apparantly did in the form of Jesus and yet there are still unbelievers.

All this leads to the fact that Buddha, being a jolly fat man not unlike Father Christmas, is a way better guy to follow, he lets you rub his belly I tell you!

Calneon
17th January 2009, 08:18 PM
unlike Father Christmas, is a way better guy to follow, he lets you rub his belly I tell you!
Before they take him away for molesting children.

D_K_Head
17th January 2009, 08:40 PM
...Santa gave me milk for christmas...

Bloo
17th January 2009, 08:44 PM
...Santa gave me milk for christmas...

That made me laugh so much, I had a coughing fit. :D

Target
18th January 2009, 01:43 AM
Look red dwarf solved this problem
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1-A209boQ

D_K_Head
18th January 2009, 04:46 PM
heh, that'd be funny...

Quite possible it's a pile of badly written fiction though. IMO, it's better to just forget about the whole issue and just live life. You only get one (plus) so you may as well have fun while your here.

Vicious Horizon
18th January 2009, 05:44 PM
I'd rather live my life and not caring about a divine leader than live this life purely worshipping then finding out it's all bollocks at the end XD

D_K_Head
18th January 2009, 05:48 PM
Nice way of putting it VH.

Target
19th January 2009, 01:58 AM
Yeh have as much fun as possible and at the end u can repent and be saved problem solved ^^