PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Night Schedule Live!

Chalex4
23rd January 2009, 01:04 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

I have just completed the Gaming Night Schedule (http://www.atkcommunity.com/?page=gaming-schedule) which now displays the upcoming events including a countdown for how long is left. This way, you will all know well in advance what games we will be playing, since up till now we have left it a little late.

Tonight's game is Counter-Strike: Source! As always, it the gaming night begins at 8pm until 10pm and it would be great if you all came on Teamspeak as well. In terms of which server we all play on, I was thinking Hide and Seek. However, if you lot all want to play something different on CSS (that we have a server for), post below!

Isphera
23rd January 2009, 05:04 PM
Is it time for the return of the phantom phone running commentator? I think it is :D. IMHO, we should play HnS for some of the night, but not all of it, as it tends to get a tad repetitive and boring after half an hour. And I only have so many commentary catchphrases. I recommend RGGDM and Glass. Perhaps both together?

'AND HEEERRREEE WWWWEEEE GO!'

D_K_Head
23rd January 2009, 05:29 PM
Surf and funmaps other than glass are always good.

Darkeagle
23rd January 2009, 05:51 PM
Cheers for giving me some of the credit chalex :)

will be there

Calneon
23rd January 2009, 06:42 PM
I'll be there.

Sorry about not having the servers done, they will be done some time xD.

ez64
23rd January 2009, 07:12 PM
I dont see DoW2 on there or generals :S

RTS! RTS! RTS!

Isphera
23rd January 2009, 09:02 PM
or WiC, WoW....

Chazlene
23rd January 2009, 09:02 PM
I dont see DoW2 on there or generals :S

RTS! RTS! RTS!

Yeah, something like Rome:Total War would be a good idea, since quite a few people have it now because it was free from AWOMO.

Vicious Horizon
23rd January 2009, 09:05 PM
If you're all gonna play R:TW, I'm in XD

Calneon
23rd January 2009, 11:25 PM
It has to be something that most of the community can play. Having an RTS would be pointless because there will obviously be members of the community who are much better than others.

ez64
23rd January 2009, 11:55 PM
You can always balance the teams and the people that havent been playing the game long will learn, like me and total war:rome which I have only watched.

Target
24th January 2009, 03:08 AM
yeh rts ftw...would luv to have been there tnite luks like there was good turn out. This laptop really is terrible but i will deffo have a proper pc nxt year so i shuld be a bit more active i hope :P