PDA

View Full Version : Donations & Subscriptions Needed!

Chalex4
25th January 2009, 09:28 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

It's that time of year again and vBulletin is spamming me again with reminders that we need to pay them :p.

It has been a while since I've posted about this because we had constant subscriptions/donations up until the end of August 2008. Then everyone stopped :(.

We have lasted great since then though, with plenty of money for hosting and competitions. However, with vBulletin needing to be paid in 4 days (£60+) as well as future web hosting and domains we are a little short of cash. Also, if you want the prize draws to continue and us to get stuff like the review system, then more money is definitely needed!

Luckily, we still have a fair amount left from last year so we aren't having to start from scratch at all. £80-100 on top of what we already have should be what we aim for, since that would allow for the greatest flexibility and expansion over the year to come. Please remember though that all spare money stays in PayPal or equivalent until it is needed by ATK.

I'm sure you all know the ways you can help us out, but here are some links:

DONATIONS HERE (http://www.atkcommunity.com/billspaypal.php) | SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE (http://www.atkcommunity.com/index.php?page=subscriptions)

Usually donators don't get anything in return, but for this time only I will grant subscription privileges to those that donate. For example, if you donate £10 you will get the premium stuff for a month etc.

If you donate more (which would be fantastic and extremely helpful) e.g. £30 you would get £10 worth of premium subscription for 3 months. We may be able to sort some other stuff out too :)!

As you have probably realized, I prefer donations since it means I can pay for all of this stuff now, rather than waiting a few months down the line (obviously not an option with vBulletin). If you can only subscribe, that is still great.

Please DO NOT use the pay by mobile service since OneBip take a stupidly large commission.

Thank you for your support!

NB. Please don't discuss whether we should use vBulletin or not, we are past that point now.

Marshy
25th January 2009, 11:38 PM
I dont have much atm i can only subscribe atm (i have afew times tho ;P)

Target
26th January 2009, 01:56 AM
wuld luv to but am very skint atm as i had to put a £300 deposit on a flat for nxt year :o

Vicious Horizon
26th January 2009, 08:22 AM
I'll try and sort paypal out, not sure how much I can give thought mate :(

Chalex4
26th January 2009, 07:17 PM
I dont have much atm i can only subscribe atm (i have afew times tho ;P)

Thanks for your subscription, every little helps :D!

Snerfs
31st January 2009, 09:02 PM
havent got any money, using it all for a college trip sorry

ez64
31st January 2009, 09:07 PM
Car insurance £800, MOT £150, Tax £205 all in one week isnt fun :(

and of course bottle of vodka to cry away that cash £14 :D

Colonel Mitch
31st January 2009, 09:27 PM
Car insurance £800, MOT £150, Tax £205 all in one week isnt fun :(

and of course bottle of vodka to cry away that cash £14 :D

Thats some pricy vodka..... tesco value vodka ftw :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3141/2937784489_128c9f793b.jpg?v=0

Ill see what ive got left after buyin new car.

Chalex4
1st February 2009, 12:33 AM
Come on guys, I know some of you have good reasons, but most of you are just being lazy.

I have now paid for vBulletin and we don't really have any money left for the hosting. I would really appreciate it if it wasn't just Spoon and myself keeping us all afloat!

Vicious Horizon
1st February 2009, 11:27 AM
I'll try and donate something, but it's a little tricky atm..

Isphera
1st February 2009, 11:50 AM
I can't afford to give out any money to anything right now. Sorry.

Bloo
1st February 2009, 12:22 PM
I'll give a few quid maybe, but i've spent most of my money for Feb in January anyway.

Trigger
1st February 2009, 12:56 PM
Let me think about it, all my spare moneys going into my Uni fund atm though.