PDA

View Full Version : Sex Pleasing Goat anyone (Audio from last night)

Isphera
7th February 2009, 11:07 AM
OK, before I start, I am giving this warning. This clip is not for those under 16 or those of a sensitive nature. I am not responsible if you are scarred.

Also, I am going to stress that everyone in this clip was NOT BEING SERIOUS!, and that the random who joined revealed that he was from Texas. There will be no goat trading or penetrating snakes or illegal trafficking (I am actually a supporter of several anti-trafficking charities and organizations). Also, we apologize for any annoyance caused to VoX and DE during the clip, as well as any insult anyone takes from this.

Now I have warned you, and disclaimered in that everything said in this by anyone was not serious and simply said to promote a response from our guest. Now enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LCWQN6R

Darkeagle
7th February 2009, 11:34 AM
I was well surprised how pissed of Vox was about it, i thought it was hilarious

D_K_Head
7th February 2009, 12:31 PM
heh, I'm a minute or so into addding subtitles into it :P

Calneon
7th February 2009, 02:29 PM
This was funny as shit. I was killing Chinese with a Gauss Rifle in Fallout 3 while listening to this.

Snerfs
7th February 2009, 09:12 PM
DK, post it up when you put subs in it please xD

Calneon
7th February 2009, 09:46 PM
I think this is worthy of a YouTube post if somebody could make a video with pictures and subtitles :D.

Target
7th February 2009, 10:44 PM
lol that is sooooo funny !!!!

Target
7th February 2009, 10:51 PM
This guy is sick i have a puffer fish that eyes pop out when u fuk it and a snake that constricts ur cock and moves up an down, anal snakes :O