PDA

View Full Version : Hutch (my new stance)

Calneon
8th February 2009, 10:13 PM
I was willing to tolerate him back in the community after seeing him at i34 last year, he seemed like a nice enough person. I've been chatting with him today and he's pretty much a self centred, mental age of 10, stuck up fuckwit.

Messapus AKA Hutch: lol @ oric, why would i care if tf2 practice was on when spamming
Messapus AKA Hutch: itll stop when he leaves now
Messapus AKA Hutch: simple as
Phantom |ATK|: when oric leaves atk?
Messapus AKA Hutch: yep
Phantom |ATK|: you'll stop spamming?
Messapus AKA Hutch: yes
Phantom |ATK|: k
Phantom |ATK|: thanks for the info
Phantom |ATK|: also, you might care about spamming TS while training is going on because you're disrupting our training session?
Messapus AKA Hutch: not my training session
Messapus AKA Hutch: you fault for having him there
Phantom |ATK|: right
Phantom |ATK|: its our fault because he's lending us his TS server
Phantom |ATK|: because ours is down
Messapus AKA Hutch: collateral
Messapus AKA Hutch: damage
Phantom |ATK|: so you hate oric so much you'll go as far as disrupt 6 other people just to try and annoy him?
Phantom |ATK|: you're so fucking immature man
Messapus AKA Hutch: idc
Phantom |ATK|: welcome to my ban list, and you get my vote for a permanent ban from ATK, and all i series LANs
Phantom |ATK|: you really REALLY need to grow up

He's now on my ignore list on Steam (first person), so I won't get any of his rants about how much of a dick Oric is. I vote for a 100% permanent ban from ATK and all i-series LANs.

Sorry to bring it up again, but it is the first time i've vented my opinion.

Chalex4
8th February 2009, 11:01 PM
I must say, from reading that conversation, I agree with you 100%.

It really is looking like he will never come back, it's like he has nothing better to do than to annoy Oricalcos, and therefore everyone else in ATK. I know Chazlene wants Hutch back in ATK, but how can you justify that when he does stuff like this?

D_K_Head
8th February 2009, 11:09 PM
agreed, he needs to die in a fire. Pissing off EVERY member is hardly a good way to get back at one member while trying to rejoin a community...

Colonel Mitch
8th February 2009, 11:11 PM
he was doin it yesterday aswell and it was very anoyin n he was bragging to me about it...

Chazlene
8th February 2009, 11:13 PM
Well after reading that I don't want him back in. He always ruins any chance he has by doing something twattish like this.

D_K_Head
8th February 2009, 11:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, how old is he?

Isphera
8th February 2009, 11:34 PM
17. Goes to show that biology class is right, it does take a while for some people to mature fully through puberty.

Although the comment about him dying in a fire is a tad strong, I (unsurprisingly) support the view which you put forward. Having spammed the TS 5 times over the weekend, impersonated Chalex in an attempt to get SA, use abuse directed at community members, myself and members of my family which go well beyone the usual 'your mum' jibes, and the fact he shows no remorse for his actions, if not bragging about them, I propose that the vote for him to be unbanned be rescheduled to later this week, and have an option for a permanant ban in the voting. This would include immediate banning from all ATK servers by an admin and a ban from participating at events such as i34 (I dont care if he goes, so long as he keeps well away from us).

EDIT;

Messapus AKA Hutch: itll stop when he leaves now
Messapus AKA Hutch: simple as
Phantom |ATK|: when oric leaves atk?
Messapus AKA Hutch: yep
Phantom |ATK|: you'll stop spamming?
Messapus AKA Hutch: yes

I'll say the same thing to this as I did the last comment which thought I should leave.

lol.

Chalex4
8th February 2009, 11:45 PM
Funny how we now have a "brand new" member called Hutchitor browsing this thread.

Luckily I was on the ball and checked the account, only to find it was linked to another of Hutch's email accounts. Banned, bannned, and banned. Have a nice day :).

Isphera
8th February 2009, 11:52 PM
I'd keep an eye on new accounts for a bit, you never know what he might try.

EDIT - I'm also half expecting to get punched in the face again tomorrow.

Target
9th February 2009, 02:06 AM
Bye Bye Hutchipoo

Vicious Horizon
9th February 2009, 08:28 AM
I've changed my mind again.

Colonel Mitch
9th February 2009, 01:41 PM
megalolz

» Stats
Members: 399
Threads: 1,429
Top Poster: VoX (2,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Hutchy

Calneon
9th February 2009, 02:05 PM
If he wanted to make an account on the site, you'd have thought he'd chose a username and email less obvious...

Unless of course he's doing it just to cause Chalex to waste the time to ban him, which i'm sure takes less time than it does for him to sign up.

Trigger
9th February 2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah he was talking to me about it when he started on Saturday, im in the same boat as Phantom.
He seemed a nice enough chap at I34 but disrupting the training is just childish ( Which i Apologise for not being there, work came up)

Isphera
9th February 2009, 05:29 PM
NEWS JUST IN - I managed to get through the day without getting punched in the face, like last year when he got banned. He did look a bit angry though.

Colonel Mitch
9th February 2009, 05:51 PM
lol oric :P - ITS GENERALS TIME ;D

ez64
9th February 2009, 06:56 PM
NEWS JUST IN - I managed to get through the day without getting punched in the face, like last year when he got banned. He did look a bit angry though.

He would have been out cold the next day if someone did that to me, you are far more forgiving than most yet he still persists with it all.