PDA

View Full Version : Oricalcos - A Trial Moderator

Chalex4
13th February 2009, 06:00 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

Despite Oricalcos' disputable actions in the past, we have all seen him become more responsible over the last few months and with him being one of the longest standing and active members, the mods and I have decided he deserves a trial as a moderator.

So, from now until this time next week (approx.) he will have full access as a moderator of the ATK Community website. Before his trial is up, we will have a poll to decide whether he becomes a full time moderator.

Good Luck Oric!!!

D_K_Head
13th February 2009, 06:08 PM
...we're doomed

VoX
13th February 2009, 06:12 PM
the mods and I have decided he deserves a trial as a moderator.

I've done what now?

Anyway, good luck Oric.

Mr.Big
13th February 2009, 06:15 PM
...we're Doomed

Indeeed! Everyone Run For Yer Lives!!!

Calneon
13th February 2009, 06:26 PM
the mods and I have decided he deserves a trial as a moderator.

I've done what now?
Heheheh, DICTATOR!

Isphera
13th February 2009, 06:33 PM
At the expense of pedo jokes and i34 video banter, it is with great humility that I accept this trial. I aim to help the community progress as it get's larger, as well as give back after several years of membership. As Chalex eluded to in his post, there have been ups and downs in the relationship, but many of the problems which caused those tensions have now been resolved and removed. For the few problems which remain, I hope that I am able to help resolve the community.

A quick note though: As I leave on a school trip for New York on Sunday, can the approx in the post please extend the trial past the week in which I am away?

Again, thanks for the opportunity, and I won't let you down.

Chalex4
13th February 2009, 07:11 PM
A quick note though: As I leave on a school trip for New York on Sunday, can the approx in the post please extend the trial past the week in which I am away?

Yeah, that's fine. Also, when I said mods I was really just referring to Chazlene :p.

Snerfs
13th February 2009, 07:12 PM
I aim to help the community progress as it get's larger, as well as give back after several years of membership.

Remove your nose from Chalex's ass xD

good luck anyways :)

ez64
13th February 2009, 07:35 PM
It's too far up there it's a lost cause :D

Target
13th February 2009, 09:50 PM
MUAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHA, thats wot oric thinking, Nazi grammar barron !!!!

Trigger
13th February 2009, 11:18 PM
Wise move, if anyone deserves it then Oric does!
Good luck!

Vicious Horizon
14th February 2009, 11:29 AM
Oric should pull his head out of his own arse :P I bet he can taste Brylcream XD

And also, it's wierd seeing his name go from Blue to Black to Green XD

I still see it as blue in my head xD