PDA

View Full Version : New Signature

VeNom
26th March 2007, 09:25 PM
Think this is the 5 time i ask someone make me a signature.. Cant someone pls make me one?, im shit at photshop and cant make somethink who looks like a pic. p.s pls be serious.

-Have 2 stand VeNom on it

- Have 2 be serious

FFS cant someone just make me one??

subsurface
27th March 2007, 05:13 PM
Think this is the 5 time i ask someone make me a signature.. Cant someone pls make me one?, im shit at photshop and cant make somethink who looks like a pic. p.s pls be serious.

- Have 2 be serious

Maybe ask nicely instead of typing like a baby whos dummy fell out.

Chazlene
27th March 2007, 07:33 PM
I could make you one, but I won't.

Ask nicely.

geK
28th March 2007, 01:45 PM
I could also make you one, but in your case; I WONT CAUSE ILL CHARGE YOU OF MONEY! :D

VeNom
28th March 2007, 05:50 PM
I did ask nicely the first 3 times. btw i dont have money at all!

Hardie
28th March 2007, 07:05 PM
u sket

Isphera
28th March 2007, 07:57 PM

- Have 2 be serious

Try speaking proper english as well

----
I think this is the fifth time I have asked you guys to make me a signiture. Can someone please make me one? Im crap at photoshop and cant make something which looks like a sig.

If you made one for me-
It would need to say VeNoM on it
Has to be serious.

Can someone please make one for me?
----

See, took me 5 minutes.

Chazlene
28th March 2007, 08:37 PM
signAture Oric.

Hutch
28th March 2007, 08:48 PM
Oric ffs don't correct someone about spelling when you are shit yourself, FIREFOX even has a spellchecker you n00b.

EDIT: Also I only spotted 1 wrong bit of english, If you hadn't noticed he's been writing short hand.

Chazlene
28th March 2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, but there was loads of bad grammar, double full stops and lower case I's.

Hutch
28th March 2007, 08:59 PM
Yes but tbh it's too hypocritical (spelt using Firefox), and I want to set up a society for the non hypocritical people to moan about the hypocrites. Then we can build up a large userbase of octogenarians who complain about their dialysis machines and demand lots of pharmaceutical drugs. Failing that we could get a tonne of kids who voices have not broken yet as the have not reached the age of puberty. Their testes have not dropped and they are very annoying.

Hutch rambles on.