PDA

View Full Version : i36 .... Yes another i36 thread again....

Colonel Mitch
11th March 2009, 01:10 PM
Okay I know weve been through this a good few times now (lol, but wizzos just increased capacity to 1900 a couple of days ago and booked the second hall. Its expected to sell out before the event too.

I wasnt sure about going before as the non summer events are usually alot smaller and have less space / exhibitions, however it looks like i36 is going to be another biggie and i believe is also being pinned as the next M Festival (i35 wasnt).

Basically im trying to say ive decided id like to go, but i dont want to go on my own. I know nikki (frost wraith) going as a spec with "slumph" - some of you will know him - but hes sitting with his noobclan.

EZ64 said hed think about it but atm hes in the porcess of buying a new car so probably cant afford it IIRC.

Anoyne that would like to go and is situdated in the north/mid of england (with the exception of newcastle/middlesbrough way coz its in completely the wrong direction) I will hapily pick up on the way to stonleigh if you'd like, and also if anyone lives in an area local (40 miles or so) to stonleigh ill give you a cheap lift 2.

Im hoping someone will partake as i dont think ill go on my own and id like to.

Trigger
11th March 2009, 08:23 PM
Id seriously consider going tbh, i need a good weekend away, can someone remind me of the dates again? Oh and ive got my own mode of transport.
If 4+ people be going id definately be there.

Isphera
11th March 2009, 08:35 PM
I'm not going to this one. But I am going to i37.

Calneon
11th March 2009, 08:42 PM
I don't know...

I'll think about it.

Colonel Mitch
11th March 2009, 08:43 PM
Id seriously consider going tbh, i need a good weekend away, can someone remind me of the dates again? Oh and ive got my own mode of transport.
If 4+ people be going id definately be there.

10th-13th april.

If im honest were not gunna see more than 4 people goin to this one, i was hoping a single person or possibly 2 would partake (i suppose you could count frost wraith as she is going)

Frost Wraith
11th March 2009, 09:01 PM
I am going if i get transport there train yus i will pay 65 quid agen for summer but not for i35 as just a spec XD xplz take me piers

Target
12th March 2009, 12:44 AM
How much is it if u book now? I'll be in Barrow so ill b able to get a lift woot!! Don't kno if i fancy campin tho :O Mite be a bite wet/cold!!! But i'll still consider it if we get a few ppl goin :D

ez64
12th March 2009, 12:47 AM
sleeping in car clearly ftw :)

hopefully I will have enough cash/time from uni to go will post in here soon to say if I can

Colonel Mitch
12th March 2009, 12:57 AM
How much is it if u book now? I'll be in Barrow so ill b able to get a lift woot!! Don't kno if i fancy campin tho :O Mite be a bite wet/cold!!! But i'll still consider it if we get a few ppl goin :D

its £80 and i wasnt gunna bring "el'godlike" tent. probably sleep in car or in hall.

Target
12th March 2009, 04:49 PM
lol el "godlike" snail stained holy leaky tent of doom more like :P

Vicious Horizon
12th March 2009, 05:12 PM
With certain stains on the roof from mitch's previous exploits.

Frost Wraith
12th March 2009, 07:43 PM
I'm going as a spec tbh but no idea how im gettin there but i knw im going :P

Colonel Mitch
12th March 2009, 08:25 PM
lol el "godlike" snail stained holy leaky tent of doom more like :P

heyhey it only leaked coz we didnt put teh roof on and that only allows leaking over the middle. yeah there are some stains from dried snail slime but it wokrs pretty wel - saves buying a £150+ tent

Target
13th March 2009, 02:23 AM
True enuf, am deffo gettin a popup tent me thinks cba with setting up an that cover sheet is lame :P

ez64
13th March 2009, 11:18 AM
I did that last time and ended up sleeping in the car as the entire bottom of it was a pool and it was raining inside when I was sleeping.