PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of hand

Darkeagle
13th March 2009, 06:32 PM
Im sorry but this is going to be the second time in a row that our training (tf2) has been cancelled and it getting stupid. Whats the point of having servers if there never up. We cant work on getting them populated because guess what, there not working. I Dont no what, but something needs to change, it is a continuing pattern and I cant be bothered with it any more.

I personally quit my sub because I believed that nothing was happening with it. I will start again if it means getting these servers up, i also believe that other people will as well, if we see it is for a good cause.

Are we going to have to start getting money, or can we start telling that the service that DCH are giving us is unacceptable?

VoX
13th March 2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah, it is a pain that the servers are normally down, but they are free.

The fact that this is the 2nd TF2 Training in a row to be cancelled/improvised is annoying.

Chalex4
13th March 2009, 07:39 PM
Believe it or not, I am on your side!!

I'm not going to say everything is under control, but I have a feeling I will have some rather large news to announce soonish. Just hang in there, this is no normal downtime.

Calneon
13th March 2009, 09:50 PM
It's very frustrating, but I have confindence in Chalex to get everything sorted out.

D_K_Head
13th March 2009, 11:39 PM
Ditto. We're all behind you chal.

Vicious Horizon
14th March 2009, 11:06 AM
Brown noses :P

Nah, It'll be fine ^^,

Isphera
14th March 2009, 02:07 PM
Brown noses :P

Nah, It'll be fine ^^,

Seconded.

Target
15th March 2009, 03:31 PM
lol i hav little confidence in chalex or DCH, but I'm sure we'll get ours servers back sometime before christmas :D

Isphera
15th March 2009, 03:35 PM
Is that Christmas 2010 or christmas 2011 :D (This is a joke, and I actually believe we will have our servers up by the end of the month)

Mr.Big
15th March 2009, 11:48 PM
The servers will probably be up by next week VALVE TIME!!!!!! (http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time)

Target
16th March 2009, 02:33 PM
lol oric s too scared to make his joke now he's a moderator :P

Bloo
16th March 2009, 07:55 PM
Ive been talking to Chalex and have managed to get him to divulge on what is happening, I'll post the log here:

Bloo: So, what really is going on with the servers? :P
Chalex4 |ATK|: you'll see
Bloo: ... Being upgraded? Going down? Replacing them with hello kitty servers?
Chalex4 |ATK|: hello kitty I'm afraid
Bloo: So going up in that thread!

Thats right, you heard it here folks!

Isphera
16th March 2009, 08:07 PM
Come on, if your going to host a game like that, do a proper one. EVE or FML or something.

Calneon
16th March 2009, 08:09 PM
Ive been talking to Chalex and have managed to get him to divulge on what is happening, I'll post the log here:

Bloo: So, what really is going on with the servers? :P
Chalex4 |ATK|: you'll see
Bloo: ... Being upgraded? Going down? Replacing them with hello kitty servers?
Chalex4 |ATK|: hello kitty I'm afraid
Bloo: So going up in that thread!

Thats right, you heard it here folks!
YES!

http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/Hello-Kitty/Hello-Kitty-blue-car-1.jpg

Brum Brum.

D_K_Head
16th March 2009, 08:54 PM
...I find the fact you either have typed in "hello kitty" into google images, or have a hello kitty image on your PC both disturbing and confusing...

VoX
16th March 2009, 09:36 PM
YES!

http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/Hello-Kitty/Hello-Kitty-blue-car-1.jpg

Brum Brum.

I am SO putting that on the under-side of the next vehicle I texture for PR, imagine seeing that as you get run over!

D_K_Head
16th March 2009, 09:39 PM
...that'd be epic...

Isphera
16th March 2009, 09:42 PM
Can I just ask, why do you start and end nearly every post you make with ..........

And VoX, that would be awesome.

Calneon
17th March 2009, 12:44 AM
You don't have a folder full of Hello Kitty images on your computer?

Target
17th March 2009, 12:49 AM
As usual the thread has gone way OFF TOPIC!!!!

D_K_Head
17th March 2009, 03:28 PM
Can I just ask, why do you start and end nearly every post you make with ..........

And VoX, that would be awesome.

...because I feel like it? Beats me, I don't really know myself.

Bloo
17th March 2009, 05:41 PM
I had an inside sneak preview of the new Hello Kitty servers, I've got to say, they're awesome fun. You guys are gonna love them.