PDA

View Full Version : Command and Conquer: Generals Zero Hour epic battle

Colonel Mitch
19th March 2009, 08:40 AM
I propose a one time only epic battle on Zero Hour:

2v2v2v2

Rules would be no Superweapon general, 1 Superweapon/player and no rush 15.
No rush includes infiltration with hero units prior to this time.
Any area outside on each players "section" of the map (including the area with oil) is Free for all from the start.
Once the 15 minutes is over, and 2 mins in advance, this will be anounced - THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO ATTACK, JUST THAT YOU CAN.

The likely map would be twilight flame, however that is not certain.

Who else is in. Also try and team up.

I will update this thread with teams / signed up.

Also I am aware that we have the 1v1 tournament in the works, however tournaments seem to take a long time to set up and get running so I thought this could be faster.

Also anybody who would like a copy of the game if you give me an address to which i can post you a dvd containing everything you need to play. As you can see it currently stands at 8 and this is before others may join - so confirm ASAP :)

Also post the day/time this would be best for you. I was thinking friday/saturday/sunday evening.

Players :

Colonel Mitch - CONFIRMED
Target - CONFIRMED
EZ64 - CONFIRMED
Darkeagle - CONFIRMED
Vicious Horizon - CONFIRMED
DarkOigeon - CONFIRMED
Vox - CONFIRMED
Cillit Bang CONFIRMED

Teams:

Team 1: Colonel Mitch + Target
Team 2: Darkeagle + Vox
Team 3: Cillit Bang + Vicious Horizon
Team 4: EZ64 + DarkPigeon

ez64
19th March 2009, 11:20 AM
Expected you are damn right sir I dont mind on pairing so anybody who doesnt already have someone is fine :)

Vicious Horizon
19th March 2009, 05:04 PM
I'm up for it, as long as It doesn't lie between my no-port times, I may be able to find a way around it (staying connected during that time works for MSN normally.) But depends on the time, really, but I'm up for it.

Darkeagle
19th March 2009, 05:36 PM
If SOMEONE finds out where i live then yes

Colonel Mitch
19th March 2009, 06:47 PM
why cant i edit my post??

edit: I can edit this but not the important one....

ez64
19th March 2009, 07:22 PM
theres a time limit on editing but for the life of me I cannot figure out why that would be a good idea.

Isphera
19th March 2009, 07:37 PM
I'll give this one a pass.

Chalex4
19th March 2009, 07:46 PM
theres a time limit on editing but for the life of me I cannot figure out why that would be a good idea.

I originally thought it was, but I just changed it to unlimited edits for all users since it was imposing difficulties in threads like this. I also changed it so that you can post more regularly (used to be limited to once every 30 seconds).

Colonel Mitch
19th March 2009, 07:52 PM
i'll Give This One A Pass.

You'll Do What?????

Colonel Mitch
19th March 2009, 07:56 PM
Also post prefered teams :)

Calneon
19th March 2009, 08:17 PM
I originally thought it was, but I just changed it to unlimited edits for all users since it was imposing difficulties in threads like this. I also changed it so that you can post more regularly (used to be limited to once every 30 seconds).
Good. Twas a shit idea.

Vicious Horizon
19th March 2009, 09:20 PM
Well, I play Air offensive, so I'd be paired up with someone who likes nice little infantry?

(USA Air General & China's Infantry General = Win)

Target
19th March 2009, 10:54 PM
lol if u say so :D

Colonel Mitch
20th March 2009, 12:54 AM
Well, I play Air offensive, so I'd be paired up with someone who likes nice little infantry?

(USA Air General & China's Infantry General = Win)

lolz....

thats kinda wrong sene as anti air units are good against infantry and not tanks, and neither of you can build tanks, so just build some gattling cannons/ mini gunners/quad cannons and were golden :D

ez64
20th March 2009, 04:01 AM
lolz....

thats kinda wrong sene as anti air units are good against infantry and not tanks, and neither of you can build tanks, so just build some gattling cannons/ mini gunners/quad cannons and were golden :D

apart from bunkers with double barreled RPG troops O wait thats shockwave ok normal RPG troops....

but one flame tank and OMFG :D

Darkeagle
20th March 2009, 05:41 PM
I can Defo do now, got your disc today mitch!

Calneon
20th March 2009, 06:25 PM
Just an idea, Mitch should FRAPS the game and record the TS and post it up here.

Colonel Mitch
20th March 2009, 09:04 PM
Just an idea, Mitch should FRAPS the game and record the TS and post it up here.

If that works I'd be happy too but fraps doesnt like ever work for me :P

Linking to the replay would be easier as then you can see what EVERYONE is doin rather than just me.

Colonel Mitch
20th March 2009, 09:13 PM
Okay only 1 place left nor. Its freddies if he confirms with me, or orics if he changes his mind. Out of Vicious Horizon, DarkPigeon and Ez64 you still need to team up.

D_K_Head
21st March 2009, 02:29 AM
...for somthing like this, if you can just give me a list of highlights, i'll go through and fraps the lot. I need the editing practice.

CILLIT BANG
21st March 2009, 07:45 PM
ok il play

Colonel Mitch
21st March 2009, 08:19 PM
Okay we now have a full roster :)
And teams are sorted too.

Now we just have to organise a time.

Any suggestions anyone?

ez64
21st March 2009, 08:50 PM
I can do some nights but wensday/friday maybe/saturday are best for me.

Colonel Mitch
21st March 2009, 09:57 PM
I can do some nights but wensday/friday maybe/saturday are best for me.

gdgd. if others could post info like this ill try n sort something out and poll it :)

Vicious Horizon
22nd March 2009, 11:41 AM
I'm guessing it wont be today, but any day should be ok with me, now that Mitch helped me get stuff sorted I can play all evening until 8:30, when I get disco'd completely (That's why I got DC'd last night, sorry guys XD) So yah, that's mine :)

Calneon
22nd March 2009, 12:13 PM
If that works I'd be happy too but fraps doesnt like ever work for me :P

Linking to the replay would be easier as then you can see what EVERYONE is doin rather than just me.
You're forgetting that people without the game can't watch replays xD. If DK was to FRAPs the game, that would be great.

ez64
22nd March 2009, 01:03 PM
You're forgetting that people without the game can't watch replays xD. If DK was to FRAPs the game, that would be great.

as long as there PC's can handle playing the game and frap's it thats fine.

Colonel Mitch
22nd March 2009, 01:53 PM
well for that to happen well have to play, then DK watch and fraps the replay.

Colonel Mitch
25th March 2009, 01:51 PM
Okay scene as nobody will post times theyre good for (otehr than giles) I propose saturday of next week (4th April).

Vicious can you play freely on saturdays or are your ports still gay?

If you can play generally on saturdays id propose a 7.30/ 8pm start.

If your ports are still gay can u ask your dad nicley to unblock them for 1 time only :P

I say this as havin it earlier may be a problem for people (interfering with food times) and it may well over run 8:30 even if started earlier.

So Saturday 4th April 6.30pm. Be on hamachi and teamspeak.

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2009, 03:51 PM
It's cool for me, I worked it all out, I can use Hamachi during the 4:30 to 7:30, so it's all cool. As long as matches aren't over an hour, I'm all good.

ez64
25th March 2009, 06:54 PM
But the match start was for 7:30 and I doubt it will go over an hour but still could.

Colonel Mitch
25th March 2009, 07:47 PM
changed time to 6.30

this way it gives time to setup and just incase it overruns.

Vicious Horizon
25th March 2009, 08:33 PM
Hmm, cool.