PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Teaser!

Chalex4
29th March 2009, 05:49 PM
The COD Modern Warfare 2 trailer was recently released into the wild!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1jm84cR1lw
(click for HD version)

Admittedly it's nothing more than a glorified mp3, but it's succeeded in making me more hyped for its release later this year.

Darkeagle
29th March 2009, 06:39 PM
Crapest Trailer EVER!

Calneon
29th March 2009, 06:39 PM
Coooool.

DE it's a teaser.

Chazlene
29th March 2009, 08:01 PM
Hmm.. better be SAS and outrageous taches again.

If you go on the Modern Warfare 2 site and click on analyze, you can zoom in on particular bits of the video, presumably to look for clues about the game.

Target
29th March 2009, 09:28 PM
Apprently chazlene they have the british forces assault rifle so id assume the sas or at least britain is involved :P

Vicious Horizon
30th March 2009, 07:21 AM
And America were shite last time, and they'll be shite this time, if they're in.

Isphera
30th March 2009, 09:59 AM
And America were shite last time, and they'll be shite this time, if they're in.

You do realise that my played time on CoD4 was 98% USA. The other two was when I was either SAS or switched to SAS/USMC from communists.

Bloo
30th March 2009, 11:54 AM
I think he meant in singleplayer Oric, in multiplayer there really was no difference between any of the sides for obvious reasons.

And it'd be cool if they mixed things up a bit, like uhmm, playing as the Russians (and get to meet Kamarov again!) or playing British squaddies this time and American special forces.

Also a plot that isn't ripped straight from 24 would be nice, and if they still rip a plot from 24, I hope its from a better Day. Multiplayer wise? I'm guessing they'll do something to stop it getting top-heavy, slow down experience again perhaps.

Colonel Mitch
30th March 2009, 12:32 PM
Apprently chazlene they have the british forces assault rifle so id assume the sas or at least britain is involved :P

You mean the SA-80..... oh god......

I wonder if it will jam every 5 minutes unless u clea it after each bullet fired to be realistic :P