PDA

View Full Version : Awsome hunter

Colonel Mitch
30th March 2009, 12:50 PM
This video was linked from digg on our news ticker, but for those of you who wont have noticed etc i thought id post it here.

Click it once its started playing for the hd version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3O9p_Ru-BQ

Chalex4
30th March 2009, 12:58 PM
Those guys have got pretty awesome skills, I never realised you could even get to some of those areas. I need to play more L4D :p.

Target
30th March 2009, 04:43 PM
Yes chalex i think you need to play more games with people in the community aswell!!! yeh didnt realise you could get that high wit hunter an that 25 pounce damage is awesome!!!

Calneon
30th March 2009, 08:09 PM
Holy motherfucking shit.

EDIT: On another note, need to check out Hocico (song artist).

Trigger
31st March 2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah some nice skills, Ah isnt the message at the end touching

Though im sure he can hold on longer to the edges of buildings that should be possible :p

Target
31st March 2009, 06:09 PM
Yeh they prob changed loads of rates an settings so they can do kool shit :o

Calneon
31st March 2009, 09:11 PM
Yeh they prob changed loads of rates an settings so they can do kool shit :o
Nope, it's all possible. Most of this was probably all filmed in clan matches too.

Trigger
31st March 2009, 09:51 PM
Nope, it's all possible. Most of this was probably all filmed in clan matches too.

Doubt it considering most of it was on the normal maps and im pretty sure some of it would count as glitching when he climbs up Invisible walls

Calneon
31st March 2009, 10:06 PM
Doubt it considering most of it was on the normal maps and im pretty sure some of it would count as glitching when he climbs up Invisible walls
That was only once, and it's hardly game breaking. Just the same as pouncing from a high building.