PDA

View Full Version : Epic Battle - Tonight

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 01:46 PM
just reminding everytone its TONIGHT @ 6.30.

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 01:46 PM
Teams:

Team 1: Colonel Mitch + Target
Team 2: Darkeagle + ORICALCOS
Team 3: Cillit Bang + Vicious Horizon
Team 4: EZ64 + DarkPigeon

ez64
4th April 2009, 01:54 PM
I need a rocky montage to get me back into C&C shape :D

VoX
4th April 2009, 04:07 PM
The noob alliance pull out, I can't make tonight, I'm flying heli's and I assume DE won't want to go it alone.

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 04:52 PM
The noob alliance pull out, I can't make tonight, I'm flying heli's and I assume DE won't want to go it alone.

FFS vox y???

This has bee here for almost two weeks to make sure people can play.

ez64
4th April 2009, 05:01 PM

:mad: 2 weeks and then you decide this?

Calneon
4th April 2009, 05:04 PM
Erm, surely flying heli's is just for fun right? I'm not playing but it seems somewhat stupid to pull out after 2 weeks to go do something like that.

Darkeagle
4th April 2009, 05:08 PM
I dont care, i will play on my own, dont want to ruin a whole night cause someone has a gay passion for remote heli's

Edit: i really tried, for like 2 hours solid, but cant get this game to work, nothing's working so i guess im out as well

ez64
4th April 2009, 05:39 PM
I dont care, i will play on my own, dont want to ruin a whole night cause someone has a gay passion for remote heli's

Edit: i really tried, for like 2 hours solid, but cant get this game to work, nothing's working so i guess im out as well

we will sort you out with the game working im sure but 3v3 is fairly one sided as there are just two teams.

so we need to find another if Vox has really pulled out for remote control electric motors :(

Isphera
4th April 2009, 05:48 PM
Douchefaces,

I hearby replace VoX as King Noob

Regards,
Oric,
King of the noobs, CNC.

ez64
4th April 2009, 05:50 PM
ty :)

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 06:13 PM
Ok has anyone heard from Vicious or DarkPigeon. Ill see if i can get 1 of my otehr friends to play for DE.

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 06:14 PM
Ok has anyone heard from Vicious or DarkPigeon. Ill see if i can get 1 of my otehr friends to play for DE.

Just checked with Vicious. He will play but hes having dinner in 15 mins. so will start as oon as hes back.

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 06:20 PM
Oh and giles. I tried for almsot 3 hours. His disk drives fucked and coz hes on TFD the crack wont work and he doesnt have a pen drive or space to copy images from anotehr pc ond only has laptop on wireless anyway so transfer speed would be lol and hed need to transfer 1.5gb.

Basically DE is out.

Well do 2v2v2 instead of 3v3 coz its mroe fun :)

New Teams

Colonel Mitch + Target
Oricalcos + Cillit Bang
Vicious + EZ64

If thats okay for yall.

ez64
4th April 2009, 08:42 PM
I win that is all and mitch dc'd at the end although he is trying to say I did....

Colonel Mitch
4th April 2009, 09:21 PM
I DIDNT dc. I minimised for 20 seconds and when i came back giles had voted me off which counts as a DC for him if he played online :P

ez64
4th April 2009, 09:52 PM
lol... you started counting down and I waited until 30 seconds, I thought you just left out of courtesy as he had one hidden building left and my army's were all over the map.

turns out it was a powerplant in my own base.

VoX
4th April 2009, 10:12 PM
Well, DE reminded me yesterday, and I then realised I couldn't.

Anyway, my new heli flies like a dream!

ez64
4th April 2009, 10:16 PM
Into a tree I hope?

Calneon
4th April 2009, 10:55 PM
Well, DE reminded me yesterday, and I then realised I couldn't.

Anyway, my new heli flies like a dream!
In my dreams I usually crash and burn.

D_K_Head
5th April 2009, 01:06 AM
...You need serious help phant...

yeah, Mitch crushed me off the start, since I was soloing.

Vicious Horizon
5th April 2009, 11:38 AM
Douchefaces,

I hearby replace VoX as King Noob

Regards,
Oric,
King of the noobs, CNC.

I replace VoX with me, for that ultimate cock-up before the match even started XD

Colonel Mitch
5th April 2009, 06:44 PM
"Wheres the accept button"

NOOB OF THE CENTURY

Vicious Horizon
6th April 2009, 07:57 AM
-_- I hate myself.

In related news, Vicious Horizon ltd. shares fell by 10 today...

D_K_Head
6th April 2009, 12:08 PM
damn this global economic downturn... all the bad companies are dying. What madness is this?!

Isphera
6th April 2009, 01:10 PM
What you on about, the producers of Hug Tokens, Kings'o'win LTD. posted a profit increase of 1337%. Go with smart investments.

Target
6th April 2009, 02:48 PM
that was soooo annoyin sum noob had plugged the micro filter in the wrong place so when phone rang...dc time, an 1min is no where near long enuf to get back on