PDA

View Full Version : I37 Whos going

Trigger
18th April 2009, 08:57 PM
So the time is nearing and theres 23 days left for the early discount which is a nice 29% off so i thought that ill bite the bullet and ask everyone if there going or not.
Now many of you seem quite hesitant/ unsure whether you will so post up if you will and when you are booking etc etc

Im going ofc and booking when i know a few people will be there :D

Also isnt it the host of the WGS as well this time around?

Frost Wraith
18th April 2009, 09:58 PM
I'm going bookin it with in the next week going for my 18th :D

Calneon
18th April 2009, 10:31 PM
Ima goooing.

ez64
18th April 2009, 11:27 PM
I will be paying asap and I suggest we get our seat pickings done quickly, who shall I give seating power to (aka who is organising the clan placement)

I think row A has already gone though for the nice breeze and security inches away.

Zealous
18th April 2009, 11:50 PM
I would love to come but i need to see if i am on holiday at that time or not.

D_K_Head
19th April 2009, 03:35 AM
i'll be coming, hopefully.

Frost Wraith
19th April 2009, 03:55 AM
Can i sort seatin out XD

CILLIT BANG
19th April 2009, 10:54 AM
if piers can gief lift i can go

Vicious Horizon
19th April 2009, 11:27 AM
Hmm, I would be able to go, apart from me being able to sleep there would be a freakin' joke. But I live moderately close to coventry, so it's not too bad.. I think.

Maybe. XD

Trigger
19th April 2009, 11:33 AM
EZ and wraith if you want to sort out seating and message me when you have found a good spot (you still havent accepted my steam friend invite ez lol)

Ill book up there and then!

Zealous
19th April 2009, 12:09 PM
How much does it cost? Also if i bring my xbox as well as my computer do i need a different seat for that?

Trigger
19th April 2009, 12:16 PM
If you take the early discount its about £64 i beleive and as long as you bring your computer you can have your xbox with the same seat. (i think)

Though there are restrictions on space available and you cant use more than 1 monitor

Plus you can get a lift with me if you want :D

Calneon
19th April 2009, 12:25 PM
Bringing your Xbox will be fine, though you'd have to use your monitor. I guess piers will also bring his projector like we had for the Wii at i34 so you could use that.

Zealous
19th April 2009, 12:45 PM
Cool, my mum comes back from holiday today so I should know if I can go by today. Also can anyone take part in the tournaments or do you have to be uber leet pro or something?

Trigger
19th April 2009, 12:56 PM
Uh no anyone can enter though bearing in mind you will get crushed in most if you arent decent, though we should enter some of the fun tournaments for giggles, like me and Phant did COH, won it ofc. :D But ATK got owned in cod4 and bf2 if i remember at i34.

Would be awesome if we end up having the Tf2 team there

Zealous
19th April 2009, 01:26 PM
That would be cool if we had the tf2 team even though we would get owned. I was thinking of entering the fifa tournament on Xbox because I’m pretty good, I think.

Calneon
19th April 2009, 02:33 PM
We shal own in CoH again.

Trigger
19th April 2009, 03:28 PM
Did you know that it was the only rts tournament last year? such a let down tbh

Snerfs
19th April 2009, 04:11 PM
lmao the bf2 team gave up after 2 games (I should know, I suggested that we stop before we look embarrasing :p) Wish I could go, i'll see you all at i40, EVERYONE MUST GO TO i40!

ez64
19th April 2009, 04:41 PM
i40?? you slacker!

Chalex4
19th April 2009, 06:57 PM
I will probably be at i37, although if I do go, I will only be there from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon :(.

This leads me to wonder whether I even need a proper BYOC ticket, as a specator pass might be good enough. Anyway, I'll give it some more thinking.

Target
19th April 2009, 09:47 PM
Deffo going gettin it booked tomorrow i thinks, someone needs to draw up seating plan v soon plz

Trigger
19th April 2009, 09:57 PM
Ill Ditto that as soon as someone knows approximately where were gonna sit, im booking

Chazlene
19th April 2009, 10:42 PM
I really can't make up my mind on whether to go, might just come as a spectator.

Colonel Mitch
20th April 2009, 02:07 AM
Chazlene.i have made up yourmindfor you.

You're going

Same goes for YOU, Oric.

Chalex your the damn leader...... GET YOUR ARSE DOWN THERE.

OFC im going and i can take freddy and chris but the car will be literally packed.

(just went to i36 with 1 mate and 1box for another person and the car was literally full.)

I also know more from talking to wizzo now about a good place for us all to camp if we want to be together and out of the way.

Ill bring my projector and 360/wii, along with laptop, generator etc.

And,OFC El'Grande tent :D

Basically we can stay near the top of stonleigh park, where caravan people can go, but stay away from the caravans. The benefit of this would be much less traffic (human or cars) to A) steal your things, B) catch tent accidentally C) keep you awake at night D) get pissed off at noise from activities such as using generator to watch movie together or play rock band etc.

Vicious Horizon
20th April 2009, 07:50 AM
And the couple in the tent next to you ;D

Colonel Mitch
20th April 2009, 09:36 AM
And the couple in the tent next to you ;D

what?

The whole point of what i just said is that there wouldnt be other peoples tents next to us.

D_K_Head
20th April 2009, 10:33 AM
Oric and Chalex. We all know how he managed to get his mod :P

Isphera
20th April 2009, 10:59 AM
You're going

Same goes for YOU, Oric.

Not guaranteed and I'm not decided.

Vicious Horizon
20th April 2009, 03:49 PM
what?

The whole point of what i just said is that there wouldnt be other peoples tents next to us.

I was adding onto your point. :D

Paper Tiger
20th April 2009, 09:48 PM
I'm going :) Paying soonish. Before the Early Bird runs out atleast!

Target
20th April 2009, 10:50 PM
Same but we need to decide where to sit, ill try an sort this out wit mitch an freddy an then everyone can get seats in same area....and oric ur deffo coming and chazlene once u get there u know how fun it is at a lan compared to just ts etc + will mite be the last time we see or hear from each other for awhile, like people going to uni dnt get much chance of gaming wit work and partyin

Isphera
21st April 2009, 07:45 AM
and oric ur deffo coming

More you do that - less likely I'll buy tickets.

Calneon
21st April 2009, 01:32 PM
More you do that - less likely I'll buy tickets.
Oric, if you come i'll smash your computer to little pieces, tie you to a chair and force feed you wam bars until your teeth implode.

Trigger
21st April 2009, 02:32 PM
Cmon no one sorted out where were sitting yet? ill do it but dont blame me if i pick somewhere shit :D

Target
21st April 2009, 06:38 PM
Need to see the lay out of room but like where we sat last time was fine, or maybe a bit closer to the doors so we get some fresh air coz it can get a bit hot if its a warm day

Trigger
21st April 2009, 07:11 PM
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/i37/

Im guessing somewhere in that green blob? anyone want to be more specific?

Oh and depending on how many of us do we all want to be in a row?
It annoyed me last time having to use Ts to speak to someone down the end :/

And eeew at the advert position in between posts, i dont mind them at all around the borders but in between them?
Bleagh, oh well needs must.

Colonel Mitch
21st April 2009, 07:43 PM
It doesnt matter where you sit yet.

Multiplay defrag the plan twice and so long as were all registered as ATK and for clan consolidation we will end up together.

Zealous
21st April 2009, 07:50 PM
If we have a lot of people then we should sit opposite each other if you know what i mean. But if its not that many people then just go on a row.

Trigger
21st April 2009, 07:54 PM
Fair enough, but the defrag generally doesnt move large groups unless necessary and not far from the original positions. Im just gonna pick somewhere in the green section with plenty of room, then when more people join we can hopfully move it around

Target
23rd April 2009, 01:13 AM
Did u sign up as atk clan consolidation so then we can just random pick and get put togther in same area

Trigger
23rd April 2009, 04:29 PM
Ive booked up and Phants done the same, no i havent done clan consolidation as theres plenty of spaces so far and we might as well pick somewhere we might like rather than get put somewhere right near the doors or somthing

Ive picked Row Z and im in Z-1 and Phants in Z-7 so weve kinda got a large area where no one will hopfully budge in, of course the areas not final, if you dont like it we can move but thats not until everyone else starts joining up

So start joining :D

D_K_Head
23rd April 2009, 04:38 PM
One thing...

T Shirts... we're not sponsered by DCH anymore, are we?

Deri
23rd April 2009, 05:13 PM
SBC will be there

ez64
23rd April 2009, 05:27 PM
Row Z looks good I'll pick a seat in a min.

Trigger
23rd April 2009, 05:35 PM
SBC will be there

Nice to hear it, then i can go get you when you kill me :D

Zealous
23rd April 2009, 06:02 PM
I am going to book soon, maybe tommorow.

Chalex4
24th April 2009, 07:34 PM
In terms of sitting on the left hand side, just make sure you're not near a massive hanger door!! Other than that, it's a good idea to spread ourselves over two separate rows like this:
------------------------
X X X X X X X << ATK
gangway
X X X X X X X << ATK
------------------------
Then we can just turn around and see what the other person's playing. I'm not sure how we'd be able to tell which rows are like that from the seating plan though since we don't want to be opposite each other with a desk inbetween!!! Although you could probably work it out by counting the rows.

And yes, we will be needing new shirts for i37 (assuming we get some). Sorry about that, but lots more information will be available nearer the time. Oh, and I will think about tickets this weekend :).

Target
26th April 2009, 12:39 PM
I'm gunna book this week, chalex can u make a list of all the people that are deffinately going so we can see how many we hav an if its worth spreading over 2rows?

Trigger
26th April 2009, 07:34 PM
Pointless making a list seeing how many are going till people book up, the longer we wait the more seats get taken, meaning less chance of getting a seating arrangement that will suit us best.

People who know they can make it book now! Those that are unsure book now anyway, you only lose £15 if you cancel early enough, wudnt want to miss out :D

D_K_Head
26th April 2009, 10:10 PM
I can't book now :S... but what're the chances that a single seat won't be avalible nearby when the time comes? Considering you're grabbing two rows, that is.

ez64
26th April 2009, 10:57 PM
people will most likley sit in our rows and if there are not spaces to move to :(

the seats are selling silly fast this time so definatly do it literally asap.

Paper Tiger
7th May 2009, 07:20 PM
Booked and stolen Z-6

EDIT: Chalex as seat manager too.

Target
7th May 2009, 07:40 PM
Yeh you really need to get it done asap the seats are flying out and it may be difficult for us to secure a spare seat close to us if u leave it too late