PDA

View Full Version : i37 Seating & Attendance

Chalex4
26th April 2009, 11:23 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

The other thread was getting far too cluttered and confusing, so this thread should help to make the organisation easier. This post will be updated regularly. Key information:

Where? Stoneleigh Park, UK
When? 7th - 10th August 2009

== ATK ATTENDANCE LIST ==
If you're thinking of going to i37, please request to be added to the relevant list ASAP! Likewise, if you are going, please make sure you pay NOW otherwise ATK will be split!

Confirmed

Chalex4 PAID
Trigger PAID
Frost Wraith PAID
Phantom PAID
Chazlene PAID
ez64 PAID
D_K_Head PAID
Cillit Bang PAID
Colonel Mitch PAID
Target PAID
Paper Tiger PAID

Maybe

Vicious Horizon NOT COMING
Vox
Darkeagle

Please post below when you have paid :).

== ATK SEATING PLAN ==

Version #1: Coming soon, more people need to pay!

We are currently in row Z, in the "Other Games" section. So, if you are booked, make sure you are sitting there! The order doesn't matter at this time.

Also, if we have enough people, we will be seated behind each other. If this does happen, we will need to negotiate with the people who are currently behind us, so it is really important that you pay ASAP!

In fact, only two members from the -{GAG}- clan are currently behind us, so before they add their whole clan there, it might be a good idea for a few ATK members to go and sit there as well (at least 3). Then at least we have something to bargain with.

== EXTRA INFORMATION ==

Official Site: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/
Seating Plan: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/i37/
Discount End (29% off): 11th May 2009

Latest MPUK Update:

700 PAID FOR I37!! i37 is selling faster than even the record-breaking i34, which means we are on course to sell out all 2000 seats at the event even earlier than last year.

There is still time to secure your place and get the crazy 29% discount off the full ticket price. However, our deadline for early bird of 11th May may well prove to be beaten to the post by us simply running out of spaces!

At i34 there were about 15 members of ATK, so we definitely want to beat that this time round. Don't let us down, you can't always say "maybe next time".

D_K_Head
26th April 2009, 11:45 PM
As a sidenote, I will bring cookies.

Colonel Mitch
26th April 2009, 11:53 PM
Booked and paid :D

Chalex4
26th April 2009, 11:55 PM
Cheers for signing up Colonel Mitch. A note though, can a few ATK members be really sneaky and put themselves in the row directly behind us.

The -{GAG}- clan are currently there, but it would be good to get a foothold in that row then we can negotiate when necessary :D.

ez64
26th April 2009, 11:59 PM
Ok will do, I said I was signing up a few days ago but never got around to it 100% will do it tommorow.

D_K_Head
27th April 2009, 12:00 AM
Fuck GaGs, I prefer landmines planted to bland chairs to remove people from our rightful row.

Oh, and I won't be able to sign up for a while yet, so save a spot :P

Zealous
27th April 2009, 12:22 AM
I will be paying for it on monday! Thats when i get payed

Trigger
27th April 2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks for taking a hand in the organisation of this :D

Chalex4
27th April 2009, 12:34 AM
I will be paying for it on monday! Thats when i get payed

Cool, I moved you to "Confirmed" :). No probs Trigger, thank you for creating the previous thread!

Calneon
27th April 2009, 11:29 AM
So Chalex, are you still only coming for one night? Good job organising it anyway, gonna be awesome.

DK, you should try to book asap so you get the 20% off, and also to make sure you get seated with the rest of us.

Deri
27th April 2009, 11:55 AM
Deri (sitting with us?)

Nah, SBC will all be there, but we will be nearby.

Target
27th April 2009, 12:17 PM
Booked and payed, need chalex to book so we can choose you as seat manager!!!!

Darkeagle
27th April 2009, 04:47 PM
Im poss going, will know by end of week so save a space for me.

Target
27th April 2009, 05:41 PM
Im poss going, will know by end of week so save a space for me.

I don't think theres space for such a large noob xD

Darkeagle
27th April 2009, 05:49 PM
Stop being mitches bitch :P

Target
27th April 2009, 05:50 PM
lol it was mitch u noob

Frost Wraith
27th April 2009, 07:01 PM
Paying tomorrow :)

D_K_Head
27th April 2009, 07:39 PM
I don't think mitch NEEDS help being a bitch...

Colonel Mitch
27th April 2009, 09:03 PM
;---)

Colonel Mitch
29th April 2009, 01:00 PM
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE hurry up!

wizzo has jsut confirmed that there are already 1200 bookings and over 800 paid.

Calneon
29th April 2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, we need more of you to book people! I only see Me, Trigger, Mitch, and Target on the seating plan. Make sure you pay before the end of the discount too!

Vicious Horizon
29th April 2009, 03:43 PM
Note: I shall not be going, I'd rather save the money for a new hard drive etc. so I can have a decent PC at i40 than a shitey un-tested one at i37..

Frost Wraith
29th April 2009, 08:06 PM
Can you put Paid i not picked seat or anything yet and its transfering as we speak mum said it will be done by 2morrow :) so paid tbh

Chalex4
29th April 2009, 08:31 PM
Note: I shall not be going, I'd rather save the money for a new hard drive etc. so I can have a decent PC at i40 than a shitey un-tested one at i37..

i40 is so far away that it's completely unrealistic to discuss that really, for all we know right now, noone may be going! With that in mind, you should really consider going - saving for only a hard drive is not an excuse at all!! In terms of my activity at these events, I can easily see i37 as my last proper BYOC one. If you are worried about your PC being rubbish, that isn't really a problem, since I'm sure everyone will let you use their PC for a bit if you want. Mitch will also have his XBox, so all bases are covered :D.

I updated you to paid Frost Wraith.

Colonel Mitch
29th April 2009, 08:40 PM

If u wanna borrow my laptop u can, plug in usb mouse n keyboard and screen and it mite aswell b a pc.

Core 2 T7200 (2.0GHz)
2GB DDR2 RAM
Nvidia 7900GS card

It'll play most things we play maxed out on an external screen @ 1680x1050 very happily.

(Did i mention its 2 and a half years old xD)

Frost Wraith
29th April 2009, 08:46 PM
btw do i get a shirt :P if so can it b a vest top thing XD

Frost Wraith
29th April 2009, 09:27 PM
can i play css for u at lan ill show u how pro i am :P

Target
30th April 2009, 03:51 AM
yeh this will be one of the biggest/last for sum event for people goin to uni and shiz, b a good idea if ur savin money for summet to do wit ur pc to wait a few months instead and go to this event coz it will be gud and the more the merrier :D

Target
1st May 2009, 02:35 PM
CHALEX hurry up and pay u big noob and you freddy get it paid for and sorted or u'll loose the discount of we won't get the seats that we want so get a move on it takes about 2mins to sort it out.... DO IT NOW!!!!!!

Isphera
1st May 2009, 07:00 PM
Just to say that I am not going, so have removed my name from the maybe list. And no, there is no amount of chocolate cake that you can bribe me with that will make me change my mind.

Frost Wraith
1st May 2009, 07:03 PM
CHALEX hurry up and pay u big noob and you freddy get it paid for and sorted or u'll loose the discount of we won't get the seats that we want so get a move on it takes about 2mins to sort it out.... DO IT NOW!!!!!!

i agree get it done now!!!! :mad:

D_K_Head
1st May 2009, 07:35 PM
I don't know... I have a LOT of chocolate cake...

Calneon
1st May 2009, 08:28 PM
I don't know... I have a LOT of chocolate cake...
Bring it to i37.

EDIT: i37 Reaches 1330 booked, 900 Paid - http://www.multiplay.co.uk/index.asp?newsid=2560
Guys, BOOK NOW!

D_K_Head
1st May 2009, 08:57 PM
what's capacity?

Calneon
1st May 2009, 09:05 PM
Just under 2000 I think.

Colonel Mitch
1st May 2009, 11:20 PM
Just under 2000 I think.

Capacity is 2k.

Frost Wraith
2nd May 2009, 12:40 AM
seriously book now

Target
2nd May 2009, 01:13 AM
Oric i can't believe ur not goin, ur gunna miss out on all the fun, luk at last year, arguably the highlight of ur summer holidays and pretty much garunteed to be better than the last one....EPIC FAIL!!!! What else you gunna be doin???

Chazlene
2nd May 2009, 10:57 AM
THAT'S IT. I can't bear this indecisiveness any longer. I refuse to redesign the T-shirt and not get one myself. Imma comin' to i37 bitches. Can I pikey a lift Cambi?

Calneon
2nd May 2009, 12:16 PM
THAT'S IT. I can't bear this indecisiveness any longer. I refuse to redesign the T-shirt and not get one myself. Imma comin' to i37 bitches. Can I pikey a lift Cambi?
WOO! Come on Oric you have no excuse now.

Colonel Mitch
2nd May 2009, 01:28 PM
WOO! Come on Oric you have no excuse now.

I aggree.

Chalex4
2nd May 2009, 01:57 PM

Awesome!! I was hoping that you would decide that in the end - and now I have just signed up too :D.

Unfortunately, as I said some time ago, I'll only be there for Saturday and Sunday, so if you want to get there earlier you'll have to find your own way there. Sorry!

EDIT: Please can EVERYONE in ATK please make me their seating manager. I am currently at Z11, so just login, click that seat and then "Make manager of your seat".

Since there isn't enough space for us where we are, as soon as those grey seats are available, I'll plonk us there. Please post below when you have made me your seat manager.

Frost Wraith
2nd May 2009, 04:57 PM
im z 3 i think ill make manger of my seat now

Calneon
2nd May 2009, 05:37 PM
Made you manager of my seat chalex.

Frost Wraith
2nd May 2009, 05:56 PM
Made you manager of my seat chalex.

how do i do this?

Trigger
2nd May 2009, 07:27 PM
Ive done it

Frost, click on Chalex's seat and underneath his name will be "request seat" and "make manager of my seat", u know which one to press :D

Frost Wraith
2nd May 2009, 10:43 PM
Ive done it

Frost, click on Chalex's seat and underneath his name will be "request seat" and "make manager of my seat", u know which one to press :D

Thank's hun all done now :D

Target
3rd May 2009, 04:06 AM
COME ON ORIC EVERY REGULAR BUT U IS GOING AND I WILL BE VERY DISOPOINTED IF WE DON'T SEE YOU AT i37 :o just wont be the same

Target
3rd May 2009, 04:11 AM
Chalex's is now manager of all our seats so if we get stuck in a crap place we can all blame him :P

Vicious Horizon
3rd May 2009, 09:49 AM
Me and Oric aren't going, Target =P

That took a piss on your parade xD

Chalex4
3rd May 2009, 10:22 AM
Chalex's is now manager of all our seats so if we get stuck in a crap place we can all blame him :P

I'll look at the seating plan every day, but if you notice that the grey area is available. Post here ASAP :D.

Also, which grey bits do you like the look of. As a first glance, the AD / AE rows, or somewhere in the lower left like AK / AL looks quite good. Take a looky:

http://www.atkcommunity.com/chalex4/i37/seating/ideas1.png

If you could post your ideas below too, that would be great. Try also to make a pic like I did, just to get the idea across better.

Vicious Horizon
3rd May 2009, 10:32 AM
Is it better if you guys sit all on a row, or in a little sort of square along 2 rows?
Just a question really, me being curious as on a row there's too many for you all to talk to each other etc. isn't there?

Chalex4
3rd May 2009, 10:47 AM
Exactly right Vicious, that's why I highlighted two rows. When we decide where we want to be, I'll make sure we're at the end and have about 6 people on each row, with another 6 ATK people directly behind them.

D_K_Head
3rd May 2009, 10:53 AM
So we can hit each other when we get fragged.

Trigger
3rd May 2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah we should definately try and get 2 rows seperated by a walk way, personally id rather be on the left side (AK/AL) due to the fact that less people will walk by all the time getting to there seats, that would irritate me to no end.

However the heat will surely rise in center left but it didnt bother me much last time (well it bothered my computer lol) but thats a lesser of evils tbh

Target
3rd May 2009, 03:45 PM
AD/AE luks good, Oric will go to the ball he just needs a bit of nagging :D

Frost Wraith
3rd May 2009, 05:21 PM
i sat ak/al with slumph at i36 and it was okay i think we should go for ad/ae

Trigger
3rd May 2009, 05:29 PM
Lets just see what we can get ;)

Colonel Mitch
3rd May 2009, 06:31 PM
It depends where the door is.... at i36 the door was here on the seat picker:

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/i371.jpg

But looking at the greyed out area those few 4x4x4x4x4x4 bits greyerd out dont look anywhere near comparable to the server/network area ive seen at otehr i series. So assumption would lead us to believe it was like this:

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/i37.jpg

If it is the same way round as image 2 we should really look in this area :

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/i372.jpg

Reasons being :

The main electric door is at the bottom centre, they open that when it gets too hot, we'd feel more benefit from that.

Were ar the end of a relativley small block so most people would use the large walkway wither side of it to get to their seats and not walk past us.

Were close to the helpdesk for when things go wrong

Were clsoe to the door/bar to get refreshments/go out.

Were close to the exhibition hall entrance to give us those vital extra seconds in the race to the Coolermaster stand when they give away ridiculous prizes.

ez64
3rd May 2009, 07:12 PM
Booked & Payed and chalex is my seat manager.

A hell of a lot of clans will be fighting for those A row seats so its probs best to be as quick as possible when the greyed areas are avaliable.

Target
3rd May 2009, 07:39 PM
Yeh chalex just stick us somewhere in that greyed areas asap really so long as where all sat in the 2rows it shuld be kk

Snerfs
3rd May 2009, 08:46 PM
yeah, tbh, when i40 is announced, we should claim the best seats on the day of the release

Isphera
3rd May 2009, 11:19 PM
Oric i can't believe ur not goin, ur gunna miss out on all the fun, luk at last year, arguably the highlight of ur summer holidays and pretty much garunteed to be better than the last one....EPIC FAIL!!!! What else you gunna be doin???

Um...Reading Festival w/ Metallica, Rage Against The Machine, Bullet For My Valentine and The Blackout was the highlight of my summer last year. And I don't care what you say, I'm not going, have no intention of going, and no plans of changing my mind. With Sonisphere, Reading Festival, End of School Forever Ball and mucho tiempo con mi novia, I don't think i37 will be feasable. Plus, I have lost 95% of the interest I had in all the games I used to play, which makes me going a waste of time and money even without the above.

EDIT - You may also have noticed that this is my first post in a week.

ez64
3rd May 2009, 11:53 PM
Um...Reading Festival w/ Metallica, Rage Against The Machine, Bullet For My Valentine and The Blackout was the highlight of my summer last year. And I don't care what you say, I'm not going, have no intention of going, and no plans of changing my mind. With Sonisphere, Reading Festival, End of School Forever Ball and mucho tiempo con mi novia, I don't think i37 will be feasable. Plus, I have lost 95% of the interest I had in all the games I used to play, which makes me going a waste of time and money even without the above.

:( Fair enough.

D_K_Head
4th May 2009, 12:14 AM
It dosen't make it a waste of time... you can get into a whole new set of games!

Frost Wraith
4th May 2009, 12:43 AM
It dosen't make it a waste of time... you can get into a whole new set of games!

agree and u ow me a hug :D

Colonel Mitch
4th May 2009, 01:03 AM

Gary hasnt played anythign since like september, dont think hes even been on his steam account in 6 months :P hes still going coz its about the banter and having fun gaming with people and friends around you.

EDIT: Also, i'll be level 80 by then (Just got 78 earlier tonight :D) and ill need a shitty lock to duel / dps like mad for me in raids :D

Target
4th May 2009, 01:26 AM
Its a social event as much as anything, u can play games and talk online, its the fact you get to talk mano -a -mano and socialize with the people in the community, i mean if u hav that attitude there no much point in you being in atk, gaming is the main thing... its just people haven't been active recently but i-series is different so much more to do than just gaming....you could always come as a spectator, then you get to join in all the banter, don;t have to pay as much or play games that you have no interest in...although i will be lvl 80 by i series (fingers crossed)

Trigger
4th May 2009, 10:24 AM
Just drop it guys it guys if he doesnt want to go, he doesnt want to go.

Its not as if there aint gonna be plenty of other nice people there :p

Vicious Horizon
4th May 2009, 10:37 AM
....mano -a -mano....

Fist to fist? x3 Sorry, one of my pet hates D:

And leave Oric alone, if he doesn't wanna go, dont try and force him.

Snerfs
4th May 2009, 10:45 AM
EDIT: Also, i'll be level 80 by then (Just got 78 earlier tonight :D) and ill need a shitty lock to duel / dps like mad for me in raids :D

Oric's not 80 yet, looks like you'll have to ask Fred :p

Colonel Mitch
4th May 2009, 02:09 PM
Freddie is going.

But oric is a requirement.

Honsestly im really dissapointed that hes not.

Who else can I wind up about spending 6-7+ hours in an instance........ do some chalex bashing with, and play zero hour with that actually listens to my advice.

Colonel Mitch
4th May 2009, 02:09 PM
Freddie is going.

But oric is a requirement.

Honsestly im really dissapointed that hes not coming.

Who else can I wind up about spending 6-7+ hours in an instance........ do some chalex bashing with, and play zero hour with that actually listens to my advice.

Isphera
4th May 2009, 02:21 PM
Oric's not 80 yet, looks like you'll have to ask Fred :p

I haven't played WoW om just over 3 months, and have no intention of destroying my life again.

D_K_Head
4th May 2009, 03:01 PM
I haven't played WoW om just over 3 months, and have no intention of destroying my life again.

WELL SAID

Take notice, all you wow players that pollute the community. This is a man that has climbed out of the pit of WOW, despite the groping hands of guilds and raidgroups trying to pull him back in again.

Good on you oric, stay wow free. L4D is much better anyway.

Target
4th May 2009, 05:07 PM
we can nag oric because he is one of the original members and it is disappointing to see that such a big member of the community is not going, also i enjoy gaming with oric coz he;s not a complete tard andi have enjoyed all the i-series that he has attended, it will be like "big" part of atk is missing without him being there but if he's dead set against...then ill continue ti nag :D

Calneon
4th May 2009, 05:34 PM
TBH he hasn't been a big member of the community for a while now, he doesn't play games with anyone, hardly posts on the forum...

Target
4th May 2009, 05:46 PM
Yeh but everyone use to be alot more active, and tbh most people are revising for exams for the nxt two months or so, thats deffo affected activity and when i was back home i was playin wit oric most days and had a gud laugh,I just think oric is missing a gud opertunity w/e

Snerfs
4th May 2009, 08:19 PM
TBH he hasn't been a big member of the community for a while now, he doesn't play games with anyone, hardly posts on the forum...

well you could say thr same about me, but does activity affect how much you post? When you're online, that counds as you've looked and been active, I also have been. I haven'tposted and taken up interests in gaming elsewhere, but I'm still apart of the community :) <3

Colonel Mitch
4th May 2009, 10:36 PM
well you could say thr same about me, but does activity affect how much you post? When you're online, that counds as you've looked and been active, I also have been. I haven'tposted and taken up interests in gaming elsewhere, but I'm still apart of the community :) <3

CONSOLE TARD xD

Target
5th May 2009, 01:14 AM
lulz!!

D_K_Head
5th May 2009, 12:02 PM
burned...

Calneon
5th May 2009, 12:39 PM
lulz!!

burned...

Please don't spam :mad:

Can we get a status report on payment for these people please:

Chazlene
D_K_Head
Cillit Bang
Paper Tiger
Zealous

And confirmation on whether these people are coming:

Vox
Darkeagle

Snerfs, you're not on the list, are you coming?

PS. You have 6 days (until the 11th) to get the 29% discount.

D_K_Head
5th May 2009, 12:54 PM
WIll pay eventually. Don't have the cash at the moment, so i'll miss the discount, but meh.

Calneon
5th May 2009, 02:00 PM
WIll pay eventually. Don't have the cash at the moment, so i'll miss the discount, but meh.
Couldn't you get your parents to loan you some money? If you explain to them if you have the money now I save £20, it must be worth it?

D_K_Head
5th May 2009, 02:03 PM
Couldn't you get your parents to loan you some money? If you explain to them if you have the money now I save £20, it must be worth it?

My parents are paying an extra £210 for my school trip. Yeah, great idea.

Snerfs
5th May 2009, 05:25 PM
No,i can't come, havent got the money,Will come next year when I have my own car and the cash :)

Frost Wraith
5th May 2009, 06:08 PM
fred has paid cillit bang he is on seating plan 2

Target
5th May 2009, 06:08 PM
Finally Fred :D

Frost Wraith
5th May 2009, 10:09 PM
Finally Fred :D

O really? O.o

Chazlene
9th May 2009, 03:14 PM
I've paid and shit, who else has got EAS?

Also better start discussing who wants a T-shirt, since they need to be redesigned again...

ez64
9th May 2009, 03:46 PM
Im pretty sure me/paper tiger/mitch/nikki got eas I dont know about the rest.

Chalex4
9th May 2009, 06:11 PM
If it is the same way round as image 2 we should really look in this area :

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/i372.jpg

If I haven't said already, your image 2 is right, in that the exhibitions are closer to the bottom right corner. In terms of sitting there, I suppose it would be slightly quieter and more secure right next to the staff area. You said:

Reasons being :

The main electric door is at the bottom centre, they open that when it gets too hot, we'd feel more benefit from that.

Were ar the end of a relatively small block so most people would use the large walkway wither side of it to get to their seats and not walk past us.

Were close to the helpdesk for when things go wrong

Were close to the door/bar to get refreshments/go out.

Were close to the exhibition hall entrance to give us those vital extra seconds in the race to the Coolermaster stand when they give away ridiculous prizes.

So, it'll either be there or AK/AL, as long as we aren't too close to the staff area, I'm fine with it. What do you all think?

ez64
9th May 2009, 06:15 PM
Thats fine with me, just make sure you really reguarly check the site because when those other seats opened they went within the first 7 minutes of it opening.

Chalex4
9th May 2009, 06:16 PM
Do me a favour guys, and if you notice any of the seats we want available, POST HERE!!

Calneon
9th May 2009, 07:40 PM
Me and Trigger are both EAS.

D_K_Head
9th May 2009, 10:42 PM
Paid, BYOC, EAS. Fuck school trips.

Colonel Mitch
9th May 2009, 10:44 PM
Btw chalex, Gary (Paper Tiger) has paid and posted here and you havent updated him. Also when you allocate the seats can you not put me on the end plz (im guna sort my stuff out so i wont need to be on end). Also can you allocate me n Gary together plx

see you there :)

Vicious Horizon
10th May 2009, 11:38 AM
Haha, decided that playing on computers for a week was more important than school DK?

Good lad :D

Target
10th May 2009, 07:43 PM
lol i agree with D K :D

ez64
11th May 2009, 10:50 AM
Some more seats have opened but on the other side.

Chalex4
11th May 2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for posting ez64, but I all of the seats we were looking at earlier are now gone! The ones on the right are still there but unavailable at the moment.

One thing though, since only 11 of us are going, and we snugly fit into 11 seats at the moment, do we need to move? Are we certain that we want to be in 2 rows behind each other? I suppose that if we have an extra person coming later on, then it's best to have a little extra room.

Also, I'm tempted to say that we should put someone like ez64 in charge of our seats, just for this stage of actually getting to a certain area, since being at school don't allow for frequent checks of the seating plan.

Colonel Mitch
11th May 2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks for posting ez64, but I all of the seats we were looking at earlier are now gone! The ones on the right are still there but unavailable at the moment.

One thing though, since only 11 of us are going, and we snugly fit into 11 seats at the moment, do we need to move? Are we certain that we want to be in 2 rows behind each other? I suppose that if we have an extra person coming later on, then it's best to have a little extra room.

Also, I'm tempted to say that we should put someone like ez64 in charge of our seats, just for this stage of actually getting to a certain area, since being at school don't allow for frequent checks of the seating plan.

Chalex is jsut realising others will pounce on those seats before us and doesnt want to get the blame when we dont get them :P

Vicious Horizon
11th May 2009, 03:45 PM
Chalex is jsut realising others will pounce on those seats before us and doesnt want to get the blame when we dont get them :P

Kek, he thought we'd never notice :P

Frost Wraith
11th May 2009, 03:58 PM
Stay where we are

ez64
11th May 2009, 05:41 PM

I have set my home page to the seat picker lol :)

I will try to be on as much as possible and I will probably have a better chance, I dont mind who takes charge ill just message them asap when I see the seats are open.

It's not the end of the world if we dont move but the other seats will be a bit cooler and nearer the exhibition.

Trigger
11th May 2009, 06:19 PM
So do i make ez seat manager now lol?

I think getting 2 seats behind each other is the best thing but i dont wanna risk any complications if we dont manage to get it

Frost Wraith
11th May 2009, 07:50 PM
right can i sit next to fred plz lol

Trigger
11th May 2009, 08:50 PM
Dont worry about seat swapping till its nearer tbh, its not as if were gonna say no :p

Or maybe someone will... :D

Deri
11th May 2009, 09:53 PM
SBC now has a solid 10 people so you guys can come have a few drinks at our tents sometime!

Trigger
11th May 2009, 09:57 PM
Where abouts are you SBC guys sitting?

Those drinks will be much appreciated, might have to do some midnight raiding :rolleyes:

D_K_Head
11th May 2009, 11:14 PM
heh, I don't think the management will appriciate a dozen ATK members armed with paintball equipment raiding one of the campsites trig...

Would be fun though...

Colonel Mitch
11th May 2009, 11:43 PM
right can i sit next to fred plz lol

I thought u n fred fell out or are you having sexytime again already?

Also what happened to you sitting with the all girl CSS clan you were "Leading"?

Target
12th May 2009, 01:51 AM
I have EAS, an new seats will be better but it dont matter either way as long as where all close enuf to attack chalex :D

Chalex4
12th May 2009, 01:13 PM
Bah, they opened the area we were mainly interested in, and it went too fast for me to switch on my PC and put us there.

There are a few areas dotted around where we could be behind each other, but we wouldn't be on the end of the row. Would you all object to being in the middle of a row?

Calneon
12th May 2009, 01:24 PM
but we wouldn't be on the end of the row. Would you all object to being in the middle of a row?
I think Mitch NEEDS a row end for his massive PC xD.

D_K_Head
12th May 2009, 01:31 PM
What phant said. Guess that's a downside for having more money than braincells.

Frost Wraith
12th May 2009, 03:24 PM
Bah, they opened the area we were mainly interested in, and it went too fast for me to switch on my PC and put us there.

There are a few areas dotted around where we could be behind each other, but we wouldn't be on the end of the row. Would you all object to being in the middle of a row?

i think we should stay where we are it the best place tbh in the middel and nice in my opion but i think we should move around in the 12 eg mitch at end and me next to fred :D

Frost Wraith
12th May 2009, 03:33 PM
I thought u n fred fell out or are you having sexytime again already?

Also what happened to you sitting with the all girl CSS clan you were "Leading"?

most of the girls can nt make it to lan so it's more online based there 4 im going to sit next to ppl that i know and trust tbh and me and fred are not friends but i will sit next to him at lan he agreed to it cause i would feel safe with my pc near him that a randomer lol

Chalex4
12th May 2009, 03:38 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/chalex4/i37/seating/ideas2.png

A is where we are right now, let me know which out of B, C or D you prefer!

Personally, I would rule out B because it is right next to "OMM NOM NOM" so people will be walking past us all the time.

Vicious Horizon
12th May 2009, 04:19 PM
Although I'm not going, I'd actually recommend B.. Sure, you've got people walking past, but how much of a problem is that? It looks the most comfortable and a really short walk for some quick noms.

ez64
12th May 2009, 04:46 PM
B is a nightmare

C is what I vote for

D is a good backup plan

Trigger
12th May 2009, 06:23 PM
b, is NO

c, next to staff area? no idea what that may be like, might stop drink going in :p

D, i dont mind

Im just worrying about if we try to move and fail to get everyone in then we might have no where at all, maybe staying where we are is the lesser of evils

Chazlene
12th May 2009, 07:49 PM
C might be alright since it's near the OMM NOM NOM. A's also a good choice - at the end of a row.

ez64
12th May 2009, 08:12 PM
c, next to staff area? no idea what that may be like, might stop drink going in :p

Ya I also dont enjoy paying £3.50 per shot/pint.

maybe A is a good idea?

D_K_Head
12th May 2009, 08:23 PM
dehydrated gaming - Fun as hell.

Frost Wraith
12th May 2009, 08:38 PM
D But i like B not near stuff and its nice

Colonel Mitch
12th May 2009, 09:48 PM
Theres no point in moving to D really, with only 11 of us is it really neccesary to sit back to bacK?

There is a big power door on the side wall near to where were currently sitting that will also be opened if it gets too hot anyway, so if we cant get C i personally would go for A.

Frost Wraith
12th May 2009, 10:23 PM
just stay where we are do we need to move no we dont stay !!!

Chalex4
12th May 2009, 10:35 PM
C and D are now half taken by other people, so it looks like we'll have to pass on sitting behind each other, unless the seating defrag frees up some areas.

Personally, I think where we are is actually quite a good position.

Frost Wraith
12th May 2009, 10:46 PM
C and D are now half taken by other people, so it looks like we'll have to pass on sitting behind each other, unless the seating defrag frees up some areas.

Personally, I think where we are is actually quite a good position.

well done yeah so do i so just sort it out so for example mitch is at the end and im next to fred and chris is next to fred and gary is next to piers i think that's what ppl have said so far lol XD

Target
13th May 2009, 04:22 AM
Dnt want to be at B nightmare, take own alcohol a lot cheaper :D and drink at tent rather than risk damaging pc's, D is a gud back up

Frost Wraith
13th May 2009, 09:55 AM
Right what you all think is a good idea D has gone 2 slow right B might not be the best but it dose have an end for mitch now im going to say this nice as i can stay the fuck where we are and stop being big girl's about ppl walking past us and so on it's lan get over it k we should stay where we are its the same layout as i34 so stay put hahaha kk

Colonel Mitch
13th May 2009, 10:20 AM
Right what you all think is a good idea D has gone 2 slow right B might not be the best but it dose have an end for mitch now im going to say this nice as i can stay the fuck where we are and stop being big girl's about ppl walking past us and so on it's lan get over it k we should stay where we are its the same layout as i34 so stay put hahaha kk

I DONT WANT TO BE ON AN END THIS TIME!!!!! I HAVE SAID THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. Also if we stay where we are we WILL have LESS people walking past, thats not the main reason we moved.

Frost Wraith
13th May 2009, 01:11 PM
I DONT WANT TO BE ON AN END THIS TIME!!!!! I HAVE SAID THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. Also if we stay where we are we WILL have LESS people walking past, thats not the main reason we moved.
]

k

D_K_Head
13th May 2009, 02:48 PM
Mitch, you have to be at the end... otherwise when your comp overheats there's no space to throw the bucket of water over it.

ez64
13th May 2009, 03:19 PM
No throwing a bucket of water over it is the usual cooling system, we will need to organise a flood on the scale that the ents did in Lord of the rings to put that fire out :D

Vicious Horizon
13th May 2009, 07:47 PM
Hahaha, Mt. Doom style?

Frost Wraith
13th May 2009, 08:05 PM
blink twice from my only to my number 1 it was like game's and jokes but live for the laughter ...

ez64
13th May 2009, 08:21 PM
I re read that 7 or 8 times and I still cannot understand sorry.

D_K_Head
13th May 2009, 08:37 PM
heh, or build an ark. Though i'm pretty sure it'll just melt in to the ground if it starts to overheat... Straight through the floor :P

and you can hardly talk ez!

Colonel Mitch
13th May 2009, 08:59 PM
Okay, requested earlier was that me and Gary sit next to each other - nobody seems to have noticed that, also I'd rather not sit on the end this time as id like to be more social and be somewhere in the middle.

Im going to take a load of k'nex and build a k'nex case for my pc there anyway so my huge case wont be a problem.

Frost Wraith
13th May 2009, 09:02 PM

its a song

Trigger
13th May 2009, 09:08 PM
If it seems like we are staying where we are, which i think we are

Then if Chalex or someone could be kind enough to create another thread with a copy of our seating arrangement so far and we can then work out where each other wants to sit and who with in a nice civilised fashion :p

D_K_Head
13th May 2009, 09:21 PM
or if the photoshop magician can magic up a seating list...

Calneon
13th May 2009, 10:48 PM
or if the photoshop magician can magic up a seating list...
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

is that what you meant?

Vicious Horizon
14th May 2009, 07:59 AM

It's the wrong lyrics to an N-Dubz song.

Target
14th May 2009, 11:17 PM
Yeh we need an order of where we want to sit, i wuld like to be sat next to either chalex or cillitbang so i have someone to annoy at least :P

Marshy
15th May 2009, 11:16 PM
I cant get a ride up x,x

Target
16th May 2009, 04:35 AM
where u live?