PDA

View Full Version : Competitive play

Darkeagle
30th April 2009, 05:23 PM
Ok so we are not playing that well lets be honest, and me and trig are going to be doing allot to change that, but we need to seriously consider competitive play. All the teams we have played against so far have been Good teams, in high divisions of leagues. So i think we should give it ago, whats the worst that can happen right?

I am going to put it to a vote, please people that have seen us play, or that play for us only, i dont want people voting for the fun of it.

Darkeagle

+ thats my 500th

Colonel Mitch
30th April 2009, 05:30 PM
Enter us you must.

Zealous
30th April 2009, 05:35 PM
I voted yes because we can’t do any worse, so the only way is up.

D_K_Head
30th April 2009, 05:39 PM
Hey, if they're low on teams, why not? needs must.

Trigger
30th April 2009, 05:45 PM
What Ho, Onwards and upwards!
Tally forth

Calneon
30th April 2009, 06:19 PM
I don't know why you didnt do this in the first place! Oh well, better late than never.

Darkeagle
30th April 2009, 07:21 PM
Becuase i was scared we would get owned, but we got owned anyway, ok guys all sign up for the webby then

VoX
30th April 2009, 08:18 PM
A link would be useful? lol.

Calneon
30th April 2009, 09:31 PM
A link would be useful? lol.
+1 :)

Target
30th April 2009, 11:48 PM
The only way to improve is to play competitive teams, that are maybe better than you but its the best way to improve skills and teamwork...at first it will be a learning curve and you may get beat by some teams that aren't really as skilled players but eventually you will improve and competitive games are 100% the way forward :D...think competitive L4D team will have to be next :p

Snerfs
1st May 2009, 09:17 AM
Why delete my post when I said go Clanbase instead? kkthxbai? wtf?

Calneon
1st May 2009, 01:46 PM
I didn't delete anything.

*looks at VoX*

Target
1st May 2009, 02:31 PM
I think clanbase wuld be too bigger step just yet, most of the clans in there have been playin for awhile and r all pretty good, maybe try Enemy down after this ladder and see how you do there, clanbase is prob a target for when you start consistently winning

VoX
1st May 2009, 04:00 PM

Sorry, it was the thread that was deleted, DE messed up the poll to a level I couldn't change so we removed the old thread and made this new one.

Snerfs
1st May 2009, 04:28 PM
flail :p, clanbase is filled with good people, target is correct, but if you enter the correct table, there is also some TERRIBLE people. trust. :)

D_K_Head
1st May 2009, 04:33 PM
flail :p, clanbase is filled with good people, target is correct, but if you enter the correct table, there is also some TERRIBLE people. trust. :)

well that's all well and good, but we're looking for people we can beat.

Vicious Horizon
1st May 2009, 07:38 PM
LOL DK! xD

Target
2nd May 2009, 01:08 AM
Shame i don't think blind people play these games