PDA

View Full Version : Chalex4 to Scotland

Chalex4
31st March 2007, 06:28 PM
Hey all,

From Sunday morning until Wednesday evening I wil be away in sunny Scotland. By the time I come back I hope that we will be at a stage where we can choose a final logo and start the headers so please do not wait for me to reply with my opinion, just ask others and get the best one you can done! I will also be sorting out the new domains for the Community as well once I come back.

I have given some people access to the Connect2 Gaming Admin Panel (http://87.117.227.90/Templates/Default/user_home.aspx) to be able to update the server if they need to. Admins, please try and keep things under control, ban if you have to, you know the rules. I think Hutch and Chazlene have my mobile if they need to contact me.

Please note: No-one is allowed SA on Teamspeak apart from Chazlene.

EDIT: I will try and take lots of pretty pictures of the countryside for Hardie :) .

// Chalex4

Chazlene
31st March 2007, 06:39 PM
Sunny Scotland? I think you mean bonny...

have a good time anyway, don't get eaten by a cow.

Hutch
31st March 2007, 06:49 PM
actually I don't have your mobile number

VoX
31st March 2007, 06:49 PM
lol have a nice time
i have a feeling that the community might fall apart about monday-tuesday but anyway dnt worry be happy! :D

Chalex4
31st March 2007, 07:15 PM
actually I don't have your mobile number

Ok, I will give you it.

VeNom
31st March 2007, 07:19 PM
Scotland.. lol the land of bad music, screwed up punk rockers. And ofcourse ugly clothes..Anyway have some nice days over there ^^

the witch
31st March 2007, 09:40 PM
dude you do realise im aspecting a present now..... lol

VeNom
31st March 2007, 10:05 PM
I dont have acsess for the admin thing w00t what a big suprise!!:eek:

Hardie
31st March 2007, 10:54 PM
Hey all,

From Sunday morning until Wednesday evening I wil be away in sunny Scotland. By the time I come back I hope that we will be at a stage where we can choose a final logo and start the headers so please do not wait for me to reply with my opinion, just ask others and get the best one you can done! I will also be sorting out the new domains for the Community as well once I come back.

I have given some people access to the Connect2 Gaming Admin Panel (http://87.117.227.90/Templates/Default/user_home.aspx) to be able to update the server if they need to. Admins, please try and keep things under control, ban if you have to, you know the rules. I think Hutch and Chazlene have my mobile if they need to contact me.

Please note: No-one is allowed SA on Teamspeak apart from Chazlene.

EDIT: I will try and take lots of pretty pictures of the countryside for Hardie :) .

// Chalex4

Yay Pictures:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks you so much chalex add it to my collection:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

coughmayihaveadmincough

BaD-BoY
1st April 2007, 07:34 PM
Have fun chalex, hope u meet some new girls :D

Hutch
1st April 2007, 07:37 PM
Have fun chalex, hope u meet some new girls :D

WTF? Do you mean he's recently disposed of some? The others got raped? His current GF is 80? His current GF is his mum? What are you suggesting? That he's a loser and doesn't know many girls?

VeNom
1st April 2007, 08:42 PM
chill! he didnt mean that.. (i think) its just hes bad spelling..(not that i got a problem with that) he did just try to be nice.:)

Hutch
1st April 2007, 08:43 PM
No I was wondering why he was hoping that chalex met new girls.

BaD-BoY
2nd April 2007, 12:16 PM
He just want to go away from u :D

VeNom
3rd April 2007, 09:14 AM
Now he will kill you! You have to learn how to spell right so it make any seenc(can spell it.) What do you do in english class??