PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

Snerfs
8th May 2009, 07:50 PM
Right, NOOB ALERT

Can someone make a walkthrough on how to take money from your bank account and put it into paypal, then sending it to someone pl0x? :)

Colonel Mitch
8th May 2009, 07:55 PM
Its easier if you just use your debit card. just register it on paypal and then you can simply press pay and be done.

Snerfs
8th May 2009, 08:15 PM
I have registered my Debit/Connect card with PayPal, so if I just click pay or summat, it'll take the money directly from my account?

Calneon
8th May 2009, 08:30 PM
I've never used Paypal. I can't see it being very hard.

Chalex4
8th May 2009, 09:06 PM
I have registered my Debit/Connect card with PayPal, so if I just click pay or summat, it'll take the money directly from my account?

No, PayPal doesn't work that way. Once logged in, click the "My Account" tab then "Add Funds". Then, you can "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United Kingdom" into your PayPal account. It should be fairly obvious after that step what you need to do. If you haven't already, you will need to confirm your debit card, usually with a phone call or something where they tell you a code and you enter it into PayPal.

I also think it's possible to pay via PayPal without even having an account. You just enter your card details when at the ordering stage, and it happens that way, although I'm not sure whether subscriptions would work properly using that method.

Hope that helps!

ez64
8th May 2009, 09:39 PM
No, PayPal doesn't work that way. Once logged in, click the "My Account" tab then "Add Funds". Then, you can "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United Kingdom" into your PayPal account. It should be fairly obvious after that step what you need to do. If you haven't already, you will need to confirm your debit card, usually with a phone call or something where they tell you a code and you enter it into PayPal.

I also think it's possible to pay via PayPal without even having an account. You just enter your card details when at the ordering stage, and it happens that way, although I'm not sure whether subscriptions would work properly using that method.

Hope that helps!

its easier just to make a payment and then choose your debit card as the payment source, it automaticly takes the money puts it into your account then sends it.

Target
8th May 2009, 10:07 PM
Yeh u just need to read the 2 amounts off ur bank statement to register a bank account, which u can get from an atm there usually 5p or summet small.