PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock 2

Calneon
16th May 2009, 11:29 AM
I think most of you have heard about this, they just released a new gameplay trailer that looks totally awesome. Loving the Big Sister.

Watch it here (http://www.shackvideo.com/?id=14311)

Vicious Horizon
16th May 2009, 11:46 AM
=D Big Sister is a bit of a gamble, though, isn't it?
Sort of introducing a new character for the money is what alot of people are saying.. Time will tell.

Calneon
16th May 2009, 12:24 PM
=D Big Sister is a bit of a gamble, though, isn't it?
Sort of introducing a new character for the money is what alot of people are saying.. Time will tell.
Well, you need some sort of enemy that is as strong as the character you are playing. I don't see what it has to do with money.

Trigger
16th May 2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah cant wait should be awesome

Chalex4
16th May 2009, 05:52 PM
Bioshock was actually the first person shooter that I have REALLY enjoyed playing the single player for. Other games are awesome too, but I love the sense of achievement with the plasmids and buying stuff etc.

So I'm definitely stoked about the sequal :D. Playing as the Big Daddy will be epic, and it looks like he has some cool moves too!!

Bloo
16th May 2009, 05:57 PM
The Drill is a weapon, its also meant to be very phallic.

(You can.. make it longer, make it stronger, apply lubricant to make it slide in quicker. Their weapons design sessions apparantly got very silly.)

Vicious Horizon
16th May 2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah I read about that too, Bloo xD

D_K_Head
16th May 2009, 06:24 PM
The experts here at SliceUWell guarentee that these treatments to your personal arm attachment will increase it's length, and overall performance by over 15%! The Little Sisters love it! Order now!