PDA

View Full Version : Valve Messes with our minds again!

Darkeagle
21st May 2009, 07:10 AM
Remember the very obvious april fools, the one with piss in a jar, as a sniper update. Remember how obvious that was, and how disappointed everyone was because it was so obvious.

Well, they have done it again, yes the ACTUAL sniper unlock is in fact Jarate.

http://www.teamfortress.com/sniper_vs_spy/

This unlock causes anyone who has it on them 35% more damage, it short circuits spy's clocks, and, puts out fire on friendly players.

Valve have done it again, permanently messing with our minds in till we never no what the truth is.

I for one welcome are new Piss based unlock ( free E - Cookie for that reference)

Darkeagle

Chalex4
21st May 2009, 09:03 AM
That unlock looks like it'll be a lot of fun, but it'll be very annoying for spies if every sniper has it!

Mr.Big
21st May 2009, 11:37 AM
what do you mean ACTUAL unlock, isint this just more stuff, since sniper has 3 unlockable slots i would think, and isint the spy getting 2 watches so what makes you think they arent releasing the other stuff also ?

Calneon
21st May 2009, 01:10 PM
Haha, awesome. Though none of the new sniper unlocks are melee weapons so I'm not sure what's going on there. They still have to announce the new spy sapper (shown in video), and the new knife.

Deri
21st May 2009, 07:38 PM
Valve - biggest trolls today

Trigger
22nd May 2009, 10:56 AM
Lol, its cool though a bit to ridiculous for my taste