PDA

View Full Version : CSS Team

Target
23rd May 2009, 12:35 PM
During the easter break I played a lot of css and was thinking of joining a clan but I would rather try and make one part of the community. With success of the new TF2 server and the possibility of more servers, I am considering the possibility of creating a css team, however I won't be home till the 1st June but this gives me time to see what the server situation will be :P

Colonel Mitch
23rd May 2009, 12:38 PM
During the easter break I played a lot of css and was thinking of joining a clan but I would rather try and make one part of the community. With success of the new TF2 server and the possibility of more servers, I am considering the possibility of creating a css team, however I won't be home till the 1st June but this gives me time to see what the server situation will be :P

I'd love to coma and fail for you :)

Providing it doesnt clash with TF2.

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2009, 01:50 PM
There is already a CSS A-Team.
I just haven't been organising practises and I've invited everyone to join it, Target, if you want you can join the A-Team, and providing people make an effort to turn up I'll start organising practises again.

Colonel Mitch
23rd May 2009, 01:54 PM
There is already a CSS A-Team.
I just haven't been organising practises and I've invited everyone to join it, Target, if you want you can join the A-Team, and providing people make an effort to turn up I'll start organising practises again.

Okay, vicious, whose in the is called CSS A Team?

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2009, 02:38 PM
Okay, vicious, whose in the is called CSS A Team?

Me, Oric, You, Frost Wraith, DK, and maybe Pewpew. Target was in the listings but because he was unavaliable I took him off.

D_K_Head
23rd May 2009, 02:46 PM
I signed up for the i37 CS team, I got kicked OUT of the CS team for inactivity...

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2009, 03:11 PM
Who kicked you out?
I certainly haven't kicked anyone out.

Target
23rd May 2009, 03:26 PM
Well Orics pretty much quit life, Frost Wraith is in another clan, Pewpew disappeared and D K is a little random with when and what he plays :D But I haven't decided what i'm doing atm as i have trials for a couple of clans so might just see how that goes, I don't know if chalex just wants to set the css server up for fun public or what

Vicious Horizon
23rd May 2009, 03:32 PM
Well Orics pretty much quit life, Frost Wraith is in another clan, Pewpew disappeared and D K is a little random with when and what he plays :D But I haven't decided what i'm doing atm as i have trials for a couple of clans so might just see how that goes, I don't know if chalex just wants to set the css server up for fun public or what

Fair enough, I was just offering the opening if you wanted to take it.
I need to whip things into shape tbh, but I've been a little busy.