PDA

View Full Version : Milestones are back!!!! YES!

Zealous
30th May 2009, 01:51 AM
Yes, thats right, they are back :D! "Added Sniper/Spy milestone achievements as an additional way players can get the new unlockables" Link to the update page (http://store.steampowered.com/news/)

Chalex4
30th May 2009, 01:59 AM
Just went on the server and since I basically have all the spy achievements, I was given my missing weapon, the Ambassador. It's actually quite fun to play with, so I think I'll use it.

Also, I finally have Jarate because of my achievements. Thank god Valve listened to the complaints and added this back. Now almost everyone's happy, except the fact that we still want the hats!

D_K_Head
30th May 2009, 02:40 AM
I guess having both is a good comprimise. Glad valve listen.

Mr.Big
30th May 2009, 04:17 AM
aye but now its going to be living hell with all spies infinite cloaks and everyone with razorbacks ...

Darkeagle
30th May 2009, 09:18 AM
Im very pissed, i was one of the lucky few who found them all, know im not that special anymore.

Calneon
30th May 2009, 01:57 PM
Im very pissed, i was one of the lucky few who found them all, know im not that special anymore.
You wouldn't have thought it from all the bitching you did on the day after release :). I don't have any of the spy unlocks yet so hopefully i will get a few from achievements but i haven't done many achievements so i wont have them all.

I always knew Valve would put it right.

VoX
30th May 2009, 02:13 PM
Got all spy stuff and all sniper stuff now, got on server, DE killed me and it cycled through a load of stuff I'd just unlocked :p.

Colonel Mitch
30th May 2009, 02:39 PM
Got all spy stuff and all sniper stuff now, got on server, DE killed me and it cycled through a load of stuff I'd just unlocked :p.

Lol you got killed by DE :P

Calneon
30th May 2009, 03:04 PM
Ambassador is awesome, i came 3rd on a 24 slot server just using the ambassador to headshot people at medium range. You need to wait a few seconds after each shot because of the accuracy penalty but if your aim is good you can 100% headshot which does nice damage, you get a proper crit instead of a semi crit now.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Ambassador - Headshots now do 102 dmg per hit, double what it was before.

Colonel Mitch
30th May 2009, 03:17 PM
I HAZ BOW :D (and backburner)

Trigger
30th May 2009, 05:16 PM
Nice! ill have to check to see what ive got, i dont mind to much hats still being random as over than uber it doesnt matter much to gameplay

Target
30th May 2009, 07:53 PM
lol i got the huntsman but it didn't appear in my inventory, any ideas?

D_K_Head
30th May 2009, 08:19 PM
that means two shots against a sniper now. NOT NICE.

I really hope they nerf the ambass soon. Full crits mean you can run around undisguised and do fine.

IE: three headshots on a heavy.

ez64
30th May 2009, 10:01 PM
lol i got the huntsman but it didn't appear in my inventory, any ideas?

You were dreaming.

Target
31st May 2009, 02:41 PM
Maybe after playin for 3hrs and gettin nothin i dreamt i got it :P

Deri
31st May 2009, 04:06 PM
that means two shots against a sniper now. NOT NICE.

I really hope they nerf the ambass soon. Full crits mean you can run around undisguised and do fine.

IE: three headshots on a heavy.

125 Health.