PDA

View Full Version : One Vs All

Target
3rd June 2009, 03:20 AM
Mod I found on a server lastnite, basically one player is one blue and everyone else is red. The one is given a se amount of health about 7000+ and a random class, they can fire super fast and move quickly, everyone else has to try and kill them, once dead the next one is randomly selected or selected by damage done or killing blow. Person with highest score as the One is the winner :P Very fun to play even when ur not the one, filled the server up so quick and most people carried on playing after it had been taken off...worth considering for our pub servers maybe?

Calneon
3rd June 2009, 10:57 AM
When i get my CSS server i'll check it out, sounds entertaining.

ez64
3rd June 2009, 01:48 PM
That sounds pretty awesome.

Colonel Mitch
3rd June 2009, 02:22 PM
When i get my CSS server i'll check it out, sounds entertaining.

I believe its on TF2 (this being the tf2 forum and all).

Though chris doesnt say once what game teh mods for his forum selection would suggest TF2.

Darkeagle
3rd June 2009, 04:46 PM
Plus the fact that you dont have classes in css

Calneon
3rd June 2009, 08:59 PM
Bah for some reason I just thought it was CSS because you don't get many mods for TF2.

Target
3rd June 2009, 10:51 PM
Yeh is TF2 as for once i put it in the correct forum :P

Darkeagle
4th June 2009, 04:40 PM
It sounds ok, but i will pass for the mo, when we have the 3 servers i want to eventualy have, and the money for the 4th then i will give it ago

Target
4th June 2009, 06:05 PM
LoL u dont need this many servers, everyone in atk will want to play on the same server at the same time pretty much, maybe a second server is a good idea as we do have a few clans joing the community so we need more space for them and other pub players, but anything after that is just excessive really

Vicious Horizon
4th June 2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah.. We can change settings easily with two, three seems a little excessive. 3 would be roughly £90, where are you getting this money? xD

Darkeagle
4th June 2009, 09:11 PM
What servers do you buy? 3 servers for 90????

We already have 3 servers, public, custom ( in the making ) and match, im saying a fourth for arena, then our servers would be complete

Target
5th June 2009, 01:48 AM
I really dnt think people need an arena server as well as a custom and a pub, maybe add some custom maps to the the pub and use the custom as arena server? It does just seem a little excessive, i mean we can just about get the pub server full or active most nights and maybe another server but 3 pubs???

Vicious Horizon
5th June 2009, 11:33 AM
In my experience, an INX 30 slot.... ah, my bad, thinking in 30 slots.