PDA

View Full Version : Rome: Total Realism Tournament

Vicious Horizon
14th June 2009, 10:24 AM
I was thinking about organising a tournament, depending on how many of us there are we can change the teams and rules around a little, I'm thinking about using the RTR mod, as it's much better than Rome: Total War vanilla is, the link to the mod is here: http://www.rometotalrealism.org/index-2.html and it's a relatively small download of 222Mb.

1. Vicious Horizon
2. Trigger
3. Lexity

Anyone else interested?
If there aren't enough people, we'll have to settle for some AI assistance >_>

I'll add a set of the 4 mini-mods that will be added along-side RTR on my filefront account if people take an interest.

Trigger
14th June 2009, 11:08 AM
I haz Rome total war and wouldnt mind anhilating you all with my superior military intellect :p

Vicious Horizon
14th June 2009, 11:10 AM
Haha, alright then, I'll try and make sure you're on my team. XD

Calneon
14th June 2009, 11:23 AM
I don't have RTW :(

Vicious Horizon
14th June 2009, 11:33 AM
Then you should buy it XD
It's only about £4.99 in game nowdays, probably less on Amazon and eBay.

Trigger
14th June 2009, 01:49 PM
Why buy when u can ahem, borrow it

Vicious Horizon
14th June 2009, 01:59 PM
Fair point, I find there are many websites that allow you to borrow this game.

Colonel Mitch
14th June 2009, 08:19 PM
If you want it then just "aqquire" it through certain "means".

D_K_Head
14th June 2009, 08:54 PM
prehaps you could "tell" us of these "means" of which you "speak".

VoX
14th June 2009, 08:59 PM
Talk like that I don't mid, just no links please :D.

Darkeagle
14th June 2009, 09:01 PM
becuase vox thinks the FBI follow his every move, he watches every ice cream truck with suspicion

Lexity
14th June 2009, 09:35 PM
I "downloaded" this game off the "internet" the other day, so I'd probably be up for joining in.

Oh, we were being subtle...

D_K_Head
14th June 2009, 09:41 PM
subtle and ATK do not mix...

Calneon
14th June 2009, 10:52 PM
Considering, subjectively of course, that somebody not in direct contact with ATK or any of it's partners or sponsors, was searching for a copy of RTW without (theoretically speaking of course) spending any money, where could this fictional person theoretically find what he/she/they were looking for?

Vicious Horizon
15th June 2009, 07:37 AM
I believe google has a fascination with the word 'torrent' in this subjectivity.

Added lex to the list

Chazlene
15th June 2009, 10:46 AM
Perhaps you could stop using f***ing "speech marks".

A while ago I DLed R:TW with that AWOMO thing, but I'm not sure if I could get it working again. Maybe M2:TW might be better since Phantom doesn't have R:TW?
(BTW who else has E:TW?).

Vicious Horizon
15th June 2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah, cut it out with the m***erfucking speechmarks guiz :P (Sorry, just wanted to use that pun)
Hmm, I thought that most of the people here had Rome, which is why I used that, if anyone has any other TW games suggest them =)

Calneon
15th June 2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah, cut it out with the m***erfucking speechmarks guiz :P (Sorry, just wanted to use that pun)
Hmm, I thought that most of the people here had Rome, which is why I used that, if anyone has any other TW games suggest them =)
Well I have Medieval collection free from PCG subscription. Though I never played it online.

Vicious Horizon
15th June 2009, 02:59 PM
Why didn't I subscribe earlier T_T

I'd better get that f00king mouse XD

Hmm, if more people have medievil we can change. I have a mate who has M2, so he may be interested.

Calneon
15th June 2009, 03:27 PM
Why didn't I subscribe earlier T_T

I'd better get that f00king mouse XD

Hmm, if more people have medievil we can change. I have a mate who has M2, so he may be interested.
I meant Medieval 2 not Medieval. oops.

Vicious Horizon
15th June 2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah so did I* xD