PDA

View Full Version : If there was ever an argument to have more sex...

Calneon
15th June 2009, 07:27 PM
This would be that argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

We're pretty much fucked.

ez64
15th June 2009, 07:35 PM
The poor genetic pool and thousands of years of inbreeding with cousins always sorts that out anyway.

And dont forget if things get really bad we hold all the nukes we hold the most powerful millitary force on earth, unless osama is building a deathstar we got it covered :D

Trigger
15th June 2009, 07:47 PM
Dont get me started on this....

D_K_Head
15th June 2009, 08:10 PM
Yeah, i'm calling bullshit on this. It's kind of pathetic the way it's twisting the facts...

Bloo
15th June 2009, 08:58 PM
Once the oil runs out in Saudi Arabia/ fusion power becomes a viable energy source, immigration from the Middle East will sharply decrease because we simply don't need their oil. That will kick those numbers down (if the numbers are true anyway).

Second-third generation immigrants tend to homogenise into the culture they live in rather than their parent culture, so hardcore Islamic belief goes down with each generation. Meaning their children are to become the godless shits we are as well!

I could roll off more bullshit facts like that, but everyone has already watched a 7 minute video filled with them anyway. :D

Chazlene
15th June 2009, 08:59 PM
If there was ever an argument to have more sex...

I'm sure Phantom that the next time you're trying to get into bed with someone showing them this video will work. ;)

Mr.Magic
15th June 2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, i'm calling bullshit on this. It's kind of pathetic the way it's twisting the facts...

This. Such propaganda. I remember when Fox news made southern Sweden look like an anarchy caused by muslims. Tis sad what some people do really, bloody history repeating itself.

Calneon
15th June 2009, 11:21 PM
You're all wrong! You wait and see how WRONG you are when everyone living near you are MUSLIM! Muahahaha...

Target
15th June 2009, 11:25 PM
amazing i was randomly lookin at this facebook group and it seems kinda related http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=8644741474&ref=nf, this is something that they would make, the culture isn't really lost because even the immigrants learn our cultures and add to it, the video chats such shit in 2028 France will be an Islamic state :D (that better or worse?) cant see that happening, lol 40% of Russian army will be Islamic where are they getting this shite