PDA

View Full Version : Epic Case Mod - Ideas

Darkeagle
20th June 2009, 05:00 PM
So with my new computer that i will be getting, I have decided to spend a few pennys extra and am going to try a case mod.

So, this is the case i will be getting:

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=Njkz

So, i want ideas for the paint job on the outside, right down to the things on the inside.

This is NOT a thread about what graphics card/processor i will be getting, this is a thread about making it look good.

VoX
20th June 2009, 05:09 PM
So far after discussions on Steam we've come up with a white eagle sprayed on the side with no window (can use laser cutter at school for template) and some UV mods.

Saw a good UV mod that involved UV pens outlining tracks on the mobo in diff colours, so when UV lights shine on them, they're bright as hell. Would be cool to do that.

Chalex4
20th June 2009, 05:19 PM
Sounds like a good idea, I'll have a think.

Have you ever done something like this before though? I never knew you guys were good at DT.

Darkeagle
20th June 2009, 05:22 PM
Well it would be our first time, but we have friends good at art, etc, so we have the resources to do it, so think of something wacky if you want, as long as it dosent cost the EARTH to do then im fine with it.

VoX
20th June 2009, 05:49 PM
Were not good, but for some reason whatever DE makes ends up being alright (I'm not including year 8 DT lessons Short-Circuit :p)