PDA

View Full Version : TF2 team lives?

Trigger
21st June 2009, 01:46 PM
Allright where to begin...

So for whatever reasons De, Dp and Vox have now left and crossed over into the warm embrace of SBC (God help them). ;)

Now i think that the TF2 team is one of the best things to happen to ATK in a long while and it would be such a shame for it to stop completely now when albeit slowly we were progressing. A lot of time and effort has been invested not only by us but by other groups like the new NB and even SBC which i would not want to go to waste.

There is still enough people who said they wanted to play in the interested Thread, so for all those that still want to play games, happy with me leading, want to have a laugh or even just want to beat De :D.
Then join up if you want and we shall see how things go over the next couple of weeks, i cant say if this will be a permanent role for me, we shall just see how things shape out. Any questions feel free to ask and we will solve other problems when they arrive!

Phantom, DK and Zealous have said they would so all we need is two more to start getting some games in.

Cheers guys.

Zealous
21st June 2009, 02:33 PM
Arr! i'll join your crew. I loved playing with everyone before and I hope this will work out to be just as fun. And I agree with triggers spoiler lol.

D_K_Head
21st June 2009, 02:36 PM
hiel trig! Let the blood of the red/blue team run freely!

Mr.Magic
21st June 2009, 04:51 PM
Ah, tis sad. Best of luck guys.

Edit: Btw, big bird used to be the one arranging the nb-ATK games, but just cus he's gone it doesn't mean we can't play once in a while, right? I added you to steam friends, T, so please hit me back on that some time.

Trigger
21st June 2009, 05:07 PM
Will do Magic, would be a good place to start

Deri, i dont understand the relevance of your post at all (unless im correct in assuming that its just there for giggles) so ill leave it there until someone can enlighten me.

Marshy
21st June 2009, 05:56 PM
I said i would join.

Calneon
21st June 2009, 07:13 PM
In regards to Deri's post, i've deleted the post and posts that relate solely to that post. It was one of those spam emails to try and get you to disclaim your bank details, and had no relevance at all to the thread. Please don't un-delete it again whoever did that :).

Target
21st June 2009, 07:16 PM
I'll play Trig, we just need to sort out with chalex how the servers are going to be funded/payed for :D

Darkeagle
21st June 2009, 07:33 PM
Im paying for them, but I would like someone to chip in, and phantom i think there was a relevance, i think he posted it to make a resemblance, but i dont no

Colonel Mitch
21st June 2009, 07:37 PM
Im there :D - If you want me :(

Trigger
21st June 2009, 08:31 PM
Mitch id love you to be in, wouldnt be the same without you :D, same goes for target and itll be good to get to know you marshy. Ill try and get everyone in a group steam chat or ts when were all on to discuss certain stuff.

DE we all know youve been generous with the servers and ill have a chat with you when your ready to discuss what you want to do with them.

Looks like this is ago then!

Trigger
21st June 2009, 09:29 PM
Double post but whatcha gonna do about it!

Can everyone get on Ts Tuesday who wants to be in the TF2 team at about 7ish till whenever so i can run through some stuff.
I should have spoke to everyone by then but itll be nice to be all together before any training

Just post up if you have problems with the timing

Edit: changing it to Tuesday

Colonel Mitch
21st June 2009, 10:12 PM
Double post but whatcha gonna do about it!

Can everyone get on Ts Tuesday who wants to be in the TF2 team at about 7ish till whenever so i can run through some stuff.
I should have spoke to everyone by then but itll be nice to be all together before any training

Just post up if you have problems with the timing

Edit: changing it to Tuesday

Ill b there :D

Target
21st June 2009, 11:22 PM
Ill b there :D

Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicious Horizon
22nd June 2009, 08:38 AM
When I get my new computer, I'll be in. But atm, nope, sorry :(

Isphera
22nd June 2009, 08:40 AM
I'll sign up to contest for the medic spot.

Trigger
22nd June 2009, 09:14 PM
Your more than welcome to, but your gonna have to play for more than 2 hours to be able to contest it :D

Isphera
23rd June 2009, 05:54 PM
The reason my profile says that is because I reset the stats a couple weeks ago. Before the reset, I had about 16 hours played time as medic. And you should know, as should any other community member, that whenever I play the game, I am playing medic nearly 98% of the time.

Vicious Horizon
23rd June 2009, 06:54 PM
I've only ever seen you not as medic when you were doing that achievement XD