PDA

View Full Version : Raven PvE Spec - suggestions?

Isphera
22nd June 2009, 11:50 AM
OK, so before I go spend my nice hardly-earned money from the lottery ages ago, I wondered what my fellow eve-o-philes thought of it. I'll probs start using it for Tier 3 and Tier 4 missions.

Also, what should I change out to modify it to a PVP spec, just in case I ever decided to go off the deep end and risk the Raven in PVP.

And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital, as I am not part of a massive alliance or go into 0.0 much and have no need to spend 10x as much for 1% returns when compared to the best T1 modules.

Remember - this spec below is PVE. I used the EVE Fitting Tool (http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=548883) to fit it and calculate the key stats.

HIGH -

6x 'Arbalest' Cruise Lancher I
2x Heavy Diminishing Power System Drain I

MEDIUM

1x X-Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I
1x Shield Boost Amplifier II
4x Large FS-9 Regolith Shield Induction

LOW

2x Muon Coil Bolt Array
2x Local Power Plant Manager: Diagnostic System I
1x Wavelength Signal Enhancer I

RIGS AND DRONES

3x Capacitor Control Circuit
Drones are yet to be decided - I'll need to train proper skills anyway

KEY STATS

20,682 Shield
7637 Armor
7637 Structure
Cap last 3 minutes with all modules on
171 DPS, 2094 Volley Damage

D_K_Head
22nd June 2009, 03:18 PM
I bless this offering to the gods of the most holy Pew Pew. May the Devs guide your missiles true.

Target
22nd June 2009, 04:38 PM
I think you have it all pretty much sorted Oric, I don't think you would take that to pvp anyways just coz of the risk, but u wuld need some electronic warfare gear, i.e warp jammer, webifier or jammer.

Mr.Big
22nd June 2009, 06:10 PM
And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital, as I am not part of a massive alliance or go into 0.0 much and have no need to spend 10x as much for 1% returns when compared to the best T1 modules

Ok, first off T2 modules are better usually by a few percentages by the best t1 modules but those t1 modules are usually around the same price or even more as t2 modules since they require less skill to use, and second im not in a massive 0.0 fleet at the moment because ive bin going in and out of eve for the past few months and KenZoku (BOB) has no 0.0 space anymore since 27 titans DD'ed their last station :/ im mostly a lazy inactive empire miner atm xD

Vicious Horizon
22nd June 2009, 07:08 PM
KenZoku ftl ^^

It looks a nice setup, Oric.

Isphera
22nd June 2009, 08:17 PM
What would you recommend I change out if I wanted to do PVP then guys, since it seems to be a consensus that its a good setup.

And Mr. Big, my comment wasn't meant as a personal jibe, I just didn't want a comment saying buy T2 of everything, like the Drake post was, so I preempted it.