PDA

View Full Version : Had enough...

Smurfz
6th April 2007, 03:47 PM
This is the last straw i've fucking had enough... sick of people join spamming and all the rest of it and I know some of you will some of you will say turn off your sound... BUT ITS NOT THE POINT. More people need SA Chalex is always fucked off somehwere and Chazlene is fuckin afk all the time SORT IT OUT.

subsurface
6th April 2007, 03:50 PM
I agree, Chalex has ignored this problem for to long now. Its actully getting to the point that we are thinking of getting another team speak. Because this is happening 3-10 times aday of 5mins of constant spam.

Iam willing to take SA on as iam one of the most if not the active member at the moment. trial me and there will be no spammers or complaints if there was just revoke it.

I would say Oricalcos and Hutch get there SA back but to be honist with ya there not on enough aswell.

Chalex4
6th April 2007, 04:01 PM
I am currently at i30 (http://i30.multiplay.co.uk/). I have asked permission for our Teamspeak server to be unblocked and they are currently working on this for me. When I come on I will probably issue some more admins for Teamspeak.

VoX
6th April 2007, 07:45 PM
finaly, great snake is active and if u want im happy to have a trial as well

undeaded
6th April 2007, 08:19 PM
ROFL i30... you geek.

Hutch
6th April 2007, 08:24 PM
finaly, great snake is active and if u want im happy to have a trial as well

Never going to happen.

Isphera
6th April 2007, 10:12 PM
I would say Oricalcos and Hutch get there SA back but to be honist with ya there not on enough aswell.

Not on enough? Im on every day (nearly) and I am pretty much always on TS, even if im working, i am in a seperate channel. So you cant say im never on.

Agree with everything else though.

subsurface
6th April 2007, 11:25 PM
Not on enough? Im on every day (nearly) and I am pretty much always on TS, even if im working, i am in a seperate channel. So you cant say im never on.

Agree with everything else though.

I didnt actully want to bring up the bitching factor, anyway thats all in the past now. What you have to relise is i dont want SA to say look i have SA in my name look how cool iam. I have had SA so many times on other team speaks that i dont actully honistly notice it anymore. I only use it to ban the spammers that have made life hell lately. And i intend to keeping doing it.

Isphera
7th April 2007, 12:08 AM
I didnt actully want to bring up the bitching factor, anyway thats all in the past now. What you have to relise is i dont want SA to say look i have SA in my name look how cool iam. I have had SA so many times on other team speaks that i dont actully honistly notice it anymore. I only use it to ban the spammers that have made life hell lately. And i intend to keeping doing it.

Are you insinuating that I want SA to show off, or that I will simply use it to install a threat of banning if I am insulted or told im 'not cool'.

If this is the case, then im afraid you are mistaken. Like you, I wish to install peace and equality on the server and ensure our members are happy. Diffrent to you, I enjoy doing that and wish to continue to serve the community in any way I can, and ensure that a majority of people are happy. Im sorry I cant please everyone, but I always play for the majority, even if my views often are in the minority.

Hardie
7th April 2007, 09:45 AM
Are you insinuating that I want SA to show off, or that I will simply use it to install a threat of banning if I am insulted or told im 'not cool'.

If this is the case, then im afraid you are mistaken. Like you, I wish to install peace and equality on the server and ensure our members are happy. Diffrent to you, I enjoy doing that and wish to continue to serve the community in any way I can, and ensure that a majority of people are happy. Im sorry I cant please everyone, but I always play for the majority, even if my views often are in the minority.

may you please transalte to easier english because i dint understands some of that,,,

undeaded
7th April 2007, 11:59 AM
He basically said 'I lick *insert generic genitals*. But I don't like the people I'm licking. I love having SA, 'cos I'm power hungry and I love showing it off. If you think other wise suck my...'

bladeboi90
8th April 2007, 01:16 AM
Very nicely translated :D