PDA

View Full Version : The Official ATK EVE Corporation - Zurmithera

Isphera
22nd June 2009, 10:01 PM
That's right, all members of ATK who play EVE Online are formally invited to the official corporation of the community - Zurmithera.

Run primarily by Col. Mitch and Myself, we hope to give the new EVE players in the community a good head start on other new players by passing our our knowledge and experience to them through corp activities and assistance in starting up. This assistance comes in two forms.

The first is a corporation fund to help new members to buy (and inevitably replace) ships and skills, allowing them to become more specialized in their chosen career path, as well as allowing diversification at the very start, an advantage over other new players. This is funded through a small corp tax on mission and sales revenue, as well as my own personal cash stream.

The second form is through a physical presence in missions and operations in the game. In layman's terms, we come blow shit up when the going gets tough. Since you will only be using weaker frigates at the beginning, without a great deal of skills to support it, you will inevitably be at a disadvantage to begin with. This is balanced with more experienced members of the corp using more advanced ships to power you through. Since EVE doesn't use a traditional experience system, there is no disincentive for 'boosting', and allows you to get to the more fun bigger ships and more challenging missions quicker.

Whilst we currently are training newer players to the game, we hope that, in the future, we have a group of strong players with several fields of skills, in not only combat, but trading, hauling, industry and mining. This will allow us to begin corp operations in the pursuit of profit and furthering ourselves into the game.

My own endgame goal for the corp is to have a dedicated corp of twelve to fifteen members from the community, and with assistance from others recruited from the game, be able to claim some systems of 0.0 space for ourselves, each with several Player Owned Stations providing us with financial income and security. Obviously, this dream is in the distant future, but if you sign up to the game today, and help us achieve our aims, then the sky will the limit for what we can achieve.

So what are you waiting for - Start loading the game up on STEAM (http://store.steampowered.com/app/8500/), or obtain a trial key from HERE (https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/FreeTrialSignup.aspx?aid=1337) and the game client from HERE (http://www.eveonline.com/download/), which is available on both Windows and Mac.

Darkeagle
22nd June 2009, 11:01 PM
Fuck you oric, you made me play the game again

Target
22nd June 2009, 11:02 PM
Haha, i just hope we join an alliance so we can do some fleet pvp

Trigger
23rd June 2009, 12:29 AM
Tried it, bored me but its a nice idea so good luck with it. Just dont get stabbed in the backs by some other dodgy corporations

D_K_Head
23rd June 2009, 12:47 AM
Heh, i'll make a special point of labling any corps we come into contact with as "dodgy"

Mr.Big
23rd June 2009, 01:16 AM
guys seriously if youre thinking of starting playing eve (those who dont play it already) please let me know to send a buddy inv (21 day trial and if u sub i get 30 days :))

Isphera
23rd June 2009, 01:38 AM
Or me. I am also willing to provide a personal start up fund of 15 mill if you sub up through my referral link :D

Fuck you oric, you made me play the game again

I have that effect on people :)

Target
23rd June 2009, 02:13 AM
lol, well I think myn wuld hav to go to Oric or Mitch just because of how much in game help they've given me, you might be able to ask D K or DE :P

Kiliv
18th August 2010, 06:32 PM
im currently running a missioning/ wormhole pve/ pvp corp, which is part of a reasonable size alliance. which is open to any atk player if they want to join, contact me in game at the chat channel "SNMY" or send me a mail :)

Colonel Mitch
18th August 2010, 06:51 PM
im currently running a missioning/ wormhole pve/ pvp corp, which is part of a reasonable size alliance. which is open to any atk player if they want to join, contact me in game at the chat channel "SNMY" or send me a mail :)

Your about to get pwned by teh ATK anti-necro squad......

Vicious Horizon
18th August 2010, 07:27 PM
MARGH MARGH NECRO NECRO

Isphera
18th August 2010, 11:52 PM
As mod of the MMO section, and leader of the ATK Necro police, I hearby....sigh, I can't be bothered with it. Just don't keep it a theme.