PDA

View Full Version : ATK Guild Wars!

Marshy
23rd June 2009, 10:45 PM
Hey guys I recently got into playing guild wars again and im wondering if any of the community would be intrested in starting an ATK guild. Phantom has recently started playing again and im going to pick up the Trilogy some time tomorrow.

The trilogy costs £29.99 from NC Soft store and will also give you 2 combat pet extras. It's just an idea really but it would be a great way to get the community together and a great way to bring more people into the site if the guild was Aim To Kill [ATK]

Anyway post here if you have / might get this game and we will get a guild up and running!

Free trial here : http://www.guildwars.com/freetrial/ (very fast download it took me about 10 mins)

Calneon
23rd June 2009, 10:50 PM
You can get the complete collection from Play.com for £25 (that's prophecies, factions, nightfall, and eye of the north). I recently started playing again because i never actually did Nightfall after I got it. The graphics haven't aged at all, still looks great, and gameplay is much more based on skill than having uber items. It's not really an MMO though, i'm using heroes and henchmen (AI controlled party members) to progress through Nightfall as most players have already completed the storyline, however there are still many people doing the end game dungeons for loot, and PvP is very competitive.

Trigger
23rd June 2009, 11:02 PM
Ive got Factions and Eye of the north, never played them but when i get my hands on them ill give it a try

Colonel Mitch
24th June 2009, 03:50 AM
Just no.

Vicious Horizon
24th June 2009, 07:36 AM
I've got the original and the japanese-style one.. I may start up again.

PS. I call officer :P

Isphera
24th June 2009, 08:29 AM
Oh god.

It's a dead game. Move along.

Target
24th June 2009, 09:24 AM
Runescape downgrade

Isphera
24th June 2009, 10:15 AM
Well, lets be fair. Upgraded graphics. But downgraded everything else.

Marshy
24th June 2009, 10:39 AM
Oh god.

It's a dead game. Move along.

sigh..

Calneon
24th June 2009, 11:14 AM
If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all. Target, i'm intrigued as to why you think Runescape is better than GW.

VC - It's Chinese not Japanese :P

Bloo
24th June 2009, 02:03 PM
I might start playing again, still need to complete Eye of the North on my second character, and can probably help some people out if they need it. :)

Lexity
24th June 2009, 05:00 PM
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy Guild Wars! *looks for DVDs*

Vicious Horizon
25th June 2009, 08:03 AM
Shush Phantom >_> I played it for 5 minutes.

Lexity
25th June 2009, 01:08 PM
People add me, my ign is Monk To Many