PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse

SittingDuck
6th April 2007, 05:40 PM
Just a quick complaint about admin abuse, been kicked and banned now by
[IMGO]Wrath and some guy called hutch or something for shooting them?

Ho well, just a longshot that the server owner might care about the immaturity with which its server is being run.

Duck

Hutch
6th April 2007, 05:59 PM
Sorry for kicking you, my kick was because Vox or someone was screaming at me saying you hack, Wrath I haven't heard from in ages though, he probably banned you.If he hasn't got c2g in his name then i'm afraid he's lost his admin anyway.. Meh squeaky kids what can you do about them? Post your steam ID here and you'll get unbanned.

VoX
6th April 2007, 07:43 PM
lol couldnt have been me ho shouted hax, maybe chaos or scarface ive never seen anybody on our servers with thge name SittingDuck

Isphera
6th April 2007, 10:14 PM
How many admin abuses is Hutch up to now?

the witch
7th April 2007, 10:43 AM
Oricalcos , this isn't meant to sound like another "bitch" at you , but why do you always try to start an argument/confrontation in almost every thread? surly your smart enough to realize comments like these:

How many admin abuses is Hutch up to now?

Are you insinuating that I want SA to show off, or that I will simply use it to install a threat of banning if I am insulted or told im 'not cool'.

Why the fuck do you bump a near 3 month old thread, then delete my posts about it :D

are bound to lead to disagreements within the community and spark unnecessary arguments between members , i understand that in the past theres been confrontation between you and hutch. but like i said thats in the past well was until you posted the above comment, you also state that:

Like you, I wish to install peace and equality on the server and ensure our members are happy. Diffrent to you, I enjoy doing that and wish to continue to serve the community in any way I can, and ensure that a majority of people are happy. Im sorry I cant please everyone, but I always play for the majority, even if my views often are in the minority.

but surly you have just contradicted yourself? i don't see how posting comments like the ones above are "installing peace and equality on the servers and ensure our members are happy." all i see is a indirect attack towards hutch , which im sure your full aware of would cause a negative response again turning yet another thread into an argument , Christ its like we go around in circles , you post a insulting/negative comment , someone response , more people respond , chalex locks thread or deletes the posts. Is this really the image we want for the community?

Personally i feel that you need to mature and think before you post , Its obvious that theres still tension between you and hutch and to be quite fair to hutch it only seems to be one way now, and it will probably always be there , but why bring it with you into the community? i didn't join this community just to argue and witness bullying from members , i joined it to have fun organized games and meet like minded gamers. like im sure most of the other members did. Like i said this wasn't meant to be a bitch at you even though it might seem bios it was just a general observation which i felt needed addressing.

But seriously think before you post.....

undeaded
7th April 2007, 12:13 PM
pwnt. MC is down and frikkin' out.

subsurface
7th April 2007, 12:58 PM
Oricalcos , this isn't meant to sound like another "bitch" at you , but why do you always try to start an argument/confrontation in almost every thread? surly your smart enough to realize comments like these:

are bound to lead to disagreements within the community and spark unnecessary arguments between members , i understand that in the past theres been confrontation between you and hutch. but like i said thats in the past well was until you posted the above comment, you also state that:

but surly you have just contradicted yourself? i don't see how posting comments like the ones above are "installing peace and equality on the servers and ensure our members are happy." all i see is a indirect attack towards hutch , which im sure your full aware of would cause a negative response again turning yet another thread into an argument , Christ its like we go around in circles , you post a insulting/negative comment , someone response , more people respond , chalex locks thread or deletes the posts. Is this really the image we want for the community?

Personally i feel that you need to mature and think before you post , Its obvious that theres still tension between you and hutch and to be quite fair to hutch it only seems to be one way now, and it will probably always be there , but why bring it with you into the community? i didn't join this community just to argue and witness bullying from members , i joined it to have fun organized games and meet like minded gamers. like im sure most of the other members did. Like i said this wasn't meant to be a bitch at you even though it might seem bios it was just a general observation which i felt needed addressing.

But seriously think before you post.....

I suggest you read the whole post Oric hes made some good points.

Isphera
7th April 2007, 02:29 PM
'Personally i feel that you need to mature and think before you post',

Tell that to the post deleter, after my 'normal' posts.

'Its obvious that theres still tension between you and hutch and to be quite fair to hutch it only seems to be one way now, but why bring it to the communtiy?

You obviously never go on TS.

Isphera
7th April 2007, 02:43 PM
Oops double post. Sorry. Delete this one./

VoX
7th April 2007, 08:10 PM
it is poss to delete your own posts you know