PDA

View Full Version : Deevious Kreations

D_K_Head
25th June 2009, 10:44 PM
Well, the download section was finally opened up (god chalex... so slow...) so the Trackmania Tracks are up as well...

7 Overall... I'll just list them in no particular order...

Office - An Indoor/Outdoor map with tight turns and precise routes. Cock this one up at your own peril.

Dustbowl - A Dirt track complimented with high speed road sections. The back key is your friend here, lest you get a face full of mud...

Grove - Grove is a track carved into a huge layer of Tarmac blocks. Combines high speed, and harsh turns. It'l be hard to get a flawless run on this one with the sharp edges around.

Basics - Anything but. This track is a mixture of most of the track types in the stadium mode. It's a tough one, a bit tempermental. Push your luck, and expect to get thrown off.

Tarmac - This one i'm proud of. It's basically a choice. Go really fast, and hope for the best, or trust your own control and take a short-cut. Both routes are balanced (I made sure of it) so a quick run through either will result in the same time. It's your choice.

Bunker - Tired of my other sprawing maps, stretching over the entire pitch? Give this dark, cramped track a try. As chalex can testify, this is NOT an easy map, despite it being completely flat, and 30-40 seconds long (if done right)

Veil - My latest map, this one took a while. Completely enclosed with Office (Platform) Blocks, it contains some Tarmac sections too. Dark as hell, with plenty of oppertunity to fall in semi-hidden holes along the route. Be very careful with this one.

All of these can be found here: http://www.atkcommunity.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8

Give me some feedback... these aren't the only tracks i'm making

Calneon
25th June 2009, 10:50 PM
I'll check them out when I get back to my home PC. We need to set up a server and shove those maps on so we can race each other.