PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 50% off!

Zealous
2nd July 2009, 06:46 PM
Fallout 3 is half price over the weekend LINK (http://store.steampowered.com/app/22300/).

I'm tempted to buy it but I wanted to know if anyone else has it and thought it was any good?

Colonel Mitch
2nd July 2009, 07:05 PM
seriously - if your gunna buy it through online download - nip over to www.thepiratebay.org - its 100%off there whenever you want it ;)

BTW - my thoughts - looks epic if you like that stuff, but mot for me

Vox - Ok, talk about stuff I won't edit, but please no direct links.

Vicious Horizon
2nd July 2009, 07:07 PM
No innuendo or euphemisms, Mitch?

I remember the time you guys completely bollocked me for accidentally posting pics that didn't even condone pirating.

On the other hand and back to topic: I found Fallout 3 full worth the £35 pounds, so whatever it is there, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Colonel Mitch
2nd July 2009, 07:23 PM
No innuendo or euphemisms, Mitch?

I remember the time you guys completely bollocked me for accidentally posting pics that didn't even condone pirating.

On the other hand and back to topic: I found Fallout 3 full worth the £35 pounds, so whatever it is there, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Lol that wasnt me. I always talk about pirating. its vox thats on forum police duties :P

VoX
2nd July 2009, 07:24 PM
I've relaxed now, just don't give out links on the forums, do it in PMs if you must.

Deri
2nd July 2009, 07:26 PM
Sure is piratebay in here.

Bloo
2nd July 2009, 08:09 PM
Well I found Fallout 3 a great game, good atmosphere, the combat is a bit shakey (its not quite RPGey enough for a RPG, and not quite FPSey enough for a FPS) but you can really sink some major hours into with the quests and such. Just DON'T do the ending *, seriously, its the worst ending ever. And for the rest of it.. exploring is fun, I think it looks epic (others would say its brown and grey, which it is to be fair) visually wise. So uhh yeah, I'd say go for it. Just don't do the ending.

*Unless you get the Broken Steel DLC, which changes it. But urgh, its annoying because you need Games for Windows Live which is shit and tacky C&P of Xbox live (complete with Xbox Headers sometimes!).

Trigger
2nd July 2009, 09:51 PM
I liked it

Mr.Big
2nd July 2009, 11:12 PM
im with mitch, not only for fallout, but games that do not have multiplayer are not worth purchasing

hmm got this tune in my head yarr harr something something you are a pirate :D:D:D

Zealous
2nd July 2009, 11:21 PM
If I do get it that way then I don't think I will be able to get all the expansion packs, or will I?

Vicious Horizon
3rd July 2009, 11:15 AM
The expansion packs are alot of fun, but not worth purchasing until you get at least 30 hours out of the game, by then you should have finished the main quest (SAVE BEFORE THAT >_>) and done a fair chunk of levelling and side-quests.

(Trust me, if you like it, you'll get way more than 30 hours out of F3)

Plus, getting it for PC, you can make you own vaults, and make your own everything with the provided tools.