PDA

View Full Version : Seating for i37

Colonel Mitch
2nd July 2009, 07:39 PM
Wanted to re make this thread with slightly less spam.

Basically most of us agreed the third option on this with some minor changes would be best.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/seating2.jpg

however now with DE, vox and lexity coming also, I have made a new draft.
*this assumes multiplay will sort it out so there is space for vox in the row*

The new draft is here.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/seating2-1.jpg

I added the colours to make sure people didnt get confused about who needs to be sat with who.

Chazlene
2nd July 2009, 07:52 PM
The "What about... THIS!" one looks good to me.

Darkeagle
2nd July 2009, 07:54 PM
Yh i dont mind what about this

Chalex4
2nd July 2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks for doing this. Personally, I prefer the "what about this..." version since I sat next to Phantom at i34 and it'd be good to be next to someone different (not offence :p).

VoX
2nd July 2009, 08:11 PM
What about this is good with me.

Going to pay tonight to secure placement.

Trigger
2nd July 2009, 09:49 PM
What about THIS is fine i guess, though once again im sat next to Chalex.... cant i sit with someone else :p
Someone like Lex, least he kinda knows me and we share games instead of sticking him at the outside next to someone hes never spoke with?

Lexity
2nd July 2009, 10:08 PM
What Trig said sounds good, we play pretty much all of the same games :p. Sitting next to someone I talk to a bit would also be good, maybe swapping me with Chalex or something? as D_K doesn't have a preferance, and I talk to him too...something along those lines would be awesome :).

Colonel Mitch
2nd July 2009, 10:37 PM
What Trig said sounds good, we play pretty much all of the same games :p. Sitting next to someone I talk to a bit would also be good, maybe swapping me with Chalex or something? as D_K doesn't have a preferance, and I talk to him too...something along those lines would be awesome :).

Chalex has specifically said no to the end of the row, make you own draft - i only used powerpoint.

Trigger
2nd July 2009, 11:05 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2436/seatingplan2.png

How about this then?

ez64
2nd July 2009, 11:08 PM
I'm afraid I’m going to have to give you a 4/10 for that effort, large amount of space used and the names are not legible and abbreviations are used!

:D

Colonel Mitch
2nd July 2009, 11:40 PM
I'm afraid I’m going to have to give you a 4/10 for that effort, large amount of space used and the names are not legible and abbreviations are used!

:D

AGREED.

On another note, thats fine for me if freddie downt mind being in the middle so to speak

Trigger
2nd July 2009, 11:40 PM
lol EZ, i think 4/10 is a bit harsh, you should consider the post modern approach along with the gritty stylistic i used when making this masterpiece in under 2 minutes :D

Lexity
3rd July 2009, 12:58 AM
Looks fine to me :)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/venomxsigs/seating.png

Colonel Mitch
3rd July 2009, 09:22 AM
Looks fine to me :)

I have to give you 10/10 for effort for that one lex.

And that looks fine to me=]

Vicious Horizon
3rd July 2009, 11:33 AM
Lex o.o I thought that was Chazlene's handiwork for a second there XD

Nice work

D_K_Head
3rd July 2009, 12:43 PM
nah, chaz would have put at least one penis joke in there...

Target
3rd July 2009, 12:51 PM
Looks fine like dat, you could have added the seat numbers on to improve it Trig

Chazlene
3rd July 2009, 05:52 PM
nah, chaz would have put at least one penis joke in there...

Oh come on, when have I ever been that immature? :rolleyes:

That revised version looks ok, although at i34 I did sit next to Phantom. (Again, no offence Phant :D).

Chalex4
3rd July 2009, 07:03 PM

I agree with Trigger actually, I've ended up very near him at 2 events in a row. Also, on second thoughts it would be nice to sit next to Chazlene, since I've never actually sat next to him at an event like this. It would be cool to have DK on the other side, since we both play TF2 lots.

D_K_Head
3rd July 2009, 08:30 PM
Oh come on, when have I ever been that immature? :rolleyes:

ok fine, either a penis joke, or somthing bad happening to hutch... (which pretty much amounts to the same thing)

Colonel Mitch
3rd July 2009, 10:10 PM
I agree with Trigger actually, I've ended up very near him at 2 events in a row. Also, on second thoughts it would be nice to sit next to Chazlene, since I've never actually sat next to him at an event like this. It would be cool to have DK on the other side, since we both play TF2 lots.

Once again, if you ahve another suggestion, DONT TALK ABOUT IT - MAKE IT!

D_K_Head
3rd July 2009, 10:54 PM
fuck you, i'm lazy...

Trigger
4th July 2009, 05:25 PM
Well then the seating plan will stay like it is then :D

Target
6th July 2009, 03:40 AM
cant we just do the 2 row idea then everyone is sat close to everyone else pretty much

Colonel Mitch
6th July 2009, 10:08 AM
cant we just do the 2 row idea then everyone is sat close to everyone else pretty much

Lol.... Seating Plan (http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/)

Where do you propose we do that?

ez64
6th July 2009, 02:14 PM
To ze roof! :D

VoX
6th July 2009, 04:22 PM
Atm I'm behind you guys with my back facing you, although a bit further down.

If we can't get the single-row thing sorted, then I'll ask if they can move me down to the end and I'll just have DE and Chaz behind me. (Although I would rather have the single-row idea.)

Also, it's not 100% I'm going, I just paid to guarantee a seat if I can go, still waiting on convincing my dad. Should be alright though.

Target
6th July 2009, 08:35 PM
Lol so there at least one spare seat for us to steal when vox doesnt turn up ^^

VoX
6th July 2009, 09:38 PM
Lol :D.

Chalex4
26th July 2009, 12:34 PM
All of ATK is now on one row thanks to MPUK, so it would be great if everyone could now move to their correct positions on the seating plan.

It should be (from left to right on the plan)
Chalex4 | VoX | Darkeagle | Chazlene | Phantom | Trigger | Lexity | DK | Gary | Mitch | Ez64 | Target | Cillit

All names that are in red need to be there because of the Novint demoing, but if the rest of you want to switch around amongst yourselves that's fine.

I can do this arrangement if you all agree to it and make me your seat manager, but a few of you still haven't done that yet.

Before you ask, my cookery course is going extremely well and everyone is very nice. I'll only be on the PC for the next few hours before I go back, so I'll see you when I see you.

Calneon
26th July 2009, 12:56 PM
I just tried to request ez64's seat (Z5) but it said the layout is locked....

Chalex4
26th July 2009, 02:32 PM
In which case I think someone needs to send a ticket to MPUK to get us in that order, I don't think they'd have a problem doing that.

Trigger
26th July 2009, 02:38 PM
No the seating is locked till monday because they are sorting out everyones tickets.

We should be fine to swap once monday arrives

Chalex4
26th July 2009, 02:43 PM
Makes sense :). Make me the manager if you want, but I may not get around to it until Friday. I'm sure you guys can sort it out with the request feature though.

Trigger
30th July 2009, 06:31 PM
Seating is now unlocked, everyone can start moving at there own leisure

Colonel Mitch
30th July 2009, 06:51 PM
On this note there is 2 spaces next to us since defrag now 2 :)

ez64
30th July 2009, 08:37 PM
I'll just put chalex as my manager just easier that way :)

it's not too important anyway since we can always sort it on the day.

Trigger
30th July 2009, 08:57 PM
Maybe but seat numbers and stuff are linked to the person so it just makes it easier

and i dont fancy argueing over seats whilst i have my computer in my hands :p

Lexity
30th July 2009, 09:00 PM
I requested Z7 :).

VoX
31st July 2009, 10:51 AM
Requested your seat DK.

Target
31st July 2009, 05:28 PM
Does it really matter about changing them on the website we all know where we will be sitting at the event anyway

VoX
31st July 2009, 05:29 PM
It's more to do with if anything is linked with your seat ie network ports etc etc.

ez64
31st July 2009, 05:35 PM
Nothing like that is linked all the seating plan is for is so that the customers know were they are sitting.

Colonel Mitch
31st July 2009, 06:26 PM
The seating plan DOES matter for things like competitions.

ez64
31st July 2009, 06:57 PM
As long as you in the general row and in the same clan it really doesnt matter to the competition people.

Calneon
31st July 2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah, it's better that Multiplay know where everyone is sitting. There's no reason not to really.

ez64
31st July 2009, 07:35 PM
I know but we should have just given seat manager to chalex and not started doing 40 requests to people to swap around seats like some kind of RTS nightmare.

Target
31st July 2009, 08:57 PM
lol yeh, but chalex is being gay and cooking with old people so we have to do it our selves :D