PDA

View Full Version : PvZ i37 Tournament!

Calneon
15th July 2009, 01:29 PM
Multiplay is pleased to announce some additional fun tournaments for i37. In addition to the popular tournaments for Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead we will also be running Battlefield 2, Plants vs Zombies and Peggle Deluxe Tournaments. Battlefield 2 will be open to i37 BYOC only and both Plants vs Zombies and Peggle Deluxe will be open to TUP participants on the Multiplay Stand.

Community and Tournament Manager Steve Lynch said:

“We have been listening to the community on what further tournaments they wish to participate in at the event. We expect these tournaments to be both popular and entertaining for the event. Battlefield 2 was a much requested tournament that we felt we could not ignore. Both Peggle and Plants vs Zombies should provide attendees with competition more on the light hearted side. This shows our commitment to make tournaments more accessible and provides appeal to the masses.”

Source (http://www.multiplay.co.uk/index.asp?newsid=2587)

I know quite a few people here have Plants vs Zombies, thought i'd point this out :D. Better get practicing your zombie killing skills!

EDIT: Further reading has lead me to believe that these are the ONLY fun tournaments, which means there is no CoH tournament. Multiplay suck.

Target
15th July 2009, 03:29 PM
haha i have this game, its sooo addictive once u start playin it could be a laugh :D