PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Do you want an ATK T-Shirt (version3)?

Chalex4
15th July 2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

i37 is fast approaching, and I need to know TODAY if you want an ATK t-shirt. At this time due to redesigns and sponsorship confusion I cannot get an exact quote, but it will be around £15-17 (I hope).

The last time we got these shirts there wasn't the massive economic crisis, so the final price may well be more. I will of course try my best to get them down in price, even if it means putting the printer's logo on or whatever.

If you want a t-shirt, it will be a new version without DCH and hopefully a new sponsor instead. Chazlene is working right now on a new front to the t-shirt, so the t-shirt will approx. be 65% different (design wise) to previous versions.

Here's the list of attending ATK members, please say if you want one below ASAP!!!!

Yes = want t-shirt
No = don't want t-shirt (you will look VERY out of place)

Chalex4 - yes
Chazlene - yes
Phantom - yes
Vox - yes
Ez64 - yes
Colonel Mitch - yes
Target - yes
Cillit Bang - yes
Darkeagle - yes
Trigger
Lexity - yes
D_K_Head
Paper Tiger

PAYMENT DETAILS: You will need to pay me before i37 for the t-shirts. This can be done through Paypal or bank transfer. I don't want to chase people up at the LAN, it spoils it for everyone.

Chazlene
15th July 2009, 06:03 PM
Yes. I want one of MY t-shirts.

Darkeagle
15th July 2009, 06:05 PM
I want one,

VoX
15th July 2009, 06:05 PM
Please, and if VoX looks too short on the back, please put Voxination on there :D.

Target
15th July 2009, 06:10 PM
Yes!!!!!!! , as there are the most members ever attending and i-series I think we shuld really all get one, it would look pretty epic if we did all have one. Oric will tell you how bad it is when everyone else has a t-shirt and you don't :D

Colonel Mitch
15th July 2009, 06:29 PM
GIEF!

CILLIT BANG
15th July 2009, 06:33 PM
yes but il pay at i37 like i have the past to years

Calneon
15th July 2009, 06:38 PM
Why do you need to have a definitive yes/no before you even know what the design is or what the price will be? I'll most probably want one but if the design is much similar to the previous t-shirt or the price is much higher than £15 I doubt I will want one.

Oh and Trigger's on holiday until next week so it's a bit unfair giving him one day to give an answer lol.

Chalex4
15th July 2009, 06:47 PM
The t-shirts are being sent to the printers tomorrow or Friday because I will be away from Monday and won't be able to sort it out after then.

I'm pretty sure Trigger would want one, with similar reasoning to you I expect.

I will post the final designs and pricing here before I order them all, but Chazlene needs to know what names to make right now.

ez64
15th July 2009, 07:34 PM
I'll have one but £15 is a bit steep considering one single wash of that i34 Tshirt and it was completly wrecked (Colour completly went and it shrunk to half the size)

I dont mind paying £25 for a proper polo shirt thats going to not cry at the sight of a washing machine.

Chalex4
15th July 2009, 08:07 PM
That's odd, I've washed mine plenty of times and they're fine (make SURE you read the label).

In fact, please can everyone post the size they want too (previous (http://www.atkcommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1196) i34 sizing thread).

What are all of your opinions on a polo shirt version instead? It would obviously be more expensive. I will try and check this all out tomorrow.

VoX
15th July 2009, 08:36 PM
I'll pass on the polo shirt idea, a standard tee would be more casual.

Put me down for a large.

Lexity
15th July 2009, 08:36 PM
Put me down for one...would be good if it was non-black, cheap as possible :p.

Isphera
15th July 2009, 08:47 PM
I don't want one, since I'm not going - but the polo shirt idea is very very very bad. Polo's are for old people and pedophiles, and last I checked, no-one is actually one of those, despite all the jokes we make about Chalex. Plus, all shirts for clans and communities are tees, plus they are more comfortable.

Although this is typical ATK, leaving it to the last minute....

Chalex4
15th July 2009, 09:11 PM
I love you too Oric :p. Lexity, what size do you want? I would choose 1 size above your usual.

Lexity
15th July 2009, 09:40 PM
I'm usually a men's medium.

ez64
15th July 2009, 10:12 PM
I'll go for a large again like last time,

It was probably me just being a tard and having the temp up too high, what paypal shall I send ze funds to?

Chalex4
15th July 2009, 10:22 PM
I'll PM you when I've got the final pricing :).

Calneon
15th July 2009, 10:28 PM
I'll have large size then, I think that's what I had last time.

EDIT: Actually I think it was extra large... I'll have a look at my old one tomorrow and see what that was.