PDA

View Full Version : Astonix Here

Astonix
27th July 2009, 10:25 PM
Well, new to the forums and servers here, expect to see you all around though. Anyway, a bit about me..

Detail: I spend forever on the computer gaming, either that or on the xbox. Gamertag Vanquish94 , add me. I'm also practicing web design slowly. I love my sports, mainly squash, ( yer, bit posh ;P ), football, cricket and basketball (: Arsenal FC supporter I do a bit of GFX design, nothing major, still got plenty to learn
Music: Mainly Indie or Dance/Electronic/DnB bit of Power Metal dosen't go a miss whilst gaming.

Well, that's about it really. See you all round the forums whenever.

Even check out my forums here

VoX
27th July 2009, 10:46 PM
Welcome to ATK!

Got any GFX stuff to show off?

Target
Welcome, what games do you play mainly?

Darkeagle
Arsenal FC supporter - hate you for that, Im a chelsea supporter, how dose it feel loosing all your players to man city :P

Mainly Indie or Dance

Love you for that, heard of passion pit?

Calneon
27th July 2009, 11:05 PM
Welcome, I edited your signature if you were wondering to remove the link to a gaming community that isn't ATK. Obviously we don't like to advertise other communities :).

Astonix
27th July 2009, 11:21 PM
First question: Yer I do have some stuff about, i'll upload it sometime. Interested in what people think (:

Second: Lool, chelsea? Gawd ;) Deserve a slap :D I joke :)

Third: Np, I just copy and pasted the signature from another forum so didn't really that a look at what was in it :P

Thank you all for the welcome (y)

Oh, main games are steam based atm, CS 1.6 / CSS / DoD:S
Cant remember my steam info off the top of my head, when i have it i'll paste it here

Colonel Mitch
28th July 2009, 12:57 AM
Welcome, I will be the judge of your general noobishness. :D

don't worry its very doubtfull you could come close to the top 3 atm so you'll be fine :P

Target
28th July 2009, 01:10 AM
"cough" top 3 !!!

D_K_Head
28th July 2009, 01:34 AM
we have a top 3?

Welcome to ATK. If you're a consoletard, fuck off. If you're a PC gamer, good choice. I'll see you on TS and the servers, mate.

Isphera
28th July 2009, 09:43 AM
Who's the third?

Vicious Horizon
28th July 2009, 11:28 AM
Hey, I'm VH, welcome to ATK.

Nice to see someone with a decent taste in music, not that the others don't, but it's the most logical :P

See you're into CSS, how about you drop into CSS training with us at one point? I don't care how good you are, we just need numbers right now, but talk about that later on.

I'll add your GT, although I'm on my PC more often.

Hope you stick around at ATK, seem like a good enough lad ^^

Happy Hunting.

Target
28th July 2009, 11:49 AM
DB ryhmes with Manage Slade, Oric

Trigger
28th July 2009, 03:05 PM
Hey and welcome, jump onto ts and youll be straight into the heart of atk :p

May not be a good thing...

Astonix
28th July 2009, 05:21 PM
Lol, nah im not a consoletard ;) rarely go on the Xbox tbh. Always been a PC gamer <3

And yer i might join you on CSS, gona be busy all next week though but i'll be sure to start coming along after then, or this week... which day(s) isit?

Vicious Horizon
28th July 2009, 05:52 PM
Generally Sunday 4-5