PDA

View Full Version : SBC³ And ATK Merge

Darkeagle
29th July 2009, 01:33 PM
Well, i have recently been promoted to the leader of a new SBC Team, SBC³. This team has only just started and has all the old ATK people in it, ( Me, Vox, DP ) You currently do not have a team going, and ( i believe ) do not have enough people to make one. So this is why i believe it would be a great idea if we merged SBC³ and ATK together.

What dose this mean?

It means that anyone from ATK who was interested could still join SBC³ and be part of ATK at the same time. It would mean that all news of SBC³ will be posted on this forum AS WELL AS the forum at SBC.

There are still people from SBC who are in team SBC³ and so it would not be a ATK branch of SBC.

I think this would go ALONG way in helping the TF2 Scene in ATK, we could use the servers that are on offer at SBC, because as you know i have stopped paying for the ones we have.

Trigger has already expressed his interest in joining, and so im asking if you would like this, tbh i see no reason not to.

Darkeagle

Trigger
29th July 2009, 01:40 PM
As De mentioned i have been chatting with him and if im honest i have not got the time or effort needed to try and get a ATK team going and that has clearly been seen over the last couple of weeks.

I know that many of the team have expressed interest in carrying on playing for a team and this would be an easy way to do that.

For those that arent really interested or are unhappy with anything then i guess voice your concerns or just dont sign up

Cheers for the SBC guys for sorting this out and i look forward to getting to know you lot

Zealous
29th July 2009, 02:31 PM
Ok that sound fine by me. Anyway I was starting to get withdraw symptoms from not playing tf2 lol. Ill join as well and all that jazz.

Colonel Mitch
29th July 2009, 02:57 PM
Well, i have recently been promoted to the leader of a new SBC Team, SBC³. This team has only just started and has all the old ATK people in it, ( Me, Vox, DP ) You currently do not have a team going, and ( i believe ) do not have enough people to make one. So this is why i believe it would be a great idea if we merged SBC³ and ATK together.

What dose this mean?

It means that anyone from ATK who was interested could still join SBC³ and be part of ATK at the same time. It would mean that all news of SBC³ will be posted on this forum AS WELL AS the forum at SBC.

There are still people from SBC who are in team SBC³ and so it would not be a ATK branch of SBC.

I think this would go ALONG way in helping the TF2 Scene in ATK, we could use the servers that are on offer at SBC, because as you know i have stopped paying for the ones we have.

Trigger has already expressed his interest in joining, and so im asking if you would like this, tbh i see no reason not to.

Darkeagle

*A LONG, not along

Target
29th July 2009, 02:59 PM
I'll join up if you need the numbers :D Dont play much TF2 but i can follow tactics and orders pretty well and know how to play soldier, demo, heavy

Darkeagle
29th July 2009, 03:03 PM
thing is we do not need the numbers, join if you want to join, learn and get better

Zealous
29th July 2009, 03:55 PM
Where can we go to get info and other stuff?

Isphera
29th July 2009, 03:55 PM
For those that arent really interested or are unhappy with anything then i guess voice your concerns or just dont sign up

I'll be doing just this - I wish to have no further part with the ATK TF2 team.

Mr.Magic
29th July 2009, 04:36 PM
If you go from team 2 to team 3 isn't that a demotion? :p

Isphera
29th July 2009, 04:53 PM
He is the leader of this team - it could be seen as a promotion in those terms.

Obviously, they won't dipose a current established leader to give him an opportunity, and they (apparantly) have the resources to run three teams, so common practice is to give someone from a main team who displays leadership credentials the opportunity to manage the new team in order to train them to become more profecient at that task, in the event that one of the main leaders is unavailable or leaves the team.

Just like a sports team, it pays to have good backups to your main players, and it helps to have a support network for your leaders. This is why older coaches for sports teams will often groom a senior staff member, who is younger, to take over from them after they retire, in order to help the team as there isn't too much disruption from the changeover and it will be a similar, if not the same regieme and philosophy. This move seems to be grooming DE to possibly lead the higher teams at a later date. Whether it is a good move or not is the same subject debated on sports channels all year, and should be discussed in private or in another thread.

Target
29th July 2009, 05:06 PM
LOL so DE has left the ATK team as leader moved to SBC and become leader of the 3rd team that will be mainly made up of ATK members, and SBC are part of ATK anyway....THIS MAKES NO SENSE therefore DE HAS HAD A MASSIVE NOOBFEST!!!!!!!

Darkeagle
29th July 2009, 05:12 PM
thats actually right, except team 2 and 3 are no lower down than each other, they are basically the same level, and Thank you for the lack or rage comments that have appeared so far

edit: i clearly wrote that before seeing targets comments, thus rage comments shall begin !

Edit 2: 600 POST WOOT!

Trigger
29th July 2009, 05:17 PM
LOL so DE has left the ATK team as leader moved to SBC and become leader of the 3rd team that will be mainly made up of ATK members, and SBC are part of ATK anyway....THIS MAKES NO SENSE therefore DE HAS HAD A MASSIVE NOOBFEST!!!!!!!

There will be equal if not more original SBC members and why doesnt this make much sense. DE has learnt lots of stuff whilst with SBC and obvisously was chosen to lead a 3rd team because of that.

Isphera
29th July 2009, 06:59 PM
Like I say, here comes the debate as to whether it was a good move or not.

Mr.Magic
29th July 2009, 11:08 PM
jeez orix, it was a joke

Deri
30th July 2009, 12:29 AM
3 Teams.

1 Is league.

2nd and 3rd are mixed. No difference except members.

Ask DE to take over Team 3 as Team 2 was bloated. Asked to invite ATK into Team 3 and in turn SBC. Why not, I say. You will play to learn and have fun, with trainings and tactics thrown in, alongside our forum. You can check out other teams if you want, eg. Team 2, and may play with Team 2 and 3 mixed.

If you don't want to, no problem.

D_K_Head
30th July 2009, 03:00 AM
jeez orix, it was a joke

Oric does not to Jokes.

Oric does Essays.

Isphera
30th July 2009, 10:02 AM
Damn fucking straight.

Colonel Mitch
30th July 2009, 10:11 AM
Mehalolz

Darkeagle
30th July 2009, 10:26 AM
I take by this that only trigger and Zelous are interested?

Colonel Mitch
30th July 2009, 10:46 AM
No, I wanna noob your shizzle.

Darkeagle
30th July 2009, 11:21 AM
You want to join?

Colonel Mitch
30th July 2009, 02:00 PM
No, I wanna noob your shizzle.

That was a yes.