PDA

View Full Version : ATK Mod.

Vicious Horizon
2nd August 2009, 07:55 PM
Ok, I'm scrapping the Cloverfield idea.

It would be shit anyway XD

Can Chalex make a forum, with both a public and a hidden private forum which only mod-related people can view, would be awesome.
And if it's not up by saturday, I'll badger you until you do it from i37, seeing as I will probably be visiting then.

We'll talk ideas etc. then guys, rather than clogging up the community forums.

- VH

VoX
2nd August 2009, 08:20 PM
*Face-palm*

D_K_Head
2nd August 2009, 09:08 PM
VH... a mod is a LOT of work... and ATK dosen't do work. Countless machinima attempts kind of proves this. You'd be doing it alone.

Target
2nd August 2009, 09:11 PM
Yeh, we've always talked about doing an ATK "something" but never happens, people just can't be arsed and just not active enough as you saw with the css team.

Vicious Horizon
3rd August 2009, 09:45 AM
Well why don't we just flame me for just trying to inspire the comm to get something done, and make things happen. I'm sorry if I'm just trying to have a go at doing something good in this community.

I'm sorry, it just seems that all of us say we're up for something, be really enthusiastic, then fuck off a couple of days later, I know DK you've already talked to me about this, and I know. It's just a bit shit.

Chazlene
3rd August 2009, 11:01 AM
What game are you thinking of modding Vicious? If you know how to mod then it might be easier than a machinima in terms of getting people involved, since you don't need to rely on everyone being active at the same time for filming.

Vicious Horizon
3rd August 2009, 01:10 PM
I was thinking Sourcemod, unless there's a popular alternative which is easier to do.

VoX
4th August 2009, 11:37 AM
VH, we're not just flaming you here randomly, when you said before, people were up for something, but we agreed that a mod is a PITA to make well.

Target
4th August 2009, 02:31 PM
Gogo TF2 Zombie mod